PDA

View Full Version : Unathletic mid-range could win title, so what would the goat athlete & mid-range do?

3ba11
07-07-2021, 11:54 AM
CP3 could win the title with mid-range (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ59pSXN6I&t=38s), which proves that MJ's goat mid-range would win every year and average 60 ppg

MJ averaged 31/7/11 in the 91' Finals without starting at point guard - so Jordan is a rich man's CP3

ShawkFactory
07-07-2021, 11:57 AM
Yes, Michael Jordan probably could have won the title this year with this suns team too.

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 11:57 AM
Aside from the goat pg/goat center combo of magic/kareem, high apg players don't win championships

Period

Since the 3-point line began 30 years ago, only Magic won a ring averaging 10 apg, and only 4 other guys won rings averaging over 8 apg

People have this idea that someone getting 10 apg is such a great thing, but it usually means the ball-handler held the ball most of the possession and then found someone open to finish the play - their ball-dominance replaced ball movement and it's hard to win that way

Otoh, the way nearly all championships are won is by having a timely scorer that gets 4-7 apg (11' Dirk, 06' Wade, Kobe, MJ, KD, Kawhi, Duncan, etc) - being able to find teammates is important, but in the flow of the game and with ball movement (unpredictable), not 1 guy pounding the rock and then finding someone (predictable)

lol

3ba11
07-07-2021, 11:59 AM
lol

What are you laughing at - that post was all facts - high APG players don't win rings aside from a few exceptions - rings are mostly won by 5-7 apg players, and CP3 winning 1 chip after 2 decades proves my point

I posted MJ's assists stats in the OP to show that he can play and win with any style, even the suboptimal high-assist style

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:01 PM
CP3 winning proves that Bron ball wins titles.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:02 PM

1 chip in 20 years proves it doesn't win.. just like 4/10 with super-teams proves it too

Lebron hand-picked the preseason favorite from 2011-2016, but fell to underdog or loser every year except the Ray Allen miracle - so Lebron-ball is complete trash and he's the most overrated athlete in history - a literal fraud that manufactured his resume

Ultimately, Kareem won 5 titles in the 80's - high-assist players don't win anywhere near as much as 5-7 apg players...

8Ball
07-07-2021, 12:05 PM
high apg players don't win championships

Period

LeBron in 2020 = 25 points. 10 assists. 8 rebounds.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/esquireuk.cdnds.net/16/46/1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

8Ball
07-07-2021, 12:07 PM
CP3 could win the title with mid-range (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phZ59pSXN6I&t=38s), which proves that MJ's goat mid-range would win every year and average 60 ppg

MJ averaged 31/7/11 in the 91' Finals without starting at point guard - so Jordan is a rich man's CP3

high apg players don't win championships

Period

Jordan a rich man CP3 but high assist players don't win championships?

:roll:

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:07 PM
Bron ball beat a 73 win team with GOAT ball movement in 2016

The 2012 @ 2016 ISO OKC team beat ball-movement Spurs team in 2012 & 2016.

You lose.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:11 PM
LeBron in 2020 = 25 points. 10 assists. 8 rebounds.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/esquireuk.cdnds.net/16/46/1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif

High apg players don't win - it's a fact - 1 chip in 20 years proves the point

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:12 PM
Bron ball beat a 73 win team with GOAT ball movement in 2016

The 2012 @ 2016 ISO OKC team beat ball-movement Spurs team in 2012 & 2016.

You lose.

CP3 getting 1 chip in 20 years proves my point, or Lebron with the worst Finals record in 3-pointer history - the numbers are on my side - high apg is a suboptimal way to play where 1 guy hogs all the assists

Kareem won 5 chips in the 80's... high apg simply doesn't win when the top guy is getting alot of assists

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:14 PM
CP3 getting 1 chip in 20 years proves my point, or Lebron with the worst Finals record in 3-pointer history - the numbers are on my side - high apg is a suboptimal way to play where 1 guy hogs all the assists

MJ being 1-9 proves my point that he is nothing without Pippen.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:14 PM
MJ being 1-9 proves my point that he is nothing without Pippen.

20 years proves my point

10 games doesn't prove yours

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:18 PM
20 years proves my point

10 games doesn't prove yours

Wrong, Magic dominated the 80's and that was with Kareem aging as the decade went on. So it's proven having a PG with high APG can form dynasties like showtime.

MJ on the other hand NEVER won without Pippen.

1-9.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Wrong, Magic dominated the 80's and that was with Kareem aging as the decade went on. So it's proven having a PG with high APG can form dynasties like showtime.

MJ on the other hand NEVER won without Pippen.

1-9.

