PDA

View Full Version : preach brotha PREACH!!

3ba11
06-25-2021, 12:04 PM
Take 3 minutes out of your day to hear the gospel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7X1h1NRyQg&t=05m01s

So I'm not crazy about this shit - I was THERE.. History has simply been revised

8Ball
06-25-2021, 12:06 PM
Take 3 minutes out of your day to hear the gospel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7X1h1NRyQg&t=05m01s

So I'm not crazy about this shit - I was THERE.. History has simply been revised

Paul George already accomplished more without Kawhi did than Jordan accomplished without Pippen.

Shooter
06-25-2021, 12:16 PM
Paul George already accomplished more without Kawhi did than Jordan accomplished without Pippen.

3ba11
06-25-2021, 12:32 PM

George has about 4 Pippen's on his team - Reggie Jackson smashes Pippen - don't make me post the stats...

Mann played better than Pippen ever did in Game 7 of last series..

Beverly is actually shutting down an elite 1st option, which Pippen never did.. The Clippers are so stacked that other Pippen's like Blake or Rondo can barely get any touches...

So that's the whole point - Pippen was trash so anyone can be a pippen - he was a defensive role player (a weak scorer that plays good defense = defensive role player, aka Ben Simmons)

j3lademaster
06-25-2021, 12:47 PM
George has about 4 Pippen's on his team - Reggie Jackson smashes Pippen - don't make me post the stats...

Mann played better than Pippen ever did in Game 7 of last series..

Beverly is actually shutting down an elite 1st option, which Pippen never did.. The Clippers are so stacked that other Pippen's like Blake or Rondo can barely get any touches...

So that's the whole point - Pippen was trash so anyone can be a pippen - he was a defensive role player (a weak scorer that plays good defense = defensive role player, aka Ben Simmons)
So who do you think is the worst player the Bulls could have swapped with Pippen and still win those 6 rings?

I think we have David Robinson, Ewing, Hakeem, Barkley, And kemp and Shaq for sure if timelines fit.

Who do you think can be the worst?