PDA

View Full Version : Is smooth trae already passing lebron ?

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 04:49 AM
Will he once and for all pass Lebron:lebroncry: if he leads the Atlanta Hawks to the finals? :rockon:

I'm very impressed with his polished game and it's already making Football Bron gm look Pre-historic and archaic.

The truth is, the torch must be passed from Durant/Curry to Trae since it was never :no:in Lebron's hands.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 05:01 AM
We are all witnesses :bowdown:

3ba11
06-24-2021, 05:03 AM
With guys like KD, Giannis, Trae and others about to get all the rings in the near future, while Lebron continues to look worse and exits his prime, everyone will put Lebron at borderline top 10 to be safe, just like they do Kobe.

Lebron's bumbling stiff-arm and non-shooting style already looks old-fashioned compared to all these guys... GOAT? gimme a break. he has no chance.. His days of getting 40+ like Booker, KD or Trae are over and his game looks old-fashioned already.. He was just a brute force and never actually had the refinement and skill of these new guys that are now killing it.

Ultimately, Lebron has a 4/10 team ceiling/Finals record despite having 1b's and super-teams, which is nowhere near goat, and it's fraudulent to pretend it is.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 05:07 AM
With guys like KD, Giannis, Trae and others about to get all the rings in the near future, while Lebron continues to look worse and exits his prime, everyone will put Lebron at borderline top 10 to be safe, just like they do Kobe.

Lebron's bumbling stiff-arm and non-shooting style already looks old-fashioned compared to all these guys... GOAT? gimme a break. he has no chance.. His days of getting 40+ like Booker, KD or Trae are over and his game looks old-fashioned already.. He was just a brute force and never actually had the refinement and skill of these new guys that are now killing it.

Ultimately, Lebron has a 4/10 team ceiling/Finals record despite having 1b's and super-teams, which is nowhere near goat, and it's fraudulent to pretend it is.

Yeah I noticed this too....his game really does look so old fashioned already.

Watching MJ 25-35 years on and you still look at endless highlights like "how the fvck did he do that?"

Bron just doesn't have that

Lebron23
06-24-2021, 05:07 AM
Will he once and for all pass Lebron:lebroncry: if he leads the Atlanta Hawks to the finals? :rockon:

I'm very impressed with his polished game and it's already making Football Bron gm look Pre-historic and archaic.

The truth is, the torch must be passed from Durant/Curry to Trae since it was never :no:in Lebron's hands.

Definitely better than Michael Jordan. Jordan was getting swept by a lesser talented Bucks team in 1985.

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 05:15 AM

So true and,

The more he changes from team to team the more he embarrasses himself, now at an OLD age. The Lakers just went Downhill for another 10 years because they are trying to build around Lebum and Street Clothes and it's just not the way to go for them, while trae is building a strong and young core with Mc Millan and the entire Hawks organization. Yes, Good players will favour to come and play with Trae and Giannis while Lebron will be left alone and i believe even Davis will leave him to go play for another team.

Lebron's day of Frankenstein type of basketball are OVER. Not even in the 90's I remember guys aging THAT BAD. Maybe Lambier and Anthony Mason did but still they were better free throw shooters than Lebron at least.

Iverson3
06-24-2021, 05:21 AM
So true and,

The more he changes from team to team the more he embarrasses himself, now at an OLD age. The Lakers just went Downhill for another 10 years because they are trying to build around Lebum and Street Clothes and it's just not the way to go for them, while trae is building a strong and young core with Mc Millan and the entire Hawks organization. Yes, Good players will favour to come and play with Trae and Giannis while Lebron will be left alone and i believe even Davis will leave him to go play for another team.

Lebron's day of Frankenstein type of basketball are OVER. Not even in the 90's I remember guys aging THAT BAD. Maybe Lambier and Anthony Mason did but still they were better free throw shooters than Lebron at least.

This guy is Warriorfan.

06-24-2021, 05:23 AM
This guy is Warriorfan.

Damn, now that I think about it youre totally right. So many alts smh.

Iverson3
06-24-2021, 05:31 AM
Damn, now that I think about it youre totally right. So many alts smh.

Have you seen his apartment???

3ba11
06-24-2021, 05:42 AM
Trae and Lebron got 3 years to develop their teams into a decent seed before entering the playoffs with good odds, while Jordan was thrown into the playoffs in year 1 with an 8 seed - Jordan was unlucky that his lottery casts snuck into the playoffs, while Trae and Lebron's worst teams avoided the playoffs and got years to develop into high seeds before taking the plunge.

So we never got to see Trae or Lebron carry their worst lottery teams in the playoffs - we've only seen them with developed, good seeds and veteran teammates in the playoffs - this is relevant because many people wonder why Jordan's first playoff teams (rookie 8 seeds) didn't go as far as Trae or Lebron's first playoff teams (veteran high seeds)

8Ball
06-24-2021, 07:30 AM
This guy is Warriorfan.

