PDA

View Full Version : Is there anything lebronze does better than Chris paul?

paksat
07-01-2021, 11:17 AM
41 points 8 assists 3 steals 4 rebounds and hitting dagger 3 after dagger in the CLUTCH

Give paul wade allen irving AD and does he ever even lose?

I'm sorry but he's better than james at everything, even shoots the 3 better and a MUCH better defender

Shooter
07-01-2021, 11:20 AM
1st Finals in 17 years :applause:

LBJ only has ten

:hammertime:

9 more to go, keep it up, Chris!

8Ball
07-01-2021, 11:21 AM
LeBron never loses 3-1 leads :lol

But Team Banana boat is united. CP3 belongs to the LeBron family.

3ba11
07-01-2021, 11:21 AM
41 points 8 assists 3 steals 4 rebounds and hitting dagger 3 after dagger in the CLUTCH

I'm sorry but he's better than james at everything, even shoots the 3 better and a MUCH better defender

I agree with this.

If he teamed up with Wade/Bosh, it's a 4-peat.. CP3 was almost beating the Spurs by himself, let alone with 3 HOF teammates like Lebron had

red1
07-01-2021, 11:26 AM
best player in the finals 7 years in a row - only robbed by injuries (2014 and 2015) and the most stacked team of all time (2017 and 2018)

thats like 7 rings

this will be cp3's first finals and its looking good for him. both eastern teams are beat up.

red1
07-01-2021, 11:27 AM
I agree with this.

If he teamed up with Wade/Bosh, it's a 4-peat.. CP3 was almost beating the Spurs by himself, let alone with 3 HOF teammates like Lebron had

pippen won 55 games without jordan

I wonder how many wade and bosh would win - probably 40-45 games :oldlol:

Code Breaker
07-01-2021, 11:29 AM
OP sure loves to get shit on. It’s 2021 it’s ok to come out and tell the world :oldlol:

red1
07-01-2021, 11:31 AM
OP sure loves to get shit on. It’s 2021 it’s ok to come out and tell the world :oldlol:

pakt-ass :oldlol:

LAL
07-01-2021, 11:33 AM
Rebounding i guess..

Shooter
07-01-2021, 11:34 AM

Pakt ass :lol :lol

paksat
07-01-2021, 11:36 AM
Destroys lebronze in the first, literally makes him walk off the court with 5 minutes to go as well let's always remember

red1
07-01-2021, 11:39 AM

he has a scat fetish and he's always getting raped if he's not getting shit on

Norcaliblunt
07-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Bron better at letting his homies **** his mom.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Aren't they the same age?

Bron is a better driver and his athleticism gives him more durability, I think.

CP3 is balling tho. Skillwise he's got little to no weaknesses.

Shooter
07-01-2021, 11:51 AM
Bron better at letting his homies **** his mom.

And MJ's better at killing his dad?

:confusedshrug:

Airupthere
07-01-2021, 11:54 AM
Make Lebron the same size as cp3? Shit that's going to be ugly. Bowlegged, bow armed crab walking, stiffarming midget.little guard, lol.

LAL
07-01-2021, 11:55 AM
One of the most skillful players ever. IQ off the charts.

Lebron? How dare you :oldlol:

LAL
07-01-2021, 11:56 AM
Make Lebron the same size as cp3? Shit that's going to be ugly. Bowlegged, bow armed crab walking, stiffarming midget.little guard, lol.

:roll:

Code Breaker
07-01-2021, 11:57 AM

Norcaliblunt
07-01-2021, 12:19 PM
And MJ's better at killing his dad?

:confusedshrug:

Bron’s dad didn’t even love him enough to stay.

Hey Yo
07-01-2021, 12:29 PM

Paul was shooting 32% coming into game 6

Shogon
07-01-2021, 12:34 PM
OP if you honestly believe in your heart of hearts that, even casting all accomplishments and accolades aside, that Chris Paul has been a better player than LeBron James at the game of basketball... well... lol...

