Bawkish
06-30-2021, 02:05 AM
Uncle Dennis probably not happy too

LAmbruh
06-30-2021, 02:06 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/n4KMQ90qdrBtK/giphy.gif

Spurs m8
06-30-2021, 02:18 AM
Since he upped his game from role player and uncle dennis took over, he is the single biggest entitled b1tch and team cancer.

And for anyone disagreeing, name me someone worse.

Name a bigger prima donna and worse team mate?

This guy just quits on him teams and only cares about himself.

We all thought he would return the Zaza series...makes so much sense that he didn't now

LAmbruh
06-30-2021, 02:37 AM
Since he upped his game from role player and uncle dennis took over, he is the single biggest entitled b1tch and team cancer.

We all thought he would return the Zaza series...makes so much sense that he didn't now
Trying to hard little guy

You've been guzzling Kawhi's yogurt for years after he daddy dicked the Spurs :oldlol:

Stick to regurgitating what Proctor says and being a good little lap dog, that's your niche

Spurs m8
06-30-2021, 02:52 AM

You've been guzzling Kawhi's yogurt for years after he daddy dicked the Spurs :oldlol:

Stick to regurgitating what Proctor says and being a good little lap dog, that's your niche

Don't talk to me, peasant....all I hear is brons kum gargling from your mouth

Pathetic try hard b1tch

BurningHammer
06-30-2021, 03:06 AM
Well, he had a great medical staff led by Alex McKechnie in Toronto but he prefers "home". :ohwell:

LAmbruh
06-30-2021, 03:07 AM
Don't talk to me, peasant....all I hear is brons kum gargling from your mouth

Pathetic try hard b1tch
"he's not colluding guys, he just wants to go home to LA. GUYS! C'MON GUYS!"

Yikes :roll: :roll:

DoctorP
06-30-2021, 03:07 AM
Could Kawhi sabotage the Clippers??

:coleman:

Axe
06-30-2021, 03:08 AM
"he's not colluding guys, he just wants to go home to LA. GUYS! C'MON GUYS!"

Yikes :roll: :roll:
:lol

DoctorP
06-30-2021, 03:09 AM

orly

https://media1.tenor.com/images/713684e3237fca21e5c0dc45b6c8447c/tenor.gif?itemid=5687134

MrFonzworth
06-30-2021, 03:17 AM

Other way around.

Prawkward just reiterates what rr3 and m8 say whenever he's not pitching in his usual lol emotes. Doesnt leave from playing the fence unless it's to jump in with the majority.

Proctor
06-30-2021, 03:43 AM
Other way around.

Prawkward just reiterates what rr3 and m8 say whenever he's not pitching in his usual lol emotes. Doesnt leave from playing the fence unless it's to jump in with the majority.

https://i.postimg.cc/KYDR5T5j/dumbdumb.png

Nice ratio on the lol emotes yourself, little guy :lol

RRR3
06-30-2021, 03:44 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/KYDR5T5j/dumbdumb.png

Nice ratio on the lol emotes yourself, little guy :lol
Damn, he's still super worked up about us shitposting about Gobert lmao. I stopped doing that and he still can't get my name out of his mouth. Poor fella.

HBK_Kliq_2
06-30-2021, 03:45 AM
He has the two goat finals MVPS when he stopped two different dynasty.

24PPG on 69% FG in the 3 straight wins over lebron's heat in 2014, while Duncan played like a grandpa and only averaged 12PPG during that stretch.

Then in 2019 he topped himself by winning finals MVP via carrying a bunch of role players on an expansion franchise that has never sniffed the finals.

This guy has a path to be the greatest player of all time after his 30's are done. Clippers medical staff should be doing as he says.

This is just a skip bayless rumor anyway, take it with a grain of salt.

