PDA

View Full Version : Scottie Pippen's savage thoughts on Michael Jordan's decision to play baseball

coastalmarker99
06-28-2021, 12:38 PM
Scottie Pippen on Michael Jordan's decision to play baseball, "Yeah It was a big decision, but It was a selfish decision, but it was kind of who Michael Jordan was. That was a guy who believed he can do anything on his own"

Pippen has had some terrible takes in the past but he is right here

MJ was a selfish egotistical asshole nightmare to deal with and he also might have costed the Bulls maybe two titles in 94 and 95 to play a sport he was not even good at

coastalmarker99
06-28-2021, 12:43 PM
He also said that Jordan only passed to Kerr on the game-winning shot in game 6 of the 1997 finals because "the cameras were rolling'' :lol

juju151111
06-28-2021, 12:45 PM
He also said that Jordan only passed to Kerr on the game-winning shot in game 6 of the 1997 finals because "the cameras were rolling'' :lol

He losing it lol

red1
06-28-2021, 12:45 PM
pippen saw jordan firsthand and sized him up exposing him as the bitch that he is

baldan is a bald bitch

getting_old
06-28-2021, 12:48 PM
Nothing savage about Pippen.

Was terrorized by the Bad Boys, they gave him a miraculously sudden layup-line migraine every big game before the 1991 playoffs.

Once the Celtics and Lakers fell (prematurely as Bird and Magic lost many years of their prime) and the Bad Boys finally folded, THEN the Bulls could dominate.

Ice Trae
06-28-2021, 12:55 PM
He losing it lol

He's use to losing like losing his wife

coastalmarker99
06-28-2021, 12:58 PM
Pippen's son died earlier this year so that must be deeply affecting him and you have to consider that when he is making statements such as Phill being a racist.

Which is deeply untrue as I don't know any coach that would have put up with Rodman antics from 96 to 98 besides Phill.

And1AllDay
06-28-2021, 01:06 PM
He's use to losing like losing his wife

6 for 6 bruh :oldlol:

8Ball
06-28-2021, 01:43 PM
Scottie Pippen on Michael Jordan's decision to play baseball, "Yeah It was a big decision, but It was a selfish decision, but it was kind of who Michael Jordan was. That was a guy who believed he can do anything on his own"

Pippen has had some terrible takes in the past but he is right here

MJ was a selfish egotistical asshole nightmare to deal with and he also might have costed the Bulls maybe two titles in 94 and 95 to play a sport he was not even good at

Scottie felt he got burned with that documentary.

He cutting the knife right back.

97 bulls
06-28-2021, 02:29 PM
Scottie felt he got burned with that documentary.

He cutting the knife right back.

EXACTLY!!!! I listened to that Dan Patrick interview. I agreed with everything Pippen said.

I didnt know that those cameras that were on Jordan and Kerr was Jordans. That book is gonna be good.

GOBB
06-28-2021, 02:57 PM
Didn’t think my favorite player of all time (Pippen) would come off as such a hoe. Anything to sell your books I guess. That’s what females do tho. Might have to remove Pip and bump up AI after this.

hateraid
06-28-2021, 03:48 PM
Didn’t think my favorite player of all time (Pippen) would come off as such a hoe. Anything to sell your books I guess. That’s what females do tho. Might have to remove Pip and bump up AI after this.

I always thought your favorite was D Wade.
So you don't think Pippen can be validated?

GOBB
06-28-2021, 04:40 PM
I always thought your favorite was D Wade.
So you don't think Pippen can be validated?

1. Pippen
2. AI
3. Wade

Gotta bump Pippen down. Some of the stuff that I’m hearing from his own mouth nonetheless is cringe worthy. I don’t get it. Then again I do (book) but I’m not cool on it. Yikes.