PDA

View Full Version : Beverly

Jasper
07-01-2021, 07:47 PM
His not only cheap shot at Paul , but I wonder if the league should ban him for like 20 games ??
His push in the back to CP3 could of potentially created a season ending injury or career ending injury.
these actions should have SEVERE punishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovqmksj4ORA

PHX_Phan
07-02-2021, 02:23 PM
I agree. I'm not even all that mad at Beverely. He did more harm to himself and the fraud image he was trying to put on more than anything. I always knew he was too soft to be 'that dude.'

But, from the leagues perspective, he could have ended Pauls season right before the finals from an unprovoked side court attack. That could have meant big ratings consequences for the league during a roller coaster ratings season. Dude needs to be issued a reality check for sure.

MaxPlayer
07-02-2021, 02:25 PM
Why does he always look so angry?

Airupthere
07-02-2021, 02:33 PM
Yeah beverly likes to talk. I wonder what cp3 said for beverly to lose it.

FireDavidKahn
07-02-2021, 02:45 PM
Jfc

:facepalm

People on this forum cry about "how soft" the league is nowadays and then are calling for a 20 game suspension for this?

Good God:oldlol:

jlip
07-02-2021, 02:48 PM
My greatest issue with Beverly's push of CP3 was not really even the severity of the push. We have seen much worse many times before. I think that Bynum's flagrant on Jose Barea when the Lakers were eliminated was potentially more dangerous.

With that being said, Beverly's push was, in my opinion, the most "unnecessary" and punk like acts of aggression that I've seen in a while. This was not a scenario where he and CP3 were actively engaged in a verbal back and forth, and he just started swinging. Neither was CP3 going up for a shot and Beverly gave him a hard flagrant foul. This seemed to have come out of nowhere, without any immediate provocation, and was from behind. It was a punk, childlike move, and he should be embarrassed as a man.

Cleverness
07-02-2021, 03:40 PM
My greatest issue with Beverly's push of CP3 was not really even the severity of the push. We have seen much worse many times before. I think that Bynum's flagrant on Jose Barea when the Lakers were eliminated was potentially more dangerous.

Bingo.

Pushing someone in the air = dangerous AF

Time for a boxing or MMA match with Chris Paul vs Patrick Beverley.

Jasper
07-02-2021, 11:44 PM
Jfc

People on this forum cry about "how soft" the league is nowadays and then are calling for a 20 game suspension for this?

18 game suspension for a choke to death ? where is your limit

Micku
07-03-2021, 08:13 AM
Jfc

Yeah man.

It's a weak move by Pat Bev to push him from behind. But 20 games? Naaw.

paksat
07-03-2021, 09:23 AM
Yeah man.

It's a weak move by Pat Bev to push him from behind. But 20 games? Naaw.

what would you fine/suspend him for?