PDA

View Full Version : Too the old heads

nayte
07-01-2021, 06:24 AM
Stop hating guys. I grew up with Jordan and co but their time has passed. Enjoy today's basketball. This is the now appreciate it and move on.
I should add that includes the kobesters. There time has passed. Too many stupid debates.
I'm personally rolling on the Zion train .get on it.lol

Spurs m8
07-01-2021, 06:41 AM
Mate, I absolutely love these playoffs...

As long as there's less collusion, less stat padding and more teams playing team ball, we good here.

Even the 3 jacking has been less painful and the playoff D obviously much better than the disgusting regular season we just had.

I'm feeling slightly refreshed and hopeful the league could be a good spectacle again going forward....because the last few years hasn't been great.

And who knows...maybe one day someone will catch MJ...wouldn't even be mad, it'd be a joy to watch.

Too the future and the new era of stars - who hopefully aren't as b1tch made as a large amount of the more recent ones :cheers:

coin24
07-01-2021, 06:59 AM
Definitely great to see teams left, not super team up bs.
The league can’t move on from the LeStink era fast enough.

Surely people are sick of watching that crap now.

nayte
07-01-2021, 07:11 AM
My mates . Good to see.i admit I'm not a big fan of the shiet tun of threes .but I enjoy basketball anyway. I'm enjoying the new era of basketball injuries are sucking but thats the game.
I'm over the catching m.j tho . It holds us back.they will be better or not who cares its time to move forward.

Jasper
07-01-2021, 09:41 AM
Stop hating guys. I grew up with Jordan and co but their time has passed. Enjoy today's basketball. This is the now appreciate it and move on.
I should add that includes the kobesters. There time has passed. Too many stupid debates.

u will always have some type of debate , but digging up old players and dish'n on them is bird brain mentality

Bronbron23
07-01-2021, 10:04 AM

Says the guy with a shawn kemp avatar:oldlol:

In all seriousness though this goes both ways. I'm sure alot of the hating of certain players from this generation would stop if younger fans didn't say so much controversial shit. Take steph for instance. His stans make stupid statements like steph is the greatest point gaurd ever or steph is better offensively than jordan. All shit like that is doing is making people hate on steph when otherwise they wouldn't say anything about him.

FKAri
07-01-2021, 10:11 AM
Are you telling me arguing online with teenagers about who's better at putting an orange ball in a ring isn't worth it?

TheMan
07-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Obviously I still watch the NBA, not nearly enough as I used to though. Something about jacking up three after three point attempts rubs me the wrong way, like, is that the best shot your offense can generate, a 25 footer with a hand to the face? Also, the coddling of offensive players is annoying, let the defensive player play defense. Hopefully as already stated here, the era of inorganic super teams is coming to a close...

red1
07-01-2021, 11:30 AM
its immature but I love trolling 3ball. he's just as immature - or maybe in his case just mentally ill.

either way it makes for a good back and forth. :oldlol:

3ball singlehandedly dropped mj's ranking from a unanimous #1.

tontoz
07-01-2021, 12:21 PM
I have been watching the NBA since the late 70s lol. The only thing that bugs me about today's game is an offensive player jumping into a defender and getting to the foul line. Hopefully that will be addressed but i'll believe it when i see it.

Not a big fan of the collusion era either. Nice to see those teams out of it now.