PDA

View Full Version : why did david stern move the mike 3 pointer line to wnba standards?

And1AllDay
07-02-2021, 08:44 PM
3 pointer distance

bran era = 23.75 feet
mike era = 22.15 feet
wnba era = 22.15 feet

https://i.postimg.cc/9XDqWSVF/wnba-mike-era-to-real-man-game.png

LAmbruh
07-02-2021, 08:47 PM
Stern straight asked the waitress if he could get a booster seat and crayons for the 90's

Pushed that shit up to the womens tee :oldlol:

And1AllDay
07-02-2021, 08:50 PM
Stern straight asked the waitress if he could get a booster seat and crayons for the 90's

Pushed that shit up to the womens tee :oldlol:

:roll::oldlol:

stern ouchea like 'ayooooooo these 90s bois cant score for shit wtf am i gonna dooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpD00Q4N6Jk

stern

whattam im gonna dooooooooooooooooo :oldlol:

LAmbruh
07-02-2021, 09:07 PM
:roll::oldlol:

stern ouchea like 'ayooooooo these 90s bois cant score for shit wtf am i gonna dooooooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpD00Q4N6Jk

stern

whattam im gonna dooooooooooooooooo :oldlol:
1996 Finals, brought to you by....

https://image.cnbcfm.com/api/v1/image/105032989-GettyImages-139040294.jpg?v=1607105397

And1AllDay
07-02-2021, 09:17 PM
why did Adam silver never punish lebron for tampering, collusion with wade, bosh, Allen, kyrie, love, Davis
why did Adam silver suspend draymond Green
why did David stern veto Chris paul to the Lakers
why did adam silver never ban lebron for being linked to steroids
why did Adam silver never fine lebron for flopping
why did Adam silver give lebron a 5 month vacation before a Disney bubble playoff
why did Adam silver not fine lebron for flashing 5 million children his p*nis

why did david stern move the mike 3 pointer line to wnba standards?

Spurs m8
07-02-2021, 09:21 PM
why did Adam silver never punish lebron for tampering, collusion with wade, bosh, Allen, kyrie, love, Davis
why did Adam silver give lebron a 5 month vacation before a Disney bubble playoff

This.

Also,

Why did Adam silver also not make bron isolate for breaking covid protocols these playoffs?

And1AllDay
07-02-2021, 09:22 PM
This.

Also,

Why did Adam silver also not make bron isolate for breaking covid protocols these playoffs?

becos leking is above the love wtf kinda question is that? its brans league

my turn

why did david stern move the mike 3 pointer line to wnba standards?

Airupthere
07-02-2021, 09:37 PM

Lol he asked just one question. Why did you have to do them like that? Lol

We all know leflop is beneficiary of a lot of things

DevBooker'sMask
07-02-2021, 09:41 PM
The physicality defense made it harder to score and some rules were adjusted to help score more points just like freedom of movement act

scuzzy
07-02-2021, 09:51 PM
The physicality defense made it harder to score and some rules were adjusted to help score more points just like freedom of movement tact
That "packed paint" sure was the defensive catalyst of any ability to shoot outside 15 feet :oldlol:

Just couldn't shake the physicality of Ehlo or Hornacek. Oof Brutal times indeed

Bronbron23
07-02-2021, 10:17 PM
3 pointer distance

bran era = 23.75 feet
mike era = 22.15 feet
wnba era = 22.15 feet

https://i.postimg.cc/9XDqWSVF/wnba-mike-era-to-real-man-game.png

Another meltdown from this fakkit. What's this like your 10th meltdown today? These bron stains are so dumb. Mj had better efficiency from the regular line compared to the shortened one. He also has better efficiency than bron in the postseason from the regular line. End thread:facepalm

SATAN
07-02-2021, 11:02 PM
Very interesting. lol@the posters who have taken offense at a clear explanation of why the 3 point line was adjusted. What the hell is wrong with you guys? :roll:

Good thread, OP.

Bronbron23
07-02-2021, 11:25 PM
Very interesting. lol@the posters who have taken offense at a clear explanation of why the 3 point line was adjusted. What the hell is wrong with you guys? :roll:

Good thread, OP.

Playing dumb i see. It would be fine if op's motive was just one of curiosity to figure out why the 3 point line was moved back but as usual he clearly has an agenda that clearly has everything to do with mj. He's been making countless troll threads ever since bron got bounced in the first round.

And at the end of the day the 3 point argument is irrelevant because mj did in fact shoot better from the regular line. In fact in the postseason he shot it better than lebron from the regular line. So I'm fine with mj being a trash 3 point shooter it just means bron is trash also.

And1AllDay
07-02-2021, 11:28 PM

Good thread, OP.

thanks my man :cheers:

these bois are just shook over basic facts

SATAN
07-02-2021, 11:29 PM
Playing dumb i see.

Just sticking to the actual content posted. I always wondered what was up with the line adjustment. :confusedshrug:

Bronbron23
07-03-2021, 12:12 AM
Just sticking to the actual content posted. I always wondered what was up with the line adjustment. :confusedshrug:

Well i don't know how accurate the quote is given the conclusion at the end is pretty much b.s. it wasn't the beginning of anything because threes didn't increase every year since that point. As a matter of fact they went down initially. That last year with the shortened 3 point line teams on average were shooting 17 threes a game. The next year when it went back to the regular line and apparently nobody was frightened to shoot the three and threes increased teams shot the three 13 times a game. 3 less than the previous season. The next season after that they shot 13 threes a game again and then the next 2 seasons they shot 14 a game then the next three season they shot 15 a game then the next 2 they shot 16 a game then finally a year later which was a decade later from the time the line was put back they got back up to 17 threes a game. The next 5 years after that nba three point attempts stayed at 18 attempts and didn't start to really take off until daryl morey and the rockets came out with the analytics on why 3 was greater than 2. The 9 years after that threes went from 18 a game in 2012-13 to 35 a game this year.

Op and whoever he quoted tell a nice story unfortunately the facts don't back it up. That's never stopped op before though:facepalm

Full Court
07-03-2021, 11:15 AM
Jordan wasn't ever a three point shooter. So how do you go about trying to imply that moving the three point line was somehow meant to benefit Jordan more than benefiting anyone else? You do know that the line was 22.15 feet for everyone, not just for MJ, right?

The low IQ of some of you guys never ceases to amaze me.