Kareem is ranked higher than Magic all-time - so those are Kareem's rings, and that's the only reason Magic's suboptimal style won - and his 5-4 Finals record despite having Kareem shows how the suboptimal style didn't get the most out of those stacked teams

Otoh, when a high assist player is the best player on their team, they almost never win because it's a shit style where 1 guy hogs the assists - that's why Lebron has the worst Finals record in history despite having super-teams.. Almost no one one chips while averaging 8+ assists in the playoffs or Finals.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:22 PM
Btw, notice how I don't mind the thread derail into a discussion about 1 guy hogging the assists, rather than discuss the thread title about how mid-range is still king

I can win both arguments because they aren't arguments - it's facts - 1 guy hogging the assists doesn't win except one-offs, while mid-range is obviously still king.. Even unathletic mid-range

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:23 PM
Kareem is ranked higher than Magic all-time - so those are Kareem's rings, and that's the only reason Magic's suboptimal style won - and his 5-4 Finals record despite having Kareem shows how the suboptimal style didn't get the most out of those stacked teams

Otoh, when a high assist player is the best player on their team, they almost never win because it's a shit style where 1 guy hogs the assists - that's why Lebron has the worst Finals record in history despite having super-teams.. Almost no one one chips while averaging 8+ assists in the playoffs or Finals.

Kareem in '87: 17 ppg
Kareem in '88: 14 ppg

So the Lakers won back to back championships with Kareem as a role player and Magic as the clear cut best player.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:25 PM
Kareem in '87: 17 ppg
Kareem in '88: 14 ppg

So the Lakers won back to back championships with Kareem as a role player and Magic as the clear cut best player.

Worthy was #1 option in the 1987 and 1988 Playoffs, while winning FMVP in 1988... So Worthy could be argued the best player - Magic should be 9-0 in the Finals with the most stacked teams in history - only a suboptimal brand made them barely .500 in the Finals, which is utterly pathetic given the talent.

Without Magic's 5 titles, your argument falls apart because almost no one else won rings while averaging 8+ assists in the playoffs or Finals... Almost no one wins that way unless they have a GOAT candidate (kareem)

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:27 PM
Worthy was #1 option in the 1987 and 1988 Playoffs, while winning FMVP in 1988... So Worthy could be argued the best player - Magic should be 9-0 in the Finals with the most stacked teams in history - only a suboptimal brand made them barely .500 in the Finals, which is utterly pathetic given the talent.

I'm done here, you just lost the argument to this stupid statement, thanks for playing.

1-9

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:30 PM

I'm done here, you just lost the argument to this stupid statement, thanks for playing.

1-9

Kareem is the higher-ranked player and Worthy was the leading scorer and FMVP - so with stacked casts like that, a ball-dominator like Magic was barely .500 in the Finals - so the facts are on my side - almost no one wins as the best player while averaging 8+ apg in the playoffs or Finals.

Ultimately, who gets credit for the Lakers' 5 rings in the 80's?.. The highest ranked player (kareem)?... The leading scorer (Worthy)?.. Either way, they aren't Magic's rings exclusively

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:33 PM
Kareem is the higher-ranked player and Worthy was the leading scorer and FMVP - so with stacked casts like that, a ball-dominator like Magic was barely .500 in the Finals - so the facts are on my side - almost no one wins as the best player while averaging 8+ apg in the playoffs or Finals.

Ultimately, who gets credit for the Lakers' 5 rings in the 80's?.. The highest ranked player (kareem)?... The leading scorer (Worthy)?.. Either way, they aren't Magic's rings exclusively

Pippen is ranked as probably the greatest defensive SF ever, constantly ranked in the top 30 player ever, way ahead of Worthy, #3 in MVP voting without MJ, without him MJ is 1-9. MJ doesn't win without Pippen.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:35 PM
Pippen is ranked as probably the greatest defensive SF ever, constantly ranked in the top 30 player ever, way ahead of Worthy, #3 in MVP voting without MJ, without him MJ is 1-9. MJ doesn't win without Pippen.

Pippen was a good defender, but spotty-scoring defenders are called defensive role players, not 2nd option stars.. so Jordan won 6 chips with a team of defensive role players - the stats show this clearly, but 6 chips simply inflates the low-producing bums on that team

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:37 PM
Pippen was a good defender, but spotty-scoring defenders are called defensive role players, not 2nd option stars.. so Jordan won 6 chips with a team of defensive role players - the stats show this clearly, but 6 chips simply inflates the low-producing bums on that team

Damn, so a role player finished #3 in MVP voting in '94? MJ's competition was trash.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:46 PM
Damn, so a role player finished #3 in MVP voting in '94? MJ's competition was trash.

