PDA

View Full Version : Chris Paul is such a stabilizing figure and momentum changer

iamgine
06-30-2021, 11:39 PM
When your team is playing hot potato and nothing goes, he comes in and everybody seems to calm down. And then just dominate.

1987_Lakers
06-30-2021, 11:44 PM
I've been a CP3 defender for years, every team he joins becomes instantly better. High IQ and no holes in his game. Even though this playoffs have been ruined by injuries I'm happy hes finally made the finals.

TheCorporation
06-30-2021, 11:45 PM
I've been a CP3 defender for years, every team he has joins becomes instantly better. High IQ and no holes in his game. Even though this playoffs have been ruined by injuries I'm happy hes finally made the finals.

Co-signed. All jokes aside CP3 is a top 30 player all time no doubt about it.

WhiteKyrie
06-30-2021, 11:50 PM
I've been a CP3 defender for years, every team he joins becomes instantly better. High IQ and no holes in his game. Even though this playoffs have been ruined by injuries I'm happy hes finally made the finals.

Seriously. So happy for Chris Paul. Only shitty part is it comes in a season with so many teams that were injured. Poetic given his injuries always held him back in the postseason success category. He deserves it. And for all those bitching, staying healthy and able to play is part of the war of attrition in the playoffs. If you can stay healthy. The rest couldn’t.

Spurs m8
06-30-2021, 11:58 PM
Happy for Cp3

Glad it wasn't the mickey mouse ring either

SouBeachTalents
07-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Happy for Cp3

Glad it wasn't the mickey mouse ring either
He hasn't faced a healthy team the entire playoffs :oldlol: