PDA

View Full Version : Jalen Rose: "Kevin Love only made the Olympic team cause he's white"

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:19 PM
What a racist :roll:

Honestly there are not nearly enough white players if the americans want any chance to win.

FIBA ball requires technical skills and bball iq.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:23 PM
Why is Kevin Love on the Olympic team? :lol

He's not even an all-star

https://i.gifer.com/Sg8C.gif

Spain_
06-25-2021, 03:24 PM
K Love made team USA ?

Why
Are all the actual good players pulling out?

Spain_
06-25-2021, 03:25 PM

I don't think K Love could Start for team Serbia or Team Spain at this point.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:25 PM
I don't think K Love could Start for team Serbia or Team Spain at this point.

There has to be a better token white guy than Kevin Love available.

Spain_
06-25-2021, 03:26 PM

Honestly there are not nearly enough white players if the americans want any chance to win.

FIBA ball requires physicality and intangibles of which Love hasn't had since he lost the weight like 10 years ago.

90sgoat
The team had Bam Adebayo and Draymond Green as centers.

They would be eaten alive by euro centers.

Who else should have been chosen, that wanted to go?

Last time they had Myles Turner and he was bullied by the superior euro centers.

Love is tough and strong.

PistonsFan#21

Team USA has been dominating the international competition almost every year with their all black lineup. Last few years they even sent their back up players to represent the country. The NBA bench players could probably bring back a bronze or silver medal

Spain_
06-25-2021, 03:27 PM
There has to be a better token white guy than Kevin Love available.

Europe is full of Kevin Loves.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:27 PM

Last time they had Myles Turner and he was bullied by the superior euro centers.

What's the roster?

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:28 PM
Team USA has been dominating the international competition almost every year with their all black lineup. Last few years they even sent their back up players to represent the country. The NBA bench players could probably bring back a bronze or silver medal

Dude are you kidding me?

They just got spanked by Europe a couple of years ago and didn't medal at all.

They're trash when the court isn't wide open.

90sgoat
What's the roster?

Durant and losers.

Spain_

Looking at the last world cup rn and laughing

Lebron23
06-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Kevin love has a better career than Jalen Rose

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:29 PM
Durant and losers.

oof.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:31 PM
Is Karl-Anthony Towns not American?

Brook Lopez?

Ayton?

Robert Williams 3?

The cupboard is indeed bare.

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:32 PM
oof.

F Kevin Durant
G Damian Lillard
G Devin Booker
F Jayson Tatum
G Bradley Beal
G Zach LaVine
F/C Kevin Love
F/C Draymond Green
F/C Bam Adebayo
F Khris Middleton
G Jrue Holiday
F Jerami Grant

Like last time, the team lacks true point guards and big men.

They'll struggle again. Durant will get bullied and leaned on.

They have a lot of shooters, but no one to run enough sets to get them open.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:34 PM
Pos. Name Team Olympic Experience
F Kevin Durant Nets 2012, 2016
G Damian Lillard Trail Blazers —
G Devin Booker Suns —
F Jayson Tatum Celtics —
G Bradley Beal Wizards —
G Zach LaVine Bulls —
F/C Kevin Love Cavaliers 2012
F/C Draymond Green Warriors 2016
F/C Bam Adebayo Heat —
F Khris Middleton Bucks —
G Jrue Holiday Bucks —
F Jerami Grant Pistons —

Yikes Draymond Green can't shoot.
Need some Ayton.

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:35 PM
Is Karl-Anthony Towns not American?

Brook Lopez?

Ayton?

Robert Williams 3?

The cupboard is indeed bare.

Ayton is from Bahamas, Towns is Dominican.

The US has no good big men.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:35 PM
Ayton is from Bahamas, Towns is Dominican.

The US has no good big men.

:facepalm

Love it is.