Proctor
06-30-2021, 03:47 AM
Damn, he's still super worked up about us shitposting about Gobert lmao. I stopped doing that and he still can't get my name out of his mouth. Poor fella.
:yaohappy:

I've never shitposted about Gobert. I meant every word I said. But no doubt, Fonz is still taking it hard. We are just a blip on his radar. Shogun still has him mindvcked on a daily basis. I've never seen someone try so very hard to get another persons attention. :(

RRR3
06-30-2021, 03:57 AM
:yaohappy:

I've never shitposted about Gobert. I meant every word I said. But no doubt, Fonz is still taking it hard. We are just a blip on his radar. Shogun still has him mindvcked on a daily basis. I've never seen someone try so very hard to get another persons attention. :(
I literally put him on timeout (i.e. ignore list) and he'll stay there until he cools off, I saw it cuz you quoted him. It's a shame, he always was on our side in the Shew Wars, but I guess Gobert is more important. Again, I give up on that subject anyways, I let Xiao get me worked too often and I'm not doing that again. If I comment on Rudy at all now, it'll just be an honest analysis without trolling.

Proctor
06-30-2021, 04:00 AM
I literally put him on timeout (i.e. ignore list) and he'll stay there until he cools off, I saw it cuz you quoted him. It's a shame, he always was on our side in the Shew Wars, but I guess Gobert is more important. Again, I give up on that subject anyways, I let Xiao get me worked too often and I'm not doing that again. If I comment on Rudy at all now, it'll just be an honest analysis without trolling.

Not much left to troll about. 200mil and early playoff exits. Reality sucks :lol

Go easy on Fonz, being a lapdog is all he has other than Saturday Night Live clips and Sam Hyde videos.

RRR3
06-30-2021, 04:04 AM
Not much left to troll about. 200mil and early playoff exits. Reality sucks :lol

Go easy on Fonz, being a lapdog is all he has other than Saturday Night Live clips and Sam Hyde videos.

What pick you guys got in the draft?

Proctor
06-30-2021, 04:08 AM

What pick you guys got in the draft?

12th apparently. I'm so disengaged from the Spurs I don't give a **** what they do. :D

"COTY" ( :lol ) has to go for me to care again.

RRR3
06-30-2021, 04:16 AM
12th apparently. I'm so disengaged from the Spurs I don't give a **** what they do. :D

"COTY" ( :lol ) has to go for me to care again.
Damn you don't like Pop anymore?

MrFonzworth
06-30-2021, 04:50 AM
Brought both the soyboys out:applause:

You have me confused with someone else little man

Stanley Kobrick
06-30-2021, 05:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF5zDCmKzlk

Real Men Wear Green
06-30-2021, 06:02 AM
Someone will max him when he opts out but at this point you shouldn't. The real reason to pay a player the max isn't just that he's a great player it's because you believe he will lead your team to wins. You already have to load manage him as much or more than any other player on the league, he may well have some kind of degenerative condition and when he doesn't feel like he can trust your medical start he will sit himself get his own doctor's and may or may not ever play for you again. I am not saying that he's wrong but the ugly reality of pro sports is that these guys get hurt over the long term and you have to have guys that accept that and play through it whenever they can. Leonard is provably not that guy. He is possibly smarter than everyone else for having that approach but bottom line I wouldn't want to pay a guy to sit.

Spurs m8
06-30-2021, 06:21 AM
Someone will max him when he opts out but at this point you shouldn't. The real reason to pay a player the max isn't just that he's a great player it's because you believe he will lead your team to wins. You already have to load manage him as much or more than any other player on the league, he may well have some kind of degenerative condition and when he doesn't feel like he can trust your medical start he will sit himself get his own doctor's and may or may not ever play for you again. I am not saying that he's wrong but the ugly reality of pro sports is that these guys get hurt over the long term and you have to have guys that accept that and play through it whenever they can. Leonard is provably not that guy. He is possibly smarter than everyone else for having that approach but bottom line I wouldn't want to pay a guy to sit.

You're right overall.

Uncle Dennis is pulling the strings here...he needs Leonard to pull in the millions for as long as possible.

He also can't risk further knee damage heading into contract talks....they couldn't give 2 fvcks about the Clippers

They know they hold the power so they will do what suits them best...team second...or third...or tenth really...

