PDA

View Full Version : NBA Playoff ratings up 39% from last years playoffs

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 06:32 PM
Told ya, league is in great hands.

No one is missing LeBron.

No one wanted to see AD carrying LeBron to a Mickey Mouse ring hhahaha it wasn't even close to real playoff basketball.

And people are enjoying proper sport.

The future of the league is in great hands

The people have spoken with their eyes

https://twitter.com/JShawNBA/status/1407384452406386693?s=20

MadDog
06-22-2021, 06:37 PM
Good thread. Been telling these bitchass LeBron fans. :oldlol: Their boy is DONE and its only gonna get worse 5 years from now. Skills will always beat cheap rings and statshasing. And what better way to prove that than NBA fandom.

Gohan
06-22-2021, 06:38 PM

No one wanted to see AD carrying LeBron to a Mickey Mouse ring hhahaha it wasn't even close to real playoff basketball.

everyone is just sick of lebron's statpadding... no one does it better but still..... davis could have easily won that finals mvp last year but he knew lebron needed it so fans and media members could act like it boosted his legacy. he's still a top 10 all time player right under iverson because while he beat a 73 win team. he never beat an UNDEFEATED team in lakers

BigKobeFan
06-22-2021, 06:39 PM
This is real basketball instead of that BS collusion era and super friend teams.

We need to see beef between players.

BigKobeFan
06-22-2021, 06:39 PM
everyone is just sick of lebron's statpadding... no one does it better but still..... davis could have easily won that finals mvp last year but he knew lebron needed it so fans and media members could act like it boosted his legacy. he's still a top 10 all time player right under iverson because while he beat a 73 win team. he never beat an UNDEFEATED team in lakers

Do you have Bran above stockton?

Mask the Embiid
06-22-2021, 06:40 PM
ratings are up 39% for tv period since this time last year.....nice try bch....i meant OP :ohwell:

Gohan
06-22-2021, 06:42 PM
Do you have Bran above stockton?

yes bran is way better than stockton

SouBeachTalents
06-22-2021, 06:57 PM
It's funny seeing a Spurs fan talk about ratings when they literally produced record low ratings with a lot more people watching cable at the time too :lol

FatrickChewing
06-22-2021, 07:19 PM
It's funny seeing a Spurs fan talk about ratings when they literally produced record low ratings with a lot more people watching cable at the time too :lol

This. Spurs Basketball are cure for Insomnia.

Smoke117
06-22-2021, 07:28 PM

Incel m8 owned :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
06-22-2021, 07:42 PM
The ratings are still garbage. 39% increase from nothing is still nothing

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 07:45 PM

Lol why

High iq fans enjoyed the Spurs.

Case in point with the ones not enjoying the playoffs now...they need the manufactured stars and manufactured ball to enjoy sport.

Fans of real basketball and sport are happy....we stay winning

Gohan
06-22-2021, 07:48 PM
Lol why

Case in point with the ones not enjoying the playoffs now...they need the manufactured stars and manufactured ball to enjoy sport.

this i always enjoyed the spurs im still mad ginobili fouled dirk in 2006 for that and 1 though. guarantee spurs would of beaten that miami team

Airupthere
06-22-2021, 07:49 PM
:banana:

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 07:54 PM
this i always enjoyed the spurs im still mad ginobili fouled dirk in 2006 for that and 1 though. guarantee spurs would of beaten that miami team

My man :cheers:

8Ball
06-22-2021, 07:57 PM

Lol why

High IQ fans enjoy LeBron.

Hypocrite complains about ratings while stans the lowest rating basketball franchise ever.

Now he says he is a fan of "real basketball". :rolleyes:

I'm telling you, his peak life is an Australian farm boy :oldlol:

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 08:12 PM
High IQ fans enjoy LeBron.

Hypocrite complains about ratings while stans the lowest rating basketball franchise ever.

Now he says he is a fan of "real basketball". :rolleyes:

I'm telling you, his peak life is an Australian farm boy :oldlol:

You're too stupid to even deserve a reply hahahahhaja

Come back and speak to me when you learn about basketball....little espn manipulated b1tch

Spurs m8
06-22-2021, 08:13 PM
Sorry... I'm still laughing at high iq fans enjoy lebron hahahahahahahaha

:roll::roll::roll:

ImKobe
06-22-2021, 08:15 PM
NBA's going to skyrocket as the #1 league in all of sports once Lebron retires.

theman93
06-22-2021, 08:17 PM
Probably because oppression politics aren't being shoved down the viewers throat anymore.

