PDA

View Full Version : If your in the bulls front office: Zach lavine for james harden?

TAZORAC
06-21-2021, 04:48 PM
If you work for the Bulls front office, would you entertain a trade of Lavine or Harden?

Spurs m8
06-21-2021, 07:53 PM
If you work for the Bulls front office, would you entertain a trade of Lavine or Harden?

I wouldn't put my fans through that garbage excuse for basketball tbh

Jasper
06-21-2021, 10:38 PM

salaries would never match ... and Harden would hit every ho house in the loop

Ice Trae
06-21-2021, 10:39 PM
Haha wow we are considering Lavine for Harden now. No way would harden ever get traded for Lavine

Full Court
06-21-2021, 10:52 PM
The Bulls have enough talent that with a few offseason pick-ups they should be a playoff team next year. What they need is a new coach. I think they drastically underperformed the second half of the season.

TAZORAC
06-22-2021, 03:51 PM
salaries would never match ... and Harden would hit every ho house in the loop

Of course other players would be involved in the trade

Haha wow we are considering Lavine for Harden now. No way would harden ever get traded for Lavine

Harden sat out alot last season, could be on the downslide, we'll see next year

The Bulls have enough talent that with a few offseason pick-ups they should be a playoff team next year. What they need is a new coach. I think they drastically underperformed the second half of the season.

At best the Bulls were a fringe 8th seed

Bronbron23
06-22-2021, 04:06 PM

Definitely. Harden only getting worse and zach only getting bettet

Full Court
06-22-2021, 07:02 PM
At best the Bulls were a fringe 8th seed

I don't disagree. But they ended up a distant 11th seed. I think they have the right pieces to do a lot better with a one or two good pickups and a new coach.

Smoke117
06-22-2021, 07:05 PM
There’s no reason for either team to want to swap players. Harden is perfect next to kyrie and KD as a playmaker and he’s gonna be 32 so there’s no reason for the Bulls to give a 26 year old Lavine for him. Yeah, they’d get better in the short term, but Harden would get old before they could really compete.

ImKobe
06-22-2021, 08:20 PM
There’s no reason for either team to want to swap players. Harden is perfect next to kyrie and KD as a playmaker and he’s gonna be 32 so there’s no reason for the Bulls to give a 26 year old Lavine for him. Yeah, they’d get better in the short term, but Harden would get old before they could really compete.

Delusional. Harden is a proven franchise player. If he was in Chicago, they'd sell a lot more jerseys/tickets and would get way more national coverage and would be a 7 seed at minimum. Every time he has a big game, we'd get an MJ comparison. Idiots like you really underrate how great of a player he is.

97 bulls
06-22-2021, 10:18 PM
I wouldn't trade for Harden. Hes shown time after time he cantead a team. No way!!!!! Hell naw!!!!!!

Axe
06-22-2021, 10:22 PM
I wouldn't trade for Harden. Hes shown time after time he cantead a team. No way!!!!! Hell naw!!!!!!
Especially with his age rn but if he was lot younger, why not lol.

97 bulls
06-22-2021, 10:24 PM
Especially with his age rn but if he was lot younger, why not lol.

Younger? Sure. But we see what Harden is about. Every year. Hell get you great stats, no defense and choke in the end.

Axe
06-22-2021, 10:26 PM
Younger? Sure. But we see what Harden is about. Every year. Hell get you great stats, no defense and choke in the end.
In that case he really needs an alpha by his side in order to dominate.

kawhileonard2
06-07-2022, 11:45 PM

Wouldn't work now.

BarberSchool
06-07-2022, 11:58 PM
Fukkk nawww

Harden’s dishonest hustle got exposed.
He all downhill from here.

Bronbron23
06-08-2022, 12:06 AM

Hell no. Lavine still has potential to be great. That boat has passed for harden. It's all downhill from here

Jasper
06-08-2022, 10:18 AM

no