PDA

View Full Version : No Schleepİ big meat, little feet, nice teets

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 12:13 AM
he say don't schleep on ayton so we no schleep. we no schleep he say biden man bad gon win so we no schleep. he say covid gon get bad so we no sleep, carry out eats. he say dont schLeep on suns so we no schleep we no shleep. he say bitcoin going to blow so we no schleep smell my feet. he call it time after time man. misteryou know you know they going feel some kin-da whey.

:cheers:

Spurs m8
06-23-2021, 12:24 AM
If you only knew how bad things really are.

That account in particular is only a little over a year old. 5000+ posts and has created a thread during virtually every single hour of the day.

If I assessed the other accounts of the same person and then also looked at individual posts rather than threads created, I am confident that he has posted almost every single minute of the day, just here at InsideHoops alone. The amount of trolling and unaccounted for number of posts on other sites and other accounts is mind boggling.

Jokes aside? He's probably on disability and he's probably pretty ****ed up, be that physically and/or emotionally.

To be fair, he usually is asleep around 10 am and back awake by 1 pm EST.

https://i.ibb.co/31QZC9C/lol.png

:pimp:

8Ball
06-23-2021, 12:26 AM
Please compile my posts too in that format so I can spread my knowledge to the world easier.

And1AllDay
06-23-2021, 12:27 AM
dont schleep :cheers:

bran/phoenix fam livin gooood

And1AllDay
06-23-2021, 12:27 AM
Please compile my posts too in that format so I can spread my knowledge to the world easier.

same here +1

we need a library of more goat posters documented

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 12:30 AM
money for click. stay-n-home work fiance'r of 5 year cooking fresh ramen while upload memes. paid to post. lifes great in the winners circle of stan the man old diapers same name big lifer pleasebelievemeeeeee

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 12:38 AM
SAS had a bad dose of amphetamines at phoenix tonight. screamig on svp like a wild boy nick kerr

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 12:43 AM
wait, did that user above copy posts for months across different days to find a full 24hr cycle worth and say hay that user post at differnt times of day hahaha but i couldnt' figure out how to change timezone setting n speed this search up :ohwell: #hodlup

Spurs m8
06-23-2021, 12:47 AM
money for click. stay-n-home work fiance'r of 5 year cooking fresh ramen while upload memes. paid to post. lifes great in the winners circle of stan the man old diapers same name big lifer pleasebelievemeeeeee

I'm killing it.

You...not so much

Good to see this alt back...we all missed you

highwhey
06-23-2021, 12:51 AM
wait, did that user above copy posts for months across different days to find a full 24hr cycle worth and say hay that user post at differnt times of day hahaha but i couldnt' figure out how to change timezone setting n speed this search up :ohwell: #hodlup

i don't get why people post that as if it's a slight to you, it's a compilation of your posts at different times of the day during the course of months. bowl cut tried to make it look like you literally post at all times of the day non stop.

the process of searching and compiling that just proves he has so many important things going on in his life :oldlol:

warriorfan
06-23-2021, 12:52 AM
:pimp:

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Proctor
06-23-2021, 12:56 AM
:roll:

That Shogun post is just devastatingly hilarious. It really is that bad around here and Stanley aint the only.

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 01:13 AM
i don't get why people post that as if it's a slight to you, it's a compilation of your posts at different times of the day during the course of months. bowl cut tried to make it look like you literally post at all times of the day non stop.

the process of searching and compiling that just proves he has so many important things going on in his life :oldlol:wait, it's not a compliment? i thought it was. that's unusual. like is it a challenge to be up at a 4am hr on a saturday.. i guys that's the benefits of paid to poast and working with my finceser at home

Stanley Kobrick
06-23-2021, 01:16 AM
dont schleep :cheers:

bran/phoenix fam livin gooood
i will be choosing a new team after draft:cheers:

Axe
06-23-2021, 01:21 AM
:roll:

Maybe you should try to annoy him and get his attention first. Oh and he usually does this towards users he puts on his ignore list. It's a pure cringe schizo shtick.

ArbitraryWater
06-23-2021, 03:26 AM
OP / scuzzman bringing the cringe