Sorry, Love :lol

RogueBorg
06-25-2021, 03:36 PM

He's not even an all-star

Neither is Deandre Ayton (the player Jalen Rose says should be on the Olympic Team)

Spurs m8
06-25-2021, 03:37 PM
Racist cvnt

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:37 PM
Neither is Deandre Ayton (the player Jalen Rose says should be on the Olympic Team)

Right. But Ayton is an ascending young player. But apparently not American.

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:40 PM
The US reaping what it has sowed.

It has turned all talented smaller players into comboguards and all talented taller players into stretches.

That's what works in the NBA with no defense, but FIBA doesn't have defensive 3 seconds.

tpols
06-25-2021, 03:42 PM
Oh brother...

Remember when Rodman said Bird would be just another player if he wasn't white.

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:43 PM
For some blacks, equality means no whites.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 03:45 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/85/83/77858349a43181f9a5293cf5e0f682c1.gif

90sgoat
06-25-2021, 03:48 PM
The thing about international ball is that going one on one, like the US tends to do, negates the talent difference.

If the euros defend as a team and team US attacks as individuals, then that isn't going to work. Not even MJ could beat the better TEAM in the Celtics.

D-Wait
06-25-2021, 03:56 PM
Eh, they propably just wanted an old member of the US team as some type of continuity...

And I recall him having a great relationship with the program and coaches...

FultzNationRISE
06-25-2021, 04:02 PM
Well, that’s affirmative action for ya. :confusedshrug:

tpols
06-25-2021, 04:05 PM
Eh, they propably just wanted an old member of the US team as some type of continuity...

And I recall him having a great relationship with the program and coaches...

Still it goes to show the divisive agenda the media pumps out. You could never say somebody made it just because they were black... Or youd catch heat and be cancelled.

Kwame has been making fantastic points about how media controls peoples minds and promotes a twisted agenda. It keeps the powers that be in control when were fighting with each other and not directing it at them. I watch his videos everyday now.

D-Wait
06-25-2021, 04:07 PM
Still it goes to show the divisive agenda the media pumps out. You could never say somebody made it just because they were black... Or youd catch heat and be cancelled.

Kwame has been making fantastic points about how media controls peoples minds and promotes a twisted agenda. It keeps the powers that be in control when were fighting with each other and not directing it at them. I watch his videos everyday now.

True.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 04:08 PM
LeBron should play Center. Case closed.

SouBeachTalents
06-25-2021, 04:10 PM

Rush Limbaugh said the media wanted McNabb to succeed cause he was black and there was a public outcry, he lost his job with ESPN immediately :lol

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 04:11 PM
Rush Limbaugh said the media wanted McNabb to succeed cause he was black and there was a public outcry, he lost his job with ESPN immediately :lol

Limbaugh wasn't about that ESPN life anyways

FultzNationRISE
06-25-2021, 04:13 PM
Limbaugh wasn't about that ESPN life anyways

You arent about having a life.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 04:15 PM
You arent about having a life.

stay mad, gimmick boy

:lol

tontoz
06-25-2021, 04:19 PM
Draymond Green is on the team. That is a clear sign that a bunch of guys turned down the offer. :oldlol:

tpols
06-25-2021, 04:22 PM

lol Bernard Hopkins called McNabb a house *bleeep* and said he wasn't really black because he didn't grow up in the ghetto. He also told a English boxer he would "never let a white boy beat me" :lol

Its crazy how the most racist claim to be of the victim side of racism.

Mulder
06-25-2021, 04:29 PM
Jalen Rose is a low I.Q. black racist.

FireDavidKahn
06-25-2021, 04:32 PM

:roll:

red1
06-25-2021, 04:36 PM
:roll:

:oldlol:

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 04:55 PM
Usa is ****ed. should spam 3s

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 04:56 PM
Jalen Rose is okay. It's fine he's racist like most people these days.

Spain_
06-25-2021, 06:52 PM
Well, that’s affirmative action for ya. :confusedshrug:

Why do white American players suck so much these days?
Serbia has a population of 7 million they could woop white America's ass 5 times over.