Blake Griffin finished #3 for MVP voting.. IT was #5

Pippen's production and performance was actually BELOW these guys, and he was a defensive role player for nearly 90% of his playoff career..

Specifically, Pippen was a defensive role player in the 88-90' Playoffs and the 96-03' Playoffs... And he averaged 19.0 on 40% in the 95' ECSF... Furthermore, his 45% true shooting in the 93' Finals and 2.0 BPM in those playoffs is the lowest ever for a winning 2nd option, while his PER, WS/48 and pace-adjusted scoring was lower than 14' Wade, and lower than 13' Wade across the board (PER, WS/48, BPM, VORP)..

Only in 91' and 92' did he perform like a solid 2nd scoring option - every other year he was a trainwreck - even in 92', he nearly derailed the repeat attempt by wetting the bed against the Knicks and X-man.. In 98' he nearly derailed the 3-peat by wetting the bed in the ECF, including losing Game 4 with missed FT's before Miller's historic shot.

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 12:55 PM
Blake Griffin finished #3 for MVP voting.. IT was #5

Only difference is none of those guys had 1st place votes, Pippen had 7 first place votes.

So 7 voters voted Pippen to be the MVP in '94.

Wow, a "role" player got MVP votes. How bad was MJ's competition?

8Ball
07-07-2021, 12:56 PM
1987 lakers has not lost 1 argument vs 3ball.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 12:59 PM
Only difference is none of those guys had 1st place votes, Pippen had 7 first place votes.

So 7 voters voted Pippen to be the MVP in '94.

Wow, a "role" player got MVP votes. How bad was MJ's competition?

Pippen was never an MVP candidate because no one ever mentioned him as one... Ever.

But you're making my point about the winning spotlight - that's how Pippen gets accolades despite inferior stats to Blake, IT, and basically everyone... and the reputation as the goat choker.. the winning spotlight makes all that go away...

Similar to Kobe getting a few extra all-defense, Pippen got a few extra all-nba's due to winning spotlight and association with MJ.

And just because Jordan carried a defensive role player to 6 titles over Shaq and Malone doesn't mean the league was weak - it means he's GOAT

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 01:03 PM
You're making my point about the winning spotlight - that's how Pippen gets accolades despite inferior stats to Blake, IT, and basically everyone... and the reputation as the goat choker.. the winning spotlight makes all that go away...

Similar to Kobe getting a few extra all-defense awards, Pippen got a few extra all-nba's due to winning spotlight and association with MJ.

And just because Jordan carried a defensive role player to 6 titles doesn't mean the league was weak - it means he's GOAT

Well, since a role player got MVP votes and won 55 games '94 without MJ, it's save to say MJ won titles against trash competition. Stockton didn't have a single 30 point playoff game throughout the 90's.

FKAri
3ball is arguing that Kareem AND Worthy > Magic from 87-88.

LOL

RRR3

LOL
He also said MJ could average 60 PPG today.

FKAri
07-07-2021, 01:06 PM
He also said MJ could average 60 PPG today.

Maybe if he was on an EPO and GH routine.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 01:07 PM

LOL

Kareem is the higher-ranked player, so those are his rings... Kareem sometimes won in spite of Magic's high assists because Kareem is a goat candidate and had a stacked cast outside of Magic.. Otherwise, Kareem was only 5-4 with Magic, which is pathetic, but that kind of underachievement is standard for ball-dominators that hog the team's assists

Charlie Sheen
07-07-2021, 01:07 PM
Pippen was never an MVP candidate because no one ever mentioned him as one... Ever.

But you're making my point about the winning spotlight - that's how Pippen gets accolades despite inferior stats to Blake, IT, and basically everyone... and the reputation as the goat choker.. the winning spotlight makes all that go away...

Similar to Kobe getting a few extra all-defense, Pippen got a few extra all-nba's due to winning spotlight and association with MJ.

And just because Jordan carried a defensive role player to 6 titles over Shaq and Malone doesn't mean the league was weak - it means he's GOAT

I never truly appreciated Pippen until a group of fans started marginalizing Pau to raise Kobe's profile. Funny how perspective changes when it's happening to a player I liked.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 01:10 PM
I never truly appreciated Pippen until a group of fans started marginalizing Pau to raise Kobe's profile. Funny how perspective changes when it's happening to a player I liked.

Tbh, you can't compare Pau and Pippen.. Pau was a real threat that commanded double teams and was far superior to Pippen.. Pau didn't just score "flow points" like Pippen.. Pau carried the Lakers in stretches and even down the stretch of big games - he was a "go-to" player

FKAri
07-07-2021, 01:30 PM
3ball logic:
- Magic was a ball dominator and wasn't that good
- Kareem is ranked higher than Magic so 87,88 are Kareem's rings
- Therefore, Magic wasn't that good
- Also, Kareem isn't that good because he was always on stacked rosters

heheheheheheh

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 01:32 PM
3ball logic:

heheheheheheh

Dude is a walking contradiction.

