PDA

View Full Version : James Bouknight on the Warriors

Ca$H
07-05-2021, 01:27 AM
He could be an ideal target for the dubs with the 7th pick. Some scouts have compared him to players like Devin Booker and Donovan Mitchell. The spacing that the splash bros provide will give him more space to drive to the basket. IMO he is a legit 3 level scorer. An elbow injury last season decreased his 3P%. I think he can shoot 35 - 36% as a rookie on the dubs. He is elite at moving off ball which is a perfect match with dubs motion offense. The dubs have drafted Curry and Mullin with the 7th pick previously and I think Bouknight can also develop into an all star.

hold this L
07-05-2021, 01:33 AM
Warriors definitely need some scoring. A lot will be patched up assuming Klay comes back ok, but they need probably two legitimate reliable scorers on top of that to compete vs the 3 big teams that are the best (when fit).

Ca$H
07-05-2021, 01:46 AM
Warriors definitely need some scoring. A lot will be patched up assuming Klay comes back ok, but they need probably two legitimate reliable scorers on top of that to compete vs the 3 big teams that are the best (when fit).

I would take Bouknight at 7 and Ziaire Williams at 14. Ziaire is a project but he will be worth the wait. They could put him in the G League for his rookie season. Giannis and Kawhi were drafted at 15. 14 is the right spot for a high risk home run swing.

Stanley Kobrick
07-05-2021, 02:20 AM
good thing stephen curry could lead Warriors to another lottery season so they could be league gifted another top pick

Axe
07-05-2021, 02:50 AM
good thing stephen curry could lead Warriors to another lottery season so they could be league gifted another top pick
Would also be ideal if steve kerr wants out of the team as well