PDA

View Full Version : ● The GOAT standard ● Most missed shots & most turnovers in playoff history

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 01:09 AM
AND the most turnovers in NBA history full top.

Can it be topped, boys?

They're gonna be hard records to break, amazing he got them all....our LeKing :bowdown:

bullettooth
06-24-2021, 01:14 AM
We stay winning Fam!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ExemplaryCheapCapybara-max-1mb.gif

Smoke117
06-24-2021, 01:14 AM
The LeObsession continues. I bet if OP had to choose between marrying his fiancee or seeing Lebron dead he'd choose the latter. That's how deep his sick and twisted obsessive hatred runs. I'll pray for you, dog. 🙏

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 01:17 AM
The LeObsession continues. I bet if OP had to choose between marrying his fiancee or seeing Lebron dead he'd choose the latter. That's how deep his sick and twisted obsessive hatred runs. I'll pray for you, dog. ��

Lol dude, I don't even think about lebron outside of here...basketball is a small part of my life.. actually enjoying fitting a good amount of these playoffs into my life...its enjoyable.

I wish no ill on Mr LeBron...just an early retirement haha

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 01:24 AM

Can it be topped, boys?

They're gonna be hard records to break, amazing he got them all....our LeKing :bowdown:

Jesus, it's that bad, hum?

He just wanted to be like Mike but nothing worked out the way he wanted to.

J.J.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 01:30 AM
Jesus, it's that bad, hum?

He just wanted to be like Mike but nothing worked out the way he wanted to.

J.J.

The fake manufactured hype was a big part of his downfall (when he's not missing shots and turning the ball over)

Can't label yourself a king and then lose your battles more often than not..

2007...castle was taken over easily....beheaded.

2011...small battle, but buckled easily....raped by midgets and beheaded.

2014...not much sign of life, gave up castle....beheaded.

2015...small battle then lost castle...beheaded

2017...not much signs of life, castle gone...beheaded.

2018....no fight at all, enemy walked through the front door and were handed the keys....beheaded.

Imagine thinking you're a king hahahahahha
What an insult to Kings.

ZenMaster7210
06-24-2021, 01:34 AM
We stay winning Fam!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ExemplaryCheapCapybara-max-1mb.gif

:oldlol::cheers:

ZenMaster7210
06-24-2021, 01:36 AM
The fake manufactured hype was a big part of his downfall (when he's not missing shots and turning the ball over)

2018....no fight at all, enemy walked through the front door and were handed the keys....beheaded.

What an insult to Kings.

Ah shit! :roll:

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 02:02 AM

What an insult to Kings.

And let me ask you something,

Why is that he is considered a King if in 4th quarters and crunch moments, he can't defend his army?

In a war when most of the armies are dead or wounded and only the two enemy kings are still standing, why does he always throw his sword away to some wounded soldier of his own army to battle for him? Instead he runs away in fear from the final battle and hides behind the first dead horse he sees...

it is very hard, difficult to understand the mentality of that type of "king". I mean, if it was a QUEEN, I could maybe try to respect a bit but even the queens that are loyal to their armies fight their own battles with brave.

Crazy.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 02:28 AM
And let me ask you something,

Why is that he is considered a King if in 4th quarters and crunch moments, he can't defend his army?

In a war when most of the armies are dead or wounded and only the two enemy kings are still standing, why does he always throw his sword away to some wounded soldier of his own army to battle for him? Instead he runs away in fear from the final battle and hides behind the first dead horse he sees...

it is very hard, difficult to understand the mentality of that type of "king". I mean, if it was a QUEEN, I could maybe try to respect a bit but even the queens that are loyal to their armies fight their own battles with brave.

Crazy.

You raise a really valid point there, which just hammers home - even further - that this is not a king.

Cowards do not make it to King.

King's are not carried, they carry.

It's all fine and dandy to masquerade as a king for the first 3/4 of a battle, but as you say, true Kings shine til the end.

And1AllDay
06-24-2021, 02:55 AM
You raise a really valid point there, which just hammers home - even further - that this is not a king.