07-07-2021, 01:40 PM
Pippen had 7 first place votes.
Almost half as many as 2006 chauncey billups:milton

1987_Lakers
07-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Almost half as many as 2006 chauncey billups:milton

Billups was a baller.

red1
07-07-2021, 01:49 PM
OP remember when you used to argue that KG was better at basketball than a player who couldnt post up and shoot like lebron?

how did that turn out for you? :oldlol:

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/10778111/May_04_2018_00_07_20.gif
https://wp.usatodaysports.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2013/06/lebron31.gif

red1
07-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Dude is a walking contradiction.

I've been slam-dunking on him for years

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LimpBreakableEarwig-size_restricted.gif

he literally lost every. single. argument. - Quatro™ was invented to get a quick laugh every time Im bored killing time and see 3ball posting.

he cant STAND it. :oldlol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkGB2HFWAAEwOhk.jpg

SouBeachTalents
07-07-2021, 02:00 PM
3ball logic:

heheheheheheh
Dude is a fcking retard. And he was arguing just last year that Kareem was a "bird fed loser" who needed Magic, but when LeBron won last year did a complete 180 on the subject. Fakkit :lol

j3lademaster
07-07-2021, 03:09 PM
I've been slam-dunking on him for years

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LimpBreakableEarwig-size_restricted.gif

he literally lost every. single. argument. - Quatro™ was invented to get a quick laugh every time Im bored killing time and see 3ball posting.

he cant STAND it. :oldlol:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EkGB2HFWAAEwOhk.jpg
https://media.giphy.com/media/1Q9xBAPHfUcFH0Jn9d/giphy.gif

3ba11
07-07-2021, 03:11 PM
Dude is a fcking retard. And he was arguing just last year that Kareem was a "bird fed loser" who needed Magic, but when LeBron won last year did a complete 180 on the subject. Fakkit :lol

That was a troll thread to minimize AD and I pointed that out in that thread - my main point for years is that MJ's off-ball skillset makes him a goat possession-closer, just like AD and Kareem..

The term "bird-fed" is something I got from you guys and used it as a troll - but the ability to close possessions is what separates Jordan from Lebron.. Possession-closing is also the skill that allows Jordan's high scoring to be partially-assisted (thereby elevating teammates), while Lebron's ball-dominance reduces guys to spot-up shooter, so he can't win with high scoring.

RRR3
07-07-2021, 04:07 PM
That was a troll thread to minimize AD and I pointed that out in that thread - my main point for years is that MJ's off-ball skillset makes him a goat possession-closer, just like AD and Kareem..

The term "bird-fed" is something I got from you guys and used it as a troll - but the ability to close possessions is what separates Jordan from Lebron.. Possession-closing is also the skill that allows Jordan's high scoring to be partially-assisted (thereby elevating teammates), while Lebron's ball-dominance reduces guys to spot-up shooter, so he can't win with high scoring.
He can’t win with high scoring even though he’s won multiple rings leading the playoffs in scoring lmao.

3ba11
07-07-2021, 05:14 PM
He can’t win with high scoring even though he’s won multiple rings leading the playoffs in scoring lmao.

Lebron never won outside the 1st Round with 35 ppg and lost series as historic favorites to a 1-star team despite scoring 38 ppg

Ultimately, high scoring from Lebron is very ball-dominant, which reduces teammates to spot-up roles, while Jordan won with high scoring because his scoring is partially-assisted, thereby elevating teammate role and brand

8Ball
07-07-2021, 08:28 PM

Every thread of yours is a troll thread :roll:

And1AllDay
07-07-2021, 09:29 PM
only bran ball wins at highest degree. you need high ppg and apg and rpg

magic didnt score enough
mike didnt pass enough
bran ball > all others style

bran style is 26p, 8r, 6a on 49%

all 4 chips he won like this, no one else could do it but him

MadDog
07-07-2021, 09:38 PM
Pump the brakes bruh. Could is the operative word cuz CP3 hasn't won jack. Curry in his place would've had similar success. I know. I get it. You think his style has been "figured out". But Chef's production and impact was TIERS better. That and he's the ONLY PLAYER taking the threes he does, and hitting them at an efficient clip.

And1AllDay
07-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Pump the brakes bruh. Could is the operative word cuz CP3 hasn't won jack. Curry in his place would've had similar success. I know. I get it. You think his style has been "figured out". But Chef's production and impact was TIERS better. That and he's the ONLY PLAYER taking the threes he does, and hitting them at an efficient clip.

