PDA

View Full Version : Nah get your ass in here Kblaze #fawkumeen

GOBB
06-24-2021, 07:23 PM
Your were and probably still are the biggest Ben Simmons defender. What you got to say for this light skin p*ssy performance for my Sixers? Rich Paul already hit up Morey as they discuss his future here. Aint no dog in him. All the dogs fighting over that tire swinging in the backyard. Ben in the corner with his paws over his eyes. “I just wanna be a cuddle buddy woof”.

MrFonzworth
06-24-2021, 07:25 PM
Bowl cut Shogun was also big on Simmons, saying Sixers should trade Embiid to build around him when he was bandwagoning the team.

dreamshake
06-24-2021, 07:28 PM
Most of the LeBron stans were also Simmons stans. You won’t hear a chirp from them now.

Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie

Ice Trae
06-24-2021, 07:33 PM
Ben Simmons should try to model his game after Giannis. Giannis is not a good shooter but he still gets his buckets.

I don't think he is complete trash but he needs to go to a very bad team with now expectations where he's "the guy" and the offense runs through him.

If not then he's mentally fvked and will never recover from this.

Shooter
06-24-2021, 07:37 PM
Most of the LeBron stans were also Simmons stans. You won’t hear a chirp from them now.

Damn homie, in high school you was the man homie

Wrong.

Next question

warriorfan
06-24-2021, 07:37 PM
He got a small dick

FultzNationRISE
06-24-2021, 07:38 PM
Oh SHIT... kb called OUT :lebronamazed:

I think according to the current rules of pop culture, GOBB and KBlaze have do a live stream boxing fight sponsored by Wendy’s and Occulus VR from Facebook. Between rounds the AT&T girl will explain how new customers get the deals and existing customers get the deals, everyone gets the deals.

This gon be good :rockon:

SouBeachTalents
06-24-2021, 07:41 PM
I think Simmons could fill a Draymond Green like role for a contending team. Granted, he doesn't play with even close to the intensity that Dray does, probably the difference between being an entitled number one pick and a 2nd round guy who had to fight his way to get playing time; but if he eventually matures he could play a similar role of playing elite defense and facilitating like Dray did during the Warriors dynasty days.

Smoke117
06-24-2021, 07:41 PM
Meltdown.

GOBB
06-24-2021, 07:53 PM
Oh SHIT... kb called OUT :lebronamazed:

I think according to the current rules of pop culture, GOBB and KBlaze have do a live stream boxing fight sponsored by Wendy’s and Occulus VR from Facebook. Between rounds the AT&T girl will explain how new customers get the deals and existing customers get the deals, everyone gets the deals.

This gon be good :rockon:

I would beat shit down blaze leg in a fisticuff lol

j3lademaster
06-24-2021, 07:55 PM
Ben Simmons should try to model his game after Giannis. Giannis is not a good shooter but he still gets his buckets.

I don't think he is complete trash but he needs to go to a very bad team with now expectations where he's "the guy" and the offense runs through him.

If not then he's mentally fvked and will never recover from this.
Hes got the physical tools to play a similar style to Giannis. Not quite the physical specimen but better handles and passing. Too bad mentally he gets scared away from a dunk by dpoy candidate rim protector Trae Young.