Cowards do not make it to King.

King's are not carried, they carry.

It's all fine and dandy to masquerade as a king for the first 3/4 of a battle, but as you say, true Kings shine til the end.

https://i.postimg.cc/q7Sd44Mw/LeQuatro_Set_lebar.png

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 02:57 AM

Literally all I see here is

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E3A5EbVXwAM0att?format=jpg&name=900x900

ShawkFactory
06-24-2021, 02:59 AM
Damn he’s thinking about lebron during the conference finals.

I’m so sorry brother

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 03:03 AM
Damn he’s thinking about lebron during the conference finals.

I’m so sorry brother

Don't worry mate....like everyone...just thinking how good things are without him

The viewers have spoken...the numbers are up...

06-24-2021, 04:19 AM
Most finals losses in the 3pt era also. The greatest achievement ever.

warriorfan
06-24-2021, 04:24 AM

What an insult to Kings.

Ether

Big Sish and Op taking over the forum.

06-24-2021, 04:29 AM
Ether

Big Sish and Op taking over the forum.

Stop it man. Lebron is the goat because hes the best at elevating players. He even doubled 8 ppg andre iguodalas finals ppg and turned him into Fvmp. Mike could never do that.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 04:31 AM
Stop it man. Lebron is the goat because hes the best at elevating players. He even doubled 8 ppg andre iguodalas finals ppg and turned him into Fvmp. Mike could never do that.

Omfg :roll::roll:

warriorfan
06-24-2021, 04:33 AM

The way he elevated Jason Terry was pretty incredible too. I mean he was a past prime role player who never sniffed an all star game before he played with lebron. At the end of the series bron had him scoring more points than him even in less minutes! LeElelvate.

06-24-2021, 04:35 AM
Omfg :roll::roll:

Its not a one off. He turned rookie Kawhi into 18 ppg on 75%ts Fvmp. Also turned durant into back-to-back Fvmp. Kevin averaged goat stats in one of those finals.

Leelevator.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 04:38 AM
Thanks for reaffirming that GOAT status, boys :cheers:

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 04:39 AM
The way he elevated Jason Terry was pretty incredible too. I mean he was a past prime role player who never sniffed an all star game before he played with lebron. At the end of the series bron had him scoring more points than him even in less minutes! LeElelvate.

:lol

06-24-2021, 04:41 AM
Wow. He also turned antawn jamison into a 32/10 player in 2007. Too bad jamison massively declined after that:(

warriorfan
06-24-2021, 04:45 AM
:(

Don’t forget Larry Hughs, 22/6/5/3. Made the first all defensive team and lead the league with steals in 2005 before playing with Bron.

06-24-2021, 04:47 AM

Don’t forget Larry Hughs, 22/6/5/3. Made the first all defensive team and lead the league with steals in 2005 before playing with Bron.

Man. Lebron is just so unlucky. Unluckiest player in the league for sure. :cry:

3ba11
06-24-2021, 04:55 AM
With guys like KD, Giannis and others about to get all the rings in the near future, while Lebron continues to look worse and exits his prime, everyone will put Lebron at borderline top 10 to be safe, just like they do Kobe.

Lebron's bumbling stiff-arm and non-shooting style already looks old-fashioned compared to all these guys... GOAT? gimme a break. he has no chance.. His days of getting 40+ like Booker, KD or Trae are over and his game looks old-fashioned already.. He was just a brute force and never actually had the refinement and skill of these new guys that are now killing it.

Ultimately, Lebron has a 4/10 team ceiling/Finals record despite having 1b's and super-teams, which is nowhere near goat, and it's fraudulent to pretend it is.

j3lademaster
06-24-2021, 05:12 AM

I remember that. He went to his front office and asked for Hughes too.

8Ball
06-24-2021, 07:22 AM
The LeBron hater group therapy sessions at 3am in the morning trying to hide from 8ball taking a shit on this thread.

17 all nba teams = goat standard.