3baLLLLLLLLLLLLL

no moar plz

MadDog
07-07-2021, 09:43 PM
3baLLLLLLLLLLLLL

no moar plz

Not 3ball dude. Guy thinks Curry is overrated and three dependent. I don't. Wrap that around your brain. You'll be better off.

And1AllDay
07-07-2021, 09:46 PM
Not 3ball dude. Guy thinks Curry is overrated and three dependent. I don't. Wrap that around your brain. You'll be better off.

its too obvious your 3baLLLLLLLLL or coach so which is it :confusedshrug:

Bankaii
07-07-2021, 09:58 PM
Kareem is the higher-ranked player, so those are his rings... Kareem sometimes won in spite of Magic's high assists because Kareem is a goat candidate and had a stacked cast outside of Magic.. Otherwise, Kareem was only 5-4 with Magic, which is pathetic, but that kind of underachievement is standard for ball-dominators that hog the team's assists
The funny thing is that this exact same dude was saying that Kareem deserves to be in the bottom half on the top 10 because he’s bird fed.
Now Kareem is a GOAT candidate and the main reason for all his rings.
Dude can’t even keep his agendas straight.

Orange_Cassidy
07-07-2021, 10:01 PM

didn't someone make a thread last week about mid range players winning finals mvp and curry not changing anything

Ice Trae
07-08-2021, 03:04 PM
whose mid-range is better CP3 or Irving?

Full Court
07-08-2021, 06:15 PM
only bran ball wins at highest degree. you need high ppg and apg and rpg

magic didnt score enough
mike didnt pass enough
bran ball > all others style

bran style is 26p, 8r, 6a on 49%

all 4 chips he won like this, no one else could do it but him

Do you actually believe the crap you spout out? So then why did Lebron's superior brand of basketball only get him 4 chips, while others who play inferior basketball managed to win more chips?

Magic didn't score enough....yet he won more chips than Lebron.
Mike didn't pass enough...yet he won more chips than Lebron.

I hope for your sake that you're trolling and not actually this dumb.

And1AllDay
07-08-2021, 06:42 PM
did op realy ask what would kawhi do in this era?

uhhh we saw it :oldlol:

RogueBorg
07-08-2021, 07:24 PM

60 ppg? Next week he'll be up to 100

Vino24
07-08-2021, 07:27 PM
Cp3 is on par with MJ from midrange. And as a result he gets one chip in 16 years. Meanwhile Bronball equals 4 chips

LikeABosh
07-08-2021, 08:09 PM
Chirs Paul is getting so overrated this playoff run. Playing against the corpse of his opponents. Half the all NBA players in the league have been injured. Not to mention Booker is the teams leading scorer by a wide margin, Ayton is a beast and they are loaded with great role players. Fraud midget

3ba11
07-08-2021, 08:51 PM
:facepalm:

3ba11
07-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Chirs Paul is getting so overrated this playoff run. Playing against the corpse of his opponents. Half the all NBA players in the league have been injured. Not to mention Booker is the teams leading scorer by a wide margin, Ayton is a beast and they are loaded with great role players. Fraud midget

He's proving that mid-range is still king and Jordan's stats in these Finals would be 51/9/11 on 49%... Probably goat usage too with goat ortg for any high-scoring perimeter player..

3ba11
07-08-2021, 08:54 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZkiVauQdlJy92/giphy.gif

SATAN
07-08-2021, 09:01 PM
Comparing MJ and Chris Paul seems more realistic than comparing MJ to LeBron tbh. Good to see 3ball finally got over that mental hurdle.

3ba11
07-08-2021, 09:05 PM
Comparing MJ and Chris Paul seems more realistic than comparing MJ to LeBron tbh. Good to see 3ball finally got over that mental hurdle.

Well Lebron is at home because he proved (as I said all along) that he can't win with a low seed.. I pointed out for years that he always had high seeds in the playoffs, and infact had 3 years to develop his team into a high seed before entering the playoffs in 06' - and sure enough, the first time Lebron gets a low seed, he gets demolished in the 1st Round, despite getting spotted 2 games by AD..

And CP3/Booker reminds me of my dream backcourt - Stockton/MJ... Stockton/MJ would win every year because Stockton/Malone were basically B2B champs and demolished Shaq/Duncan.

3ba11
07-08-2021, 09:28 PM
Seems like CP3 would face a lot more pressure in the mid-range area than today's wide open middle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdwGRY3xwo&t=36s

ShawkFactory
07-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Seems like CP3 would face a lot more pressure in the mid-range area than today's wide open middle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NdwGRY3xwo&t=36s

Sure he would.