Jasper
06-30-2021, 10:09 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/rumor-kawhi-leonard-unhappy-clippers-162307373.html

where have we seen this before

I told everyone before I never liked him , and his bum mentality (if he has one) registers at 100%

FKAri
06-30-2021, 10:43 AM

Kyrie's gotta be worse. Either injured or busy protesting his suffering or sitting out for a bday party or quitting on his team.

rmt
06-30-2021, 01:32 PM

24PPG on 69% FG in the 3 straight wins over lebron's heat in 2014, while Duncan played like a grandpa and only averaged 12PPG during that stretch.

Then in 2019 he topped himself by winning finals MVP via carrying a bunch of role players on an expansion franchise that has never sniffed the finals.

This guy has a path to be the greatest player of all time after his 30's are done. Clippers medical staff should be doing as he says.

How you love to cherry-pick? Compare Kawhi's "injury" (if you can call it that) to Gianni's last night (and he still wanted to come out, be with his team mates and play if he could). Gianni came out gang-busters in second half and was overly aggressive trying to help out Lopez. Kawhi's attitude SUCKS and difference between him and Giannis as team players is like night and day.

Greatest player of all time - without a MVP? - you must be joking. This "game/load management" especially in the playoffs is ridiculous.

Spurs m8
06-30-2021, 04:24 PM
How you love to cherry-pick? Compare Kawhi's "injury" (if you can call it that) to Gianni's last night (and he still wanted to come out, be with his team mates and play if he could). Gianni came out gang-busters in second half and was overly aggressive trying to help out Lopez. Kawhi's attitude SUCKS and difference between him and Giannis as team players is like night and day.

Greatest player of all time - without a MVP? - you must be joking. This "game/load management" especially in the playoffs is ridiculous.

:applause:

red1
06-30-2021, 04:30 PM
no surprise that he's complaining

wow what a bitch.

j3lademaster
06-30-2021, 06:24 PM
no surprise that he's complaining

wow what a bitch.

https://media.giphy.com/media/S9LOCaxy7KXr7n8hVP/giphy.gif

Taurus
06-30-2021, 07:47 PM
Kyrie's gotta be worse. Either injured or busy protesting his suffering or sitting out for a bday party or quitting on his team.

Superstars in the NBA can basically do whatever the fk they want with minimal repercussions

LAmbruh
06-30-2021, 07:48 PM
:oldlol:

red1
06-30-2021, 08:02 PM

:roll:

HALLandOATES
06-30-2021, 08:46 PM

True,he’s already top 15,I have him as high as 12 behind Durant

1 more ship and he’s top 9/10

Carbine
06-30-2021, 08:51 PM
Kawhi has no shot at GOAT because he doesn't pass the eye test as the GOAT. You can tell by watching 1Q of both players that he can't touch peak MJ.

basketballcat
06-30-2021, 08:59 PM
Kawhi has no shot at GOAT because he doesn't pass the eye test as the GOAT. You can tell by watching 1Q of both players that he can't touch peak MJ.
Exactly how does your "eye test" work? It sounds like "I want to arrive at conclusion X simply because I feel like it".

Spurs m8
06-30-2021, 09:01 PM
Imagine thinking stopping a depleted Warriors - with his opponent KD out, is a GOAT FMVP

if it was a healthy Warriors...then yes..he stopped that Dynasty.
But it wasn't even close...deceptive cvnt.

That Heat one was a team effort...for anyone who watched the series...the team was on fire.
He got the FMVP but it wasn't a GOAT fmvp in league history...did he even average 20ppg?lol

Once again, kawhi stans talking out of their ass and pulling a bron stan

basketballcat
06-30-2021, 09:02 PM
Greatest player of all time - without a MVP? - you must be joking.
Would you rank Steve Nash higher than Kawhi in the all time ranking? 2 MVPs vs 2 FMVPs.

Real Men Wear Green
06-30-2021, 10:13 PM

The discussion only exists in the mind of 1 idiot.