PDA

View Full Version : Masked LeBron scoring 61 points against the Charlotte Bobcats

Lebron23
06-25-2021, 08:27 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5PRGB1Khts

It's very difficult playing basketball while wearing a masked. Bron had an amazing game. Booker struggled against the Clippers.

tontoz
06-25-2021, 08:33 AM
:sleeping

bullettooth
06-25-2021, 08:34 AM
Wow, amazing thread. Very interesting. Will bookmark and read again later.

06-25-2021, 09:50 AM
Almost as much as carmelo scored against them that year

Lebron23
06-25-2021, 10:01 AM
Almost as much as carmelo scored against them that year

Prime Melo was a very good player

Gohan
06-25-2021, 10:04 AM
prime melo was a very good player

he was past his prime then

Lebron23
06-25-2021, 10:21 AM
he was past his prime then

He won the scoring title in that season.

tontoz
06-25-2021, 10:25 AM
OP is so desperate to get some attention for Lebron. Day after day he makes random Lebron threads while the rest of us are talking about the playoffs. So lame.

Lebron23
06-25-2021, 10:28 AM
OP is so desperate to get some attention for Lebron. Day after day he makes random Lebron threads while the rest of us are talking about the playoffs. So lame.

You are mad at LeBron for eliminating your wizards plenty of times in the playoffs

nayte
06-25-2021, 10:47 AM
Comparing the bobcats to the clippers..lebron Stan's are on fire

tontoz
06-25-2021, 11:35 AM
You are mad at LeBron for eliminating your wizards plenty of times in the playoffs

Dude that was so long ago that i was living in Atlanta and rooting for the Hawks at the time. :roll:

You just can't stand a day to go by with people giving attention to other players.

rawimpact
06-25-2021, 11:53 AM
Louie is the type of guy that spends hours trying to figure out who someone is to the point where he convinces himself of something completely false. Then he waves the white flag, 'Why cant we just get along?' or 'Why do you hate me?'. Maybe because I don't appreciate you being a crazy nut trying to involve someones personal life.

At the end of the day, this is the internet. No one should take anything on here offensively. Just move on... If someone wants to post their pic on here, it's subject to criticism obviously but going out and searching for someone is taking it to a whole 'nother level.

Gohan
06-25-2021, 11:59 AM
Louie is the type of guy that spends hours trying to figure out who someone is to the point where he convinces himself of something completely false. Then he waves the white flag, 'Why cant we just get along?' or 'Why do you hate me?'. Maybe because I don't appreciate you being a crazy nut trying to involve someones personal life.

At the end of the day, this is the internet. No one should take anything on here offensively. Just move on... If someone wants to post their pic on here, it's subject to criticism obviously but going out and searching for someone is taking it to a whole 'nother level.

Lol he just used the "can we all just get along" thing with me. tommy two tones sweater lookin ass nikka tired of gettin clowned