But he has an incredible feel for the game and is a great shooter so he’s be just fine. If mark price could do it Chris Paul can.

3ba11
07-08-2021, 09:38 PM
Sure he would.

But he has an incredible feel for the game and is a great shooter so he’s be just fine. If mark price could do it Chris Paul can.

But Price couldn't get to the Finals with MJ in the conference and was denied repeatedly, just like Ewing. MJ was the gate-keeper and I don't see CP3 getting through.. Maybe he could wait 2 decades and fluke a Finals appearance in an injury year like this year though. I could see that.

ShawkFactory
07-08-2021, 09:40 PM
But Price couldn't get to the Finals with MJ in the conference. He was the gate-keeper and I don't see CP3 getting through

I’m confused as to what your point is.

Do you think people are saying Chris Paul > MJ?

But since you bring it up..if you give those Cavs teams Mark Price on steroids? Not so sure the Bulls eek by them both of those years.

88 and 89 that is

3ba11
07-08-2021, 09:41 PM
I’m confused as to what your point is.

Do you think people are saying Chris Paul > MJ?

But since you bring it up..if you give those Cavs teams Mark Price on steroids? Not so sure the Bulls eek by them both of those years.

No, I'm just pointing out that CP3 is using mid-range to win, just like Kawhi, Booker, and anyone that wants to win.. So the goat mid-range shooter (MJ) would average 45+ and ragdoll today's game worse than he did in the 90's (when the paints weren't open like today)

ShawkFactory
07-08-2021, 09:46 PM
No, I'm just pointing out that CP3 is using mid-range to win, just like Kawhi, Booker, and anyone that wants to win.. So the goat mid-range shooter (MJ) would average 45+ and ragdoll today's game worse than he did in the 90's (when the paints weren't open like today)

Oh.

We’ll have fun

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:02 PM
Patented Jeff thread, dripping with classic nuggets like the 87 and 88 chips should be credited more to Kareem( 40 at this point) or Worthy. Whatever keep the clicks going and the server bill paid, I guess.

FKAri
07-08-2021, 10:07 PM
Thread Cliffs:

3ba11
07-08-2021, 10:09 PM
Patented Jeff thread, dripping with classic nuggets like the 87 and 88 chips should be credited more to Kareem( 40 at this point) or Worthy. Whatever keep the clicks going and the server bill paid, I guess.

A hobbled worthy still averaged 20 on 48% in the 1991 Finals - if he was healthy and dominant like he was many times in the 87-90' Playoffs as the Lakers #1 option, then he would be FMVP again.. So it's hard to credit Magic with all those rings when he only won FMVP for 3 of them and 1 of those should've gone to Kareem (80')

Ultimately, 5-4 with the alleged GOAT Kareem is horrible, just like 4-6 with super-teams is trash - and we haven't even talked about the high assist guys that DON'T have the luxury of a super-team like Nash, CP3, etc... the high assist brand is just trash and needs super-teams to win (still mostly loses).. APG is a useless stat unless it's too high or too low.. Anything from 5-7 apg is optimal and fine.

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:13 PM
A hobbled worthy still averaged 20 on 48% in the 1991 Finals - if he was healthy and dominant like he was many times in the 87-90' Playoffs as the Lakers #1 option, then he would be FMVP again.. So it's hard to credit Magic with all those rings when he only won FMVP for 3 of them and 1 of those should've gone to Kareem (80')

Ultimately, 5-4 with the alleged GOAT Kareem is horrible, just like 4-6 with super-teams is trash - and we haven't even talked about the high assist guys that DON'T have the luxury of a super-team like Nash, CP3, etc... the high assist brand is just trash and needs super-teams to win (still mostly loses).. APG is a useless stat unless it's too high or too low.. Anything from 5-7 apg is optimal and fine.

Sure thing Jeff.

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2021, 10:14 PM
Sure thing Jeff.
'89 Pippen

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:16 PM
'89 Pippen

:lol

3ba11
07-08-2021, 10:17 PM
'89 Pippen

^^^ A role player that opponents exploited as the weak link and the SPOT

This occurred all the way until 1991... And the Knicks almost succeeded with the bad boy tactics in 92', but MJ intervened and faced off with Pippen's tormentor (X-man) to prevent Pippen from having another migraine in Game 7.

Jordan had learned to be the enforcer for Pippen to help Pippen through the high-pressure times - he stated this in the documentary.. This was part of Jordan's "organic winning learning curve".. it's a steep curve and only the most skilled can climb the mountain because it requires adjusting to teammates and learning superior strategy.. There's no star scorer at 3rd option on organic teams (no talent-based winning), so they must play better BASKETBALL to win.. Being the enforcer for Pippen was a small part of that, along with becoming more of a jumpshooter in general.