Spain_
06-25-2021, 06:54 PM
lol Bernard Hopkins called McNabb a house *bleeep* and said he wasn't really black because he didn't grow up in the ghetto. He also told a English boxer he would "never let a white boy beat me" :lol

Its crazy how the most racist claim to be of the victim side of racism.

Honestly the Hopkins shit is low key just funny trash talk I don't mind it at all.
In the places I grew up (Argentina) that sort of banter went both ways and everyone was cool at the end of the day.

Gohan
06-25-2021, 06:56 PM
the only reason why people think luka doncic is a good player is because he's white. True story My dawg: MasktheEmbiid can confirm

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 06:58 PM
The cripple Anthony Davis should be the USA center

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 06:59 PM
Why do white American players suck so much these days?
Serbia has a population of 7 million they could woop white America's ass 5 times over.

America has moved on to skateboarding

Spain_
06-25-2021, 07:00 PM
the only reason why people think luka doncic is a good player is because he's white. True story My dawg: MasktheEmbiid can confirm

The idea of a Slav from Slovenia being "white" in the American context has always confused me.
I think even people here intrinsically understand that these are different things because I see the term "white Euro" used a lot.

Spain_
06-25-2021, 07:02 PM
The idea of a Slav from Slovenia being "white" in the American context has always confused me.
I think even people here intrinsically understand that these are different things because I see the term "white Euro" used a lot.

America is funny man, I'm not considered white but hispanic by the US Government (I have blonde hair and green eyes) but Moroccans are counted as "white" in US statistics, funny af.

Gohan
06-25-2021, 07:04 PM

to people like masktheembiid and myself. they are all the same, mexicans are just white people with a taco

MrFonzworth
06-25-2021, 07:05 PM
America is funny man, I'm not considered white but hispanic by the US Government (I have blonde hair and green eyes) but Moroccans are counted as "white" in US statistics, funny af.

We get it youre a foreign fakkit. Stfu about it now autist

Spain_
06-25-2021, 07:08 PM

Damn that's racist

Rolando
06-25-2021, 07:12 PM

Moron

tontoz
06-25-2021, 07:20 PM
Damn that's racist

Technically it isn't. Foreign isn't a race, gay isn't a race, autistic isn't a race. :lol

There are a lot of trolls here that throw personal insults around like confetti.

BTW Hispanic isn't a race either. It's an ethnicity.

DoctorP
06-25-2021, 07:27 PM

Whoever defines themselves by the terms of a broken, ideological system deserves all of the confusion they receive.

tpols
06-25-2021, 09:03 PM
Honestly the Hopkins shit is low key just funny trash talk I don't mind it at all.
In the places I grew up (Argentina) that sort of banter went both ways and everyone was cool at the end of the day.

That's nice but here in America if a white guy were to say hell naw a ____ person could never outsmart and beat me he'd be blackballed. Its a one way street.

PistonsFan#21
06-25-2021, 09:04 PM
Dude are you kidding me?

They just got spanked by Europe a couple of years ago and didn't medal at all.

They're trash when the court isn't wide open.

Looking at the last world cup rn and laughing

Team USA has won 58 straight FIBA and Olympic games before losing to France in the FIBA world cup in 2019...and they had a C level roster representing them that year because most of the all stars pulled out...it doesn't change the fact that they will easily crush the comp if the best players were motivated enough to suit up....
Like i said they could still put together a team to compete for bronze or silver without too much work.

bladefd
06-25-2021, 09:04 PM
Kobe only scored 81pts because he was facing the scrub Jalen Rose.

I wonder how Jalen would react to that?? :oldlol:

JohnFreeman
06-25-2021, 10:24 PM
Are we serious with this revisionist history that Kevin Love was not a good player?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
06-25-2021, 10:27 PM
Are we serious with this revisionist history that Kevin Love was not a good player?

He was a GREAT player before injuries broke him down.