Smoke117
06-22-2021, 08:18 PM
NBA's going to skyrocket as the #1 league in all of sports once Lebron retires.

Yeah, watching a bunch of players chuck ten 3pters a game while no defense is played is really going to lift ratings. Good call, chief.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-22-2021, 08:57 PM
Everyone knows bubble Disneyworld rec ball wasnt real basketball that's why ratings were so bad

https://twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/1407350132803309583

Nets/Bucks game 7 drew more than Warriors/Lakers playin game too

paksat
06-22-2021, 09:04 PM
I think the real series is over, bucks vs nets was the climax of this season

hawks are endless 3 pointers ( yawn ), sixers are/were beyond boring to watch

suns are decent enough to watch I guess tho

it still lacks that flash and tenacity of the early 2000's however, BUT it's watchable at least finally.

SATAN
06-22-2021, 09:06 PM
LeBron wah wah wah :cry:

Hey Yo
06-22-2021, 09:44 PM
Everyone knows bubble Disneyworld rec ball wasnt real basketball that's why ratings were so bad

https://twitter.com/Ourand_SBJ/status/1407350132803309583

Nets/Bucks game 7 drew more than Warriors/Lakers playin game too

The playin game was on a Wednesday night and started at 10pm est.

Bucks/Nets was a Saturday night game.

Try again, Hamtardo

8Ball
06-22-2021, 10:09 PM
You're too stupid to even deserve a reply hahahahhaja

Come back and speak to me when you learn about basketball....little espn manipulated b1tch

Meltdown farm boi :lol

Can still get that GED to boost your IQ a few points.

8Ball
06-22-2021, 10:11 PM
Sorry... I'm still laughing at high iq fans enjoy lebron hahahahahahahaha

:roll::roll::roll:

Yup.

I haven't found 1 high IQ lebron hater.

What's the highest you've gone in school, grade 10? :roll:

ShawkFactory
06-23-2021, 12:12 AM
I think the real series is over, bucks vs nets was the climax of this season

hawks are endless 3 pointers ( yawn ), sixers are/were beyond boring to watch

suns are decent enough to watch I guess tho

it still lacks that flash and tenacity of the early 2000's however, BUT it's watchable at least finally.

The hawks attempted less threes than both the Nets and Bucks lol

Watch closer. Trae, Huerter, and Collins all like to put the ball on the floor and get into the lane before resorting to threes.

And1AllDay
06-23-2021, 12:16 AM
Meltdown farm boi :lol

Can still get that GED to boost your IQ a few points.

:roll::oldlol:

kawhileonard2
06-23-2021, 12:45 AM
Lebron was part of the worst finals ratings ever.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-23-2021, 12:48 AM

LeWHO???

Sorry, mate never heard of him. High School player?

Did you watch the Suns tonight? Jesus, now, that's A TEAM !!

3ba11
06-23-2021, 01:04 AM
I'm part of that 39%

wonder what changed - oh i know - the collusion king was out, so the superior brand of organic basketball drew me in (better than short-term, mercenary teamwork of collusions)

Mauzah
06-23-2021, 01:16 AM
You Lebron fans are too stupid to get it. When you have the best player in the game colluding it sets the tone for the rest of the league too. His weak ass mentality destroyed damn near two decades of NBA basketball because he knows he's not MJ and he knows he needed to take shortcuts to have any success.

Real fans love the game of basketball and the competition it brings to the hardwood. Your guy cares about his "legacy" and duping blowhards into thinking he's better than what he really is. You guys honestly suck as humans and I'm not trying to be funny or mean. You suck and it's sad.

Bawkish
06-23-2021, 01:58 AM
You Lebron fans are too stupid to get it. When you have the best player in the game colluding it sets the tone for the rest of the league too. His weak ass mentality destroyed damn near two decades of NBA basketball because he knows he's not MJ and he knows he needed to take shortcuts to have any success.

Real fans love the game of basketball and the competition it brings to the hardwood. Your guy cares about his "legacy" and duping blowhards into thinking he's better than what he really is. You guys honestly suck as humans and I'm not trying to be funny or mean. You suck and it's sad.

Damn, that's an ether

it has that "Artest elbow Harden" impact

bullettooth
06-23-2021, 02:07 AM

:cheers:

Spurs m8
06-23-2021, 02:09 AM

This guy summed it up perfectly.

You can just tell who gets it and who doesn't.

Made me disappointed to think of what could have been, if LeBron didn't turn the league into a b1tchfest

Cyrus334
06-23-2021, 02:14 AM

Amen.