SATAN
07-08-2021, 10:18 PM
So...3ball is the website owner?

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:18 PM
^^^ A role player that opponents exploited as the weak link and the SPOT

This occurred all the way until 1991... And the Knicks almost succeeded with it in 92', but MJ intervened and faced off with Pippen's tormentor (X-man) to prevent Pippen from having another migraine in Game 7.

Jordan had learned to be the enforcer for Pippen to help Pippen through the high-pressure times - he stated this too in the documentary.. This was part of Jordan's "organic winning learning curve".. it's a steep curve and only the most skilled can climb the mountain because it requires adjusting to teammates and learning superior strategy.. There's no star scorer at 3rd option on organic teams (no talent-based winning), so they must play better BASKETBALL to win.. Being the enforcer for Pippen was a small part of that, along with becoming more of a jumpshooter in general.

Vorp.

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:19 PM
So...3ball is the website owner?

Yep. The mods like to chastise him and give him a two day ban once in a while as part of the show.

3ba11
07-08-2021, 10:22 PM
Vorp.

Pippen's peak Value Above Replacement is 96th all-time

His BPM, WS/48 and PER is lower than Kyrie's, AD's and Wade's

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:24 PM
Pippen's peak Value Above Replacement is 96th all-time

His BPM, WS/48 and PER is lower than Kyrie's, AD's and Wade's

Do RAPTOR.

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:30 PM
3nut rummaging through his pre-canned auto-replies to see if he has anything for RAPTOR.:oldlol:

3ba11
07-08-2021, 10:30 PM
Do RAPTOR.

Pippen < PG13 (and it doesn't include his 21' Playoff run)

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-09-2021/8A1Us8.gif

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/why-michael-jordan-was-the-best/

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:31 PM
Dat a-boy bucko. Now do:

PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

3ba11
07-08-2021, 10:33 PM
Dat a-boy bucko. Now do:

PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

Pippen ranks between 100-200 in all production rate stats that measure his actual production and don't include team performance as a primary driver (bpm)... So this would be everything you listed above except the cumulative stats like WS or VORP...

SATAN
07-08-2021, 10:33 PM
Yep. The mods like to chastise him and give him a two day ban once in a while as part of the show.

Good to know. Thanks.

3ba11
I rule the local playground

This message is hidden because 3ba11 is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Pippen ranks between 100-200 in all stats that measure his actual production and don't include team performance as a primary driver (bpm).
Bullshit, no way that's correct. Post his ranking for each one or GTFO

Phoenix
Pippen ranks between 100-200 in all stats that measure his actual production and don't include team performance as a primary driver (bpm).

PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

Thanks.

Phoenix
Good to know. Thanks.

3ba11
I rule the local playground

This message is hidden because 3ba11 is on your ignore list.
View Post
Remove user from ignore list

:oldlol:

3ba11
PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

Thanks.

RAPTOR includes all of that

PG >>>>> based on RAPTOR

and by a mile - Pippen usually averaged 16 ppg, aka role player.

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:35 PM
RAPTOR includes all of that - PG >>>>>

and by a mile - Pippen usually averaged 16 ppg, aka role player

ER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

When you're ready.

3ba11
07-08-2021, 10:36 PM
ER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

When you're ready.

PG >>>>> based on RAPTOR

accept the loss - every stat shows that Pippen is trash

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:37 PM

PG >>>>> based on RAPTOR

accept the loss - every stat shows that Pippen is trash

PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

Still waiting.......

SouBeachTalents
07-08-2021, 10:39 PM
PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

Still waiting.......
The fact he won't post those shows he's lying

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:40 PM
The fact he won't post those shows he's lying

The hilarious part is him thinking I'm actually engaging him.

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:43 PM
3ball, I've requested information. NOW.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-08-2021, 10:44 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/0490202a3f3cf4645a89ea7f550b45e0/tenor.gif?itemid=12198276

midrange made Pippen do it

https://i.ibb.co/bbJNJLX/Ys1TqVi.gif

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:49 PM
PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

Still waiting.......

3ball.....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/10MGhMGr4WCiVW/200.gif

Phoenix
07-08-2021, 10:54 PM
BREAKING:Video footage of 3ball whenever he can't drop one of his copy and paste replies

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VigorousNiceBluebottle-max-1mb.gif

3nut has logged off. Bets on which alt shows up first? :oldlol:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-08-2021, 11:18 PM
BREAKING:Video footage of 3ball whenever he can't drop one of his copy and paste replies

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VigorousNiceBluebottle-max-1mb.gif

3nut has logged off. Bets on which alt shows up first? :oldlol:

Trailer of 3ba11's revenge:

https://3e7e6c34hre53ebyea38hmr6-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/giphy-11.gif

This is the scene he rushes home to make another MJ thread.