ImKobe
07-01-2021, 12:35 PM
OP if you honestly believe in your heart of hearts that, even casting all accomplishments and accolades aside, that Chris Paul has been a better player than LeBron James at the game of basketball... well... lol...

He's more skilled than Lebron, but Lebron is clearly the better player due to the 8 extra inches and the added girth.

Shooter
07-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Bron’s dad didn’t even love him enough to stay.

And Jordan killed his. What a guy

RogueBorg
07-01-2021, 12:43 PM

I'm not a LeBron fan....but really? He gets his 1st Finals appearance and now he's better than LeBron? Even I have to say c'mon man.

Bronbron23
07-01-2021, 12:45 PM

Bruh he does almost everything better. Only thing paul does better is flop which is saying alot because bron can flop with the best of them

paksat
07-01-2021, 12:56 PM
Bruh he does almost everything better. Only thing paul does better is flop which is saying alot because bron can flop with the best of them

Really? So paul is not a better:

3 point shooter?
Mid range shooter?
Free throw shooter?
Defender?
Ball handler?
Steals?

PakGOD got em fuming

Hey Yo
07-01-2021, 01:02 PM
Paul ZERO rings

Now run along, muskrat

deathawaitu
07-01-2021, 01:03 PM
Lebron might be better at flopping

Since cp3 is the godfather of his failure boys

ShawkFactory
07-01-2021, 01:09 PM

3 point shooter?
Mid range shooter?
Free throw shooter?
Defender?
Ball handler?
Steals?

PakGOD got em fuming

You can name almost any player in the history of the game and they won't have that same package that CP3 does.

Unfortunately size matters

j3lademaster
07-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Bron better at letting his homies **** his mom.I know you're trolling, but it really shows what kind of environment he had to overcome. He could have just rode out his talent and just cashed checks and just be content being a Ben Simmons, but he put in the work and is really trying to become the GOAT of his craft.

paksat
07-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Paul ZERO rings

Now run along, muskrat

Let's try and stay on topic midgets

Bronbron23
07-01-2021, 01:58 PM

3 point shooter?
Mid range shooter?
Free throw shooter?
Defender?
Ball handler?
Steals?

PakGOD got em fuming

For sure. Im going by basic categories. Scoring, rebounds, passing and defense and in those categories for their careers bron has been better in every category other than passing. If you want to break shit down more specifically than yeah there is things paul does better. Problem is being better at a particular skill dosn't necessarily make you better in the big picture. Take the shit you listed when it comes to offense. Cp is definitely a better ball handler, mid range, three and foul shooter. None of these these things make him a better scorer though so what is it really worth?

paksat
07-01-2021, 02:00 PM
You can name almost any player in the history of the game and they won't have that same package that CP3 does.

Unfortunately size matters

So what you're telling me is bronze is worse than him at literally everything worth counting?

tpols
07-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Size and health.

paksat
07-01-2021, 02:03 PM
For sure. Im going by basic categories. Scoring, rebounds, passing and defense and in those categories for their careers bron has been better in every category other than passing. If you want to break shit down more specifically than yeah there is things paul does better. Problem is being better at a particular skill dosn't necessarily make you better in the big picture. Take the shit you listed when it comes to offense. Cp is definitely a better ball handler, mid range, three and foul shooter. None of these these things make him a better scorer though so what is it really worth?

Negative, scoring sure but everything else is a huge negative. Look at cp3's assist to TO ratio and tell me bronze is a better passer. Bronze takes a ton of shots, he's gonna score more

RRR3
07-01-2021, 02:04 PM
He’s clearly better at scoring, rebounding and shot blocking lmao. His defensive is more impactful due to size as well.

Bronbron23
07-01-2021, 02:25 PM
Negative, scoring sure but everything else is a huge negative. Look at cp3's assist to TO ratio and tell me bronze is a better passer. Bronze takes a ton of shots, he's gonna score more

No man. He's also a better rebounder. Defense is close. Paul is more feisty and a more physical defender but bron is just so much bigger. Small guys don't impact the game defensively like bigger guys can but i'll admit the Defense argument could go either way.