Multiple time rebounding leader, MVP candidate and top 5 player at his peak and multiple All NBA member

Top 15 PF ever in arguably the most stacked position ever

FultzNationRISE
06-25-2021, 10:49 PM

Multiple time rebounding leader, MVP candidate and top 5 player at his peak and multiple All NBA member

:milton

plowking
06-25-2021, 11:40 PM

I could be wrong here, but with some level of comfort, I can say that Kevin Love isn't even top 15 in the last 10 years.

Smoke117
06-26-2021, 12:03 AM
Hayward must have gave a pass as he’s the only whetto worthy of being on the team.

Spain_
06-26-2021, 02:47 AM

Fat Kevin Love was good.

When that guy lost the weight he broke down physically, mentally and skillset wise, he sucks rn.

Spain_
06-26-2021, 02:48 AM
Technically it isn't. Foreign isn't a race, gay isn't a race, autistic isn't a race. :lol

There are a lot of trolls here that throw personal insults around like confetti.

BTW Hispanic isn't a race either. It's an ethnicity.

Thats globophobic my man

Lebron23
06-26-2021, 07:53 AM
Kevin Love in the current FIBA Rules is a better pick than 2004 Tim Duncan

tontoz
06-26-2021, 08:30 AM
Thats globophobic my man

His comment to you was asinine but not racist. However if you are going to post here regularly you will certainly see plenty of racist comments.

Ethnicity is about culture and where you are from. In a census typically you will see "white, of Hispanic origin" not just Hispanic. I can't recall ever seeing just Hispanic when filling out a form asking about race.

ralph_i_el
06-26-2021, 05:58 PM
Love should do really well under FIBA rules honestly. The style of play rewards bigs who can shoot and move the ball quickly

tanibanana
06-26-2021, 10:11 PM
Any of Lopez twins is better at this point.

ImKobe
06-26-2021, 10:14 PM
Jalen Rose wasn't half the player Love currently is.

Love should do really well under FIBA rules honestly. The style of play rewards bigs who can shoot and move the ball quickly

This. Love is a ****ing killer in the post and a great rebounder, his skill-set is perfect for FIBA.

Smoke117
06-26-2021, 10:17 PM
Jalen Rose wasn't half the player Love currently is.

This. Love is a ****ing killer in the post and a great rebounder, his skill-set is perfect for FIBA.

No surprise a Bran hater is making a current Kevin love out to be Kevin McHale in his prime. Try and at least be a tiny bit less transparent, eh, dipshit?

ImKobe
06-26-2021, 10:19 PM
No surprise a Bran hater is making a current Kevin love out to be Kevin McHale in his prime. Try and at least be a tiny bit less transparent, eh, dipshit?

Love's made more All-NBA teams than Kevin McHale and was a better scorer, shooter, passer & rebounder at his peak. Don't let him being stuck on a rebuilding team that refuses to run the offense through him fool you, he's ****ing awesome and has been misused since the trade to Cleveland.

coin24
06-26-2021, 10:21 PM
Another dumb racist pos from LEspn no surprises there..

Smoke117
06-26-2021, 10:22 PM
Love's made more All-NBA teams than Kevin McHale and was a better scorer, shooter, passer & rebounder at his peak. Don't let him being stuck on a rebuilding team that refuses to run the offense through him fool you, he's ****ing awesome and has been misused since the trade to Cleveland.

So you now believe Kevin love is a better and greater player than Kevin McHale all time? Yeah...I think this will be the last time I ever acknowledge anything you say again. :oldlol:

ImKobe
06-26-2021, 10:24 PM
So you now believe Kevin love is greater than Kevin McHale all time? Yeah...I think this will be the lat time I ever acknowledge anything you say again. :oldlol:

What does all-time have to do with his actual basketball ability? Love's a 26/13/4 big with elite 3PT ability at his peak and his prime was wasted in Lebron's system and he's played for the two worst franchises in NBA history his entire career. Put him on the 80s Celtics with Bird and tell me doesn't win 3 rings as well.

insight
06-27-2021, 01:07 AM

Limbaugh was an idiot who had no business commentating on sports.