Both him and warriorfan are unemployed.

Airupthere
06-24-2021, 08:05 AM
Yeah I noticed this too....his game really does look so old fashioned already.

Watching MJ 25-35 years on and you still look at endless highlights like "how the fvck did he do that?"

Bron just doesn't have that

You do with the flopping videos :oldlol:

The Closer
06-24-2021, 08:34 AM
Lebron never had this much on court swagger

https://media.giphy.com/media/jOzgBS6XYCeo2z5gu5/giphy.gif

Objectivity
06-24-2021, 08:40 AM
As the official representative of the Jordan/Kobe/Curry/Luka family, I hereby declare the promising young superstar, Rayford Trae Young, a superior player to LeBron James, prime for prime.

FatrickChewing
06-24-2021, 08:54 AM
As the official representative of the Jordan/Kobe/Curry/Luka family, I hereby declare the promising young superstar, Rayford Trae Young, a superior player to LeBron James, prime for prime.

He's definitely better than Lucia Doncic.

nineiron
06-24-2021, 09:14 AM
he's waaaaay more skilled than lebron

theman93
06-24-2021, 09:16 AM
Definitely better than Michael Jordan. Jordan was getting swept by a lesser talented Bucks team in 1985.

Yeah but imagine being incapable of even making the playoffs.

Gohan
06-24-2021, 09:42 AM
Have you seen his apartment???
whose alt are you? nice screename btw real recognize real

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 01:14 PM
This guy is Warriorfan.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/rf93kFKs79Ze0/giphy.gif

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 01:18 PM

Going back 35 years ago to try defending your guy that played in 2021 and got eliminated in the first round?
I wanna know about the present, NOW.

Cancun
Bron.

Ne 1
06-24-2021, 01:31 PM

He was literally the front runner for MVP pre-injury please explain where the decline is? You LeBron haters say this every year. Give it a rest.

FKAri
06-24-2021, 02:41 PM
Maybe on the free way. Even then I doubt it.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 04:01 PM
Lebron never had this much on court swagger

https://media.giphy.com/media/jOzgBS6XYCeo2z5gu5/giphy.gif

Haha that's true....

Bron has gotta be the cringiest guy in the game...beyond dorky and uncool.
He has that level of cringe you can't even force, it can only come naturally.

That's on the court, but he's even worse off the court...off court cringe is at 11/10

3ba11
06-24-2021, 04:07 PM
Lebron's bumbling stiff arm and weak jumpshot already look old-fashioned... As guys like Trae, KD, Giannis and Booker start to accumulate more rings, the media will call Lebron borderline top 10 to be safe, just like they did Kobe - you already know they don't know shit and change with the wind

Ne 1
06-24-2021, 04:13 PM
Lebron's bumbling stiff arm and weak jumpshot already look old-fashioned... As guys like Trae, KD, Giannis and Booker start to accumulate more rings, the media will call Lebron borderline top 10 to be safe, just like they did Kobe - you already know they don't know shit and change with the wind
Bron season avg was 25 7 7 51% FG. Literally his career avg/ beside the fact his career ppg is 27! All NBA 2nd team(would've been 1st team if he didn't get injured). Explain to me how he declining again. You was probably saying the same thing when injured his groin! Seem y'all like confusing declining and injuries with each other... But continue on believing the bullshit you be typing.

3ba11
06-24-2021, 04:17 PM
2021 Sixers'..... #5 SRS... #5 net rating... +2500 preseason odds... 2 all-stars... beaten by #5 SRS (Trae)
2007 Pistons.... #6 SRS... #6 net rating..... +800 preseason odds... 2 all-stars... beaten by #7 SRS (Lebron)
1989 Cavs........ #1 SRS... #1 net rating..... +800 preseason odds... 3 all-stars... beaten by #11 SRS (GOAT)

^^^ Trae's upset is better than Lebron's marginal upset, and closer to Jordan's goat upset

06-24-2021, 04:32 PM
Bron season avg was 25 7 7 51% FG. Literally his career avg/ beside the fact his career ppg is 27! All NBA 2nd team(would've been 1st team if he didn't get injured). Explain to me how he declining again. You was probably saying the same thing when injured his groin! Seem y'all like confusing declining and injuries with each other... But continue on believing the bullshit you be typing.
All nba second team just like randle. Scored about as much as him too.

And its not like injuries arent a part of declining

DABIGSALSISHA
06-24-2021, 05:09 PM
Haha that's true....

Bron has gotta be the cringiest guy in the game...beyond dorky and uncool.
He has that level of cringe you can't even force, it can only come naturally.

That's on the court, but he's even worse off the court...off court cringe is at 11/10

:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

HBK_Kliq_2
06-24-2021, 05:15 PM
He's already a better and more mature player then Lebron was at 22 years old.

Hell, this Trae playoff run can hold its own with any playoff run from Lebron's entire career.

Trae is that damn good. 30PPG scorer, good to great shooter with Steve Nash playmaking.