PDA

View Full Version : So the Suns were 8-0 in the bubble, and just beat the Clippers twice WITHOUT CP3...

FultzNationRISE
06-24-2021, 09:21 PM
Does Smoke really think his boy is gettin credit for shit if PHX wins a chip this year??

:kobe:

DevBooker'sMask
06-24-2021, 09:29 PM
Phoenix is teamwork bound. They remind me of the Spurs but with not as good of a coach as Poppovich. I like Monty but I am not in love with him.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 09:31 PM
Well it's clear cp3 is leading them well and has a positive and important role to their success..

So unless you're a fvcking idiot....hes 100% getting credit.

This forum is so weird sometimes lmao

tontoz
06-24-2021, 09:37 PM
Yeah people love to forget that they were undefeated in the bubble against good teams.

They forget that they only missed the playoffs by a game last year in spite of their starting and backup centers missing a combined 60+ games.

They also forget that the Suns added Crowder who was a starter in last year's Finals.

Let's just give CP3 credit for everything.:rolleyes:

Honor Boost
06-24-2021, 09:39 PM
Chris Paul is a big talented skilled but he is not the only reason for the Phoenix success because they do have a deep team overall.

warriorfan
06-24-2021, 09:47 PM
Asterisk ring for Chris Paul.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 09:49 PM
Lol you're all ridiculous hahaha

And I've been a cp3 hater forever

He doesn't get all the credit, of course not...but the ring counts

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 10:33 PM
and now since paul is back in the lineup bookers game is thrown outa wack. he looks lost now. thanks cp3

No.

Booker was fine with Paul all season and all playoffs...

This is one half hahahahah
Booker just not shooting well..maybe the mask hasn't helped either

basketballcat
06-24-2021, 10:37 PM
Why the emphasis on "without CP3" when the Clippers are without Kawhi and Ibaka? Kawhi's performance in the playoffs is arguably the best in the league too. Ayton would not be doing his thing in this series if Ibaka is there.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 10:40 PM
Why the emphasis on "without CP3" when the Clippers are without Kawhi and Ibaka? Kawhi's performance in the playoffs is arguably the best in the league too. Ayton would not be doing his thing in this series if Ibaka is there.

Because no one likes or gives a fvck about the Flippers or Kawhi

We all know they don't deserve shit and they're an unlikeable team too

kawhileonard2
06-24-2021, 10:54 PM

What???

basketballcat
06-24-2021, 10:57 PM

Not sure what is unlikable for Kawhi. Except for Spurs fans bitter about his departure, there isn't much material to hate on there. As the the Clippers, there are unlikable elements for sure. However, that's true for any team. CP3 himself is no paragon of "proper basketball". He flops like the best of them. He was pretty dirty in his early years too. Anyway, whoever wins wins. That's that.

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 11:02 PM
Kawhi has zero integrity...he's a pvssy and a quitter...on and off the court....no one who respects good human behaviour respects kawhi.

Pat Bev gets lit up 9 times out of 10 but pretends he's something he's not, little cvnt that deserves a punch to the face.

Morris has about as much integrity as Kawhi...a true snake.

Reggie is a cvnt.

PG should stick to getting strippers pregnant

Having said all this...Mann is okay, I guess
And Ty Lue is alright in my books

FultzNationRISE
06-24-2021, 11:40 PM
Nice game Uncle Cliff :ohwell:

basketballcat
06-24-2021, 11:52 PM
Reggie is a cvnt.

I understand the sentiment on Pat Bev, Morris, and to some extent PG. I'm not going to comment on Kawhi, much have been said about that Spurs saga already. But what did Reggie do?

Spurs m8
06-24-2021, 11:56 PM
I understand the sentiment on Pat Bev, Morris, and to some extent PG. I'm not going to comment on Kawhi, much have been said about that Spurs saga already. But what did Reggie do?

Yeah maybe I was hard on him haha