As far as bron only scoring more because he takes more shots there is some truth to that but bron is very efficient. He's more efficient than paul even though paul takes less shots. If paul shoots more he's not gonna more efficient so not sure how you come to that conclusion. Paul is a better passer though but it's not like he's a better passer by a mile ir anything.

ELITEpower23
07-01-2021, 02:36 PM
1st Finals in 17 years :applause:

LBJ only has ten

:hammertime:

9 more to go, keep it up, Chris!

OP?

MadDog
07-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Not a whole lot. Their impact is pretty similar despite LeBron having "better" numbers. Paul is a better shooter and playmaker. Idk why idiots are bringing up LeBron's defense. He wasn't guarding anyone in the playoffs. :oldlol: And visibly quit on that end.

paksat
07-01-2021, 02:41 PM
No man. He's also a better rebounder. Defense is close. Paul is more feisty and a more physical defender but bron is just so much bigger. Small guys don't impact the game defensively like bigger guys can but i'll admit the Defense argument could go either way.

As far as bron only scoring more because he takes more shots there is some truth to that but bron is very efficient. He's more efficient than paul even though paul takes less shots. If paul shoots more he's not gonna more efficient so not sure how you come to that conclusion. Paul is a better passer though but it's not like he's a better passer by a mile ir anything.

I'm just saying he scores more because he shoots more, didn't bring efficiency into anything. It's not like a 47 percent shooter is gonna dip far. Also bronze only shoots wide open shots, where as cp3 will take shots in people's face from 3 like he did last night. Lebronze will not risk the hit to his stats taking those shots, mostly because he's only concerned about his legacy rather than just playing the game.

Sorry man, cp3 wins 5 in a row with wade and bosh and probably at least 3 with irving and love. This proves bronze needs massive help and is ineffective without colossal all time greats. Even with colossal all time greats he has under performed in fact since we all thought at least 5 rings and a crazy dynasty with wade and bosh.

Bronbron23
07-01-2021, 02:41 PM
OP?

While i agree bron is better This isn't great argument from bron stans. If making it to the finals is greater than not making the finals than surely winning the finals is greater than just making it. That means mj>lebron based on this logic.

paksat
07-01-2021, 02:43 PM
OP?

I mean I can pull up some random player from the Celtics when russell was there if rings is the only argument to be made.. it's not worth replying to since there's like 8 players on one team alone better than bronze if that is our metric

rawimpact
07-01-2021, 02:50 PM
Cant quite say it yet

but lose in the finals if giannis is done

Bronbron23
07-01-2021, 02:50 PM
I'm just saying he scores more because he shoots more, didn't bring efficiency into anything. It's not like a 47 percent shooter is gonna dip far. Also bronze only shoots wide open shots, where as cp3 will take shots in people's face from 3 like he did last night. Lebronze will not risk the hit to his stats taking those shots, mostly because he's only concerned about his legacy rather than just playing the game.

Sorry man, cp3 wins 5 in a row with wade and bosh and probably at least 3 with irving and love. This proves bronze needs massive help and is ineffective without colossal all time greats. Even with colossal all time greats he has under performed in fact since we all thought at least 5 rings and a crazy dynasty with wade and bosh.

Yes paul is definitely a better more confident shooter but there's more to scoring than shooting. Bron is a way better finisher also wnd he's better in the post although bron dosn't go in the post as much as he should. I don't really disagree wirh paul winning more if he had better teams it's just hard to say how much more he'd have. 5 is a stretch but he could get 1 or 2. He had a good team in Houston and he didn't win. Injuries played a factor but that in itself is another reason why bron is better. He's been more reliable.

SouBeachTalents
07-01-2021, 02:52 PM
Nothing. CP3’s been better every season they’ve been in the league

tpols
07-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Nothing. CP3’s been better every season they’ve been in the league

This.