Shooter
06-24-2021, 09:36 AM

Wrap

:dancin

It

:djparty

UP!!

:hammertime:

Shooter
06-24-2021, 09:37 AM
The LeBron hater group therapy sessions at 3am in the morning trying to hide from 8ball taking a shit on this thread.

17 all nba teams = goat standard.

+1

It's all we ask.

17 All NBAs or 7,631 points

LeGoat Standard

ShawkFactory
06-24-2021, 09:37 AM

Lebron has been notoriously bad at lowering the amount of steals people can get.

ClipperRevival
06-24-2021, 12:32 PM
LeGOAT continues to set standards that seem unbreakable. Consider:

Most Playoff Turnovers (Career):

1) LeGOAT - 975
2) Magic Johnson - 696

Most Playoff Field Goals Missed (Career):

1) LeGOAT - 2,777
2) Kobe Byrant - 2,485

06-24-2021, 02:24 PM
also should be tied with west and Baylor for the most finals losses. 2013 and 2016 bail outs and suspensions saved lebron from that achievement

most finals Ls by kia mvp
most finals Ls in 3pt line era

theman93
06-24-2021, 02:29 PM

1) LeGOAT - 975
2) Magic Johnson - 696

1) LeGOAT - 2,777
2) Kobe Byrant - 2,485

Quoted for historical accuracy

TheMan
06-24-2021, 03:29 PM

What an insult to Kings.

Yep, he should only be referred to as the king of frauds...they didn't fukk around back in the day, kings would get disposed by their own courts if they lost even one big battle, imagine a king being involved in 10 wars and losing more than half of them :ohwell: Dude would get a knife to the back so fast Julius Ceasar would be like "cotdam"...

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 03:45 PM

1) LeGOAT - 975
2) Magic Johnson - 696

1) LeGOAT - 2,777
2) Kobe Byrant - 2,485

Oh wow, it's THAT bad?

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 03:46 PM
Less finals wins AND more finals losses.

Dats the GOAT standard boys!!!

Hey Yo
06-24-2021, 03:49 PM

Can it be topped, boys?

12hrs before this thread, you cried and said ish should have it's own LeBron board because of all his threads. How nothing else barely gets talked about etc. etc...

You're completely obsessed by a dude you say is a manufactured by the media and an overrated bum.

:roll:

Shooter
06-24-2021, 07:54 PM
The main pattern here is Jordan played with another star with a lot of playoff series wins: Pippen. Same with Kobe & Shaq. Lebron & Duncan, on the other hand, are the true winners. It's reflected in the all time playoff win shares as well.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/ws_career_p.html
Rank Player WS
1. LeBron James (55.68)
2. Michael Jordan (39.76)
3. Tim Duncan (37.84)
4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (35.56)
5. Magic Johnson (32.0)

This idea of "2nd place is the same as last place and only a ring counts" is nothing but a narrative. Sports rankings are more complex than that. By that flawed measure, Billups or Iggy are greater players than Malone, Barkley, or Iverson. If I am never the top earner in a year but I consistently have a yearly increase in wealth that is in the top 2 to 5 every year for a long time, I could still end up the wealthiest in the world. I could just be #2 every year and still end up the valedictorian at graduation. All that has to happen is for my rival to have a bad year or two. Consistency matters.

Finally, going by "2nd place and lower is nothing but a participation award" logic, Jordan barely cracks the all time top 10.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/leaders/most_championships.html

With either consistent measure, Jordan is never the GOAT. The only way for Jordan to be GOAT is via a cherry picked narrative, not via a reasonable metric applied consistently.

TheMan
06-24-2021, 08:09 PM
When you need a wall of text 'splaining why LeFraud is the GOAT...then it's really simple, he just ain't the GOAT

:yaohappy:

Shooter
06-24-2021, 09:35 PM
When you need a wall of text 'splaining why LeFraud is the GOAT...then it's really simple, he just ain't the GOAT

You good baby boi? No response? Shook?

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 09:56 PM

Not only a wall of text...but a wall of context that always lacks context and is usually full of at least a few lies