PDA

View Full Version : What would your team realistically give up for simmons ignoring contracts/cap space

rawimpact
07-02-2021, 04:43 PM
I'd be fine giving up Kuzma for some defense in the regular season.

GOBB
07-02-2021, 05:46 PM
Lakers don’t have any realistic trade value for Ben. Kuzna is a throw in, we need his salary to match player now.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-02-2021, 05:56 PM
I would take him on the clippers, they can use his defense\athleticism\passing. They don't need his shooting because they are already the greatest shooting team in NBA history. ESPN's trade machine was successful.

Clippers receive: Ben Simmons

76ers receive: Marcus Morris, Zubac, Rajon Rondo

GOBB
07-02-2021, 06:05 PM
I would take him on the clippers, they can use his defense\athleticism\passing. They don't need his shooting because they are already the greatest shooting team in NBA history. ESPN's trade machine was successful.

Horrible
Trade
Ever
Read

97 bulls
07-02-2021, 06:07 PM
I'd be willing to give Laurie Markkanen, Coby White, and a future pick.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-02-2021, 06:25 PM
Horrible
Trade
Ever
Read

You get a lights out shooter in Morris, which you need next to Embiid.

You get a durable backup center in Zubac, which you will also need because Embiid's lack of durability

and you get a backup point guard Rondo who is familiar with Doc, you also desperately need a playmaking point guard

That's a decent offer i would say. 76ers are delusional if they think they can get a star back for Simmons, he's almost reaching that FULTZ level value after Doc\Embiid publicly threw him under the bus post game 7.

dreamshake
07-02-2021, 06:42 PM

Since when did this bitch become a Lakers fan? Fk outta here dog. Bron stans are the worst

coin24
07-02-2021, 07:03 PM
Take LeTiny

SouBeachTalents
07-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Best trade for both teams imo would be Simmons for McCollum. Idk if someone like D. Russell or Rozier plus picks would be enough value for the Sixers, but I could see those trades potentially working out for both teams as well. Simmons would probably benefit from playing on a small market team for the next couple of years.

Jasper
07-02-2021, 11:19 PM
I would trade the entire raptors roster for simmons. he just needs a situation with less pressure to develop. that and he needs to realize he's not left handed

I thought you were going to say he just needs to do it in another country.

Jasper
07-02-2021, 11:20 PM
representing my Bucks ...

I would trade the bottom 5 dwellers on the rooster for Simmons to come off the bench.

GOBB
07-03-2021, 08:39 AM
You get a lights out shooter in Morris, which you need next to Embiid.

You get a durable backup center in Zubac, which you will also need because Embiid's lack of durability

and you get a backup point guard Rondo who is familiar with Doc, you also desperately need a playmaking point guard

That's a decent offer i would say. 76ers are delusional if they think they can get a star back for Simmons, he's almost reaching that FULTZ level value after Doc\Embiid publicly threw him under the bus post game 7.

Almost reaching Fultz level? You do realize Fultz hasn’t accomplished shit right? Ben Simmons is coming off another all star selection, first team all defense and finished 2nd in DPOY. Don’t be ridiculous to make such a moronic comparison my guy. Ben value is not a even swap for a Brad Beal, Dame Lillard etc Ben is an even swap for a legitimate #2 option. I mean they just turned down Brogdon who is a solid player (more of a #3 option imo) and a first rd pick. Assuming it was their 13th overall but I’m sure that may be lottery protected. No details on the first or if it even was this upcoming draft. But Ben is almost Fultz level when Fultz fetched back garbage.

The players you named are guys you can sign in free agency for a good price. Morris just went for 64/4. They got a good deal for a rotational forward that can space the floor. Rondo is a 1yr deal, 2 years with a team option kind of guy at this point. Those 3 are role players who don’t push the needle in a trade. They are the “help” to a team that needs to fill in the cracks. Nothing more nothing less. Ben has more value than that. This pacers offer just showed that.

Mask the Embiid
07-03-2021, 08:45 AM

Sold

I would trade the entire raptors roster for simmons. he just needs a situation with less pressure to develop. that and he needs to realize he's not left handed

Sold. will take pascal

Sold

I'd be willing to give Laurie Markkanen, Coby White, and a future pick.

Sold