We've never seen such a dominating heraculen effort out of Lebron like we saw with Chris Paul in this series with his 24 PPG on 41% shooting. Absolute god like performance. Will never be topped by any player ever tbh.

And the fact that he did it against a fully healthy prime super team is just icing on the cake.

GOAT.

SouBeachTalents
07-01-2021, 03:14 PM
This.

We've never seen such a dominating heraculen effort out of Lebron like we saw with Chris Paul in this series with his 24 PPG on 41% shooting. Absolute god like performance. Will never be topped by any player ever tbh.

And the fact that he did it against a fully healthy prime super team is just icing on the cake.

GOAT.
This series? You forgetting the first round where he embarrassed LeBron h2h

LeBron: 23/7/8 on 56%TS
CP3: 9/4/8 on 44%TS

Destroyed him. Then on top of that he beats 3 elite teams at full strength? His performance in the first 2 wins of the conference finals are arguably better than any LeBron's performance imo

tpols
07-01-2021, 03:18 PM

Destroyed him. Then on top of that he beats 3 elite teams at full strength? His performance in the first 2 wins of the conference finals are arguably better than any LeBron's performance imo

No ****ing way he averaged that in the first round.

I seriously didn't realize or know that. Booker saved his ass

ELITEpower23
07-01-2021, 03:19 PM

SouthBeachTalents stays slaying. Always good for a premium, sarcastic slay. I appreciate you.

ShawkFactory
07-01-2021, 03:36 PM
So what you're telling me is bronze is worse than him at literally everything worth counting?

I don’t tend to discuss basketball in these terms or respond to a post where a grown man uses the term lebronze

But yea. Defense is arguable if you’re not considering position.

Chris Paul is an all time midrange guy with all time handles and passing. If Lebron was as good as Paul at all of those things you listed he would literally be a video game created player with 99 everything.

It’s not really a knock.

Hey Yo
07-01-2021, 03:43 PM
I don’t tend to discuss basketball in these terms or respond to a post where a grown man uses the term lebronze
He can't daily incorporate 3-9 into Lebron's name anymore since he got title 4, so he does this now to show how triggered he is.

paksat
07-01-2021, 03:55 PM

But yea. Defense is arguable if you’re not considering position.

Chris Paul is an all time midrange guy with all time handles and passing. If Lebron was as good as Paul at all of those things you listed he would literally be a video game created player with 99 everything.

It’s not really a knock.

So I should respect a man that brought shame to my country with the first ever non gold? I'll refer to that scum as I please as a 17 year old MJ PROBABLY wins gold. Stay fuming.

ShawkFactory
07-01-2021, 05:02 PM
So I should respect a man that brought shame to my country with the first ever non gold? I'll refer to that scum as I please as a 17 year old MJ PROBABLY wins gold. Stay fuming.

You seem to be focusing on the “lebronze” part and not the “grown man” part. Both of those things exist together in what I said.

I never said anything about respect or anything that you’re seemingly dying to talk about. Seems like a you problem dude.

dreamshake
07-01-2021, 06:33 PM
Let’s go down the list.

3PT Shooting - Paul
Rebounding - LeBron
Passing - Paul
Handling - Paul
Midrange - Paul
Driving to score - LeBron
Blocking - LeBron
Steals - Paul
Flopping - Tie
Whining to refs - Tie
Free Throws - Paul
Forming Superteams - LeBron
Worse teammate - Tie

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-01-2021, 06:35 PM
Size, athleticism, rebounding (6'9 270 no shit) and bulldozing/stiffarming to the rim are the only things he does better

At actually playing basketball and having skill CP is far better.

j3lademaster
07-01-2021, 06:53 PM
Size, athleticism, rebounding (6'9 270 no shit) and bulldozing/stiffarming to the rim are the only things he does better

At actually playing basketball and having skill CP is far better.Jose Calderon vs Shaq. Who ya got?

Until they start rewarding bonus points for baskets scored by smaller guys size is going to matter.

And1AllDay
07-01-2021, 06:54 PM
basketball