SATAN
07-08-2021, 11:27 PM

Sportal
07-08-2021, 11:29 PM
Trailer of 3ba11's revenge:

https://3e7e6c34hre53ebyea38hmr6-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/giphy-11.gif

This is the scene he rushes home to make another MJ thread.

"rushes home" would suggest he actually has something else in his life other than posting on this forum on a dozen accounts.

3ba11
07-08-2021, 11:30 PM
3ball.....

https://media3.giphy.com/media/10MGhMGr4WCiVW/200.gif

Career Rankings

PER:

Anthony Davis....3
Dwayne Wade......21
Kyrie Irving.....33
Kevin Love.......45
Chris Bosh.......62
Scottie Pippen...132
Horace Grant.....185

OBPM:

Anthony Davis....12
Kyrie Irving.....13
Dwayne Wade......25
Kevin Love.......29
Scottie Pippen...90
Chris Bosh.......102
Horace Grant.....107

WS/48:

Anthony Davis....13
Horace Grant.....55
Kevin Love.......57
Kyrie Irving.....68
Dwayne Wade......70
Chris Bosh.......76
Scottie Pippen...129

Ortg:

Horace Grant.....4 :biggums:
Anthony Davis....28
Kevin Love.......47
Kyrie Irving.....89
Chris Bosh.......107
Dwayne Wade......231
Scottie Pippen...NR top 250

Effective Field Goal Percentage:

Anthony Davis....86
Kyrie Irving.....99
Horace Grant.....206
Kevin Love.......225
Chris Bosh.......227
Scottie Pippen...244
Dwayne Wade......NR top 250

True Shooting:

Anthony Davis.....41
Kyrie Irving......84
Chris Bosh........89
Kevin Love........92
Dwayne Wade.......183
Dennis Rodman.....244 :rockon:
Scoottie Pippen...NR top 250 :facepalm
Horace Grant......NR top 250

BPM:

Anthony Davis.....12
Dwayne Wade.......22
Kyrie Irving...... 32
Scottie Pippen... 35
Kevin Love........48
Chris Bosh........134
Horace Grant......176

Notice that all the real stats that are actually measuring something tangible (PER, OBPM, Ortg, WS/48, eFG%, TS%, etc) actually correlate very closely with one another in rankings. They all say that Pippen was maybe a top-100 offensive player all-time. Pippen wasn't even a Chris Bosh level offensive talent. Pippen wouldn't even be a top-three impact player compared to Lebron's teammates. All-time Pippen is just slightly better than Kevin Love.

In summation, in order for Lebron to be on the level of Jordan, he would need to win six titles and win six Finals MVP's with a Chris Bosh/Kevin Love level player as his second option.

Lebron fans...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl4Ki2ob CyAQS5WhFe%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-09-2021, 02:19 AM
Career Rankings

PER:

Anthony Davis....3
Dwayne Wade......21
Kyrie Irving.....33
Kevin Love.......45
Chris Bosh.......62
Scottie Pippen...132
Horace Grant.....185

OBPM:

Anthony Davis....12
Kyrie Irving.....13
Dwayne Wade......25
Kevin Love.......29
Scottie Pippen...90
Chris Bosh.......102
Horace Grant.....107

WS/48:

Anthony Davis....13
Horace Grant.....55
Kevin Love.......57
Kyrie Irving.....68
Dwayne Wade......70
Chris Bosh.......76
Scottie Pippen...129

Ortg:

Anthony Davis....28
Kevin Love.......47
Kyrie Irving.....89
Chris Bosh.......107
Dwayne Wade......231

Anthony Davis....86
Kyrie Irving.....99
Horace Grant.....206
Kevin Love.......225
Chris Bosh.......227
Scottie Pippen...244

True Shooting:

Anthony Davis.....41
Kyrie Irving......84
Chris Bosh........89
Kevin Love........92
Dwayne Wade.......183

BPM:

Anthony Davis.....12
Dwayne Wade.......22
Kyrie Irving...... 32
Scottie Pippen... 35
Kevin Love........48
Chris Bosh........134
Horace Grant......176

Notice that all the real stats that are actually measuring something tangible (PER, OBPM, Ortg, WS/48, eFG%, TS%, etc) actually correlate very closely with one another in rankings. They all say that Pippen was maybe a top-100 offensive player all-time. Pippen wasn't even a Chris Bosh level offensive talent. Pippen wouldn't even be a top-three