PDA

View Full Version : Shoutout to Chris Paul

StrongLurk
07-01-2021, 10:45 AM
Showed up BIG in game 6, arguably the biggest game of his career. 41/4/8 with 3 steals, 0 turnovers, and crazy efficiency. What a beastly game.

I've stated before that the Suns have had INCREDIBLE luck facing opponents these playoffs where their best or second best player was injured...but it's really just NBA karma coming back in CP3's favor.

I can't remember any superstar who has gotten injured so many times specifically in the playoffs like CP3...AND not to mention they were other times where he remained healthy but his star teammate got hurt a lot in the playoffs (see Blake Griffin). Paul and Blake Griffin had like 4 years in a row where one of them or both of them were injured in the playoffs. I'm probably forgetting some others.

If there is any player in the NBA I'm excited to see have to good luck and make the finals, it's CP3. Dude is 36 with very underrated longevity.

3ba11
07-01-2021, 10:57 AM
Chris Paul is 36 years old, so how did he just play at a top 50 all-time level?

I think he's on HGH.. He's the head of the player association and led the charge to keep HGH testing out of the NBA

Leave it to 3ball to say the things that everyone else is scared to say

Shooter
07-01-2021, 11:00 AM

I think he's on HGH.. He's the head of the player association and led the charge to keep HGH testing out of the NBA

Time to log off now.

3ba11
07-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Time to log off now.

I know.. The truth hurts.. Your idols are inferior to past eras despite the roids and super-teams.. and they're softer despite the roid rage too.. smh

FKAri
07-01-2021, 11:03 AM

We all know who's bidding he does. He's one of the top lieutenants. At the very highest of ranks, BBC(Banana Boat Commander).

3ba11
07-01-2021, 11:08 AM
We all know who's bidding he does. He's one of the top lieutenants. At the very highest of ranks, BBC(Banana Boat Commander).

Lebron got the heads-up on his random test before the playoffs, so he couldn't cycle on like CP3 did - hence LeFail in the 1st Round with barely 20 ppg.... while CP3 is literally MJ at 36 years old... lol... too bad for Lebron.. someone in the NBA testing office screwed up

Shooter
07-01-2021, 11:16 AM

:lol :lol FKAri always bringing the laughs :cheers:

StrongLurk
07-01-2021, 01:32 PM
Lebron got the heads-up on his random test before the playoffs, so he couldn't cycle on like CP3 did - hence LeFail in the 1st Round with barely 20 ppg.... while CP3 is literally MJ at 36 years old... lol... too bad for Lebron.. someone in the NBA testing office screwed up

Oh shit, this dude is REALLY really melting down :eek: