PDA

View Full Version : Jonathan Kuminga will be the best player from this Draft

Patrick Chewing
06-28-2021, 03:40 PM
This will be the draft steal and it looks like he's about to fall to Magic.

NBA body already. He looks ready to go: https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1409588199022759937?s=20

3ba11
06-28-2021, 03:44 PM
This will be the draft steal and it looks like he's about to fall to Magic.

NBA body already. He looks ready to go: https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1409588199022759937?s=20

Yeah, I made a thread about him in the HS/College forum because I liked how he was thoroughly elite at all ways of taking off - right leg, left leg, two legs (dominique style), two legs (jordan lean in style/opposite lead foot), hop-step - you name it - he's flying in any situation

back then he was a little more mechanical off-the dribble btu he's improved a lot

Patrick Chewing
06-28-2021, 03:58 PM
Yeah, I made a thread about him in the HS/College forum because I liked how he was thoroughly elite at all ways of taking off - right leg, left leg, two legs (dominique style), two legs (jordan lean in style/opposite lead foot), hop-step - you name it - he's flying in any situation

back then he was a little more mechanical off-the dribble btu he's improved a lot

Yup. His athleticism and fluidity are much better than before. Funny he should fall to the Magic after having a guy like Gordon. Magic will be good with him.

red1
06-28-2021, 04:05 PM
knicks fans puffing their chests out and strutting around like they didnt just get their cheeks clapped by trae young.

sit the fcuk down fakkit.

Patrick Chewing
06-28-2021, 04:07 PM
knicks fans puffing their chests out and strutting around like they didnt just get their cheeks clapped by trae young.

sit the fcuk down fakkit.

Which team did you face in the playoffs this year?

red1
06-28-2021, 04:08 PM
Which team did you face in the playoffs this year?

this was a vacation year in tampa bay. the plan was to get the 4th pick.

plan was a massive success. :applause:

Patrick Chewing
06-28-2021, 04:58 PM
this was a vacation year in tampa bay. the plan was to get the 4th pick.

plan was a massive success. :applause:

Well go get that Kuminga kid cause he looks like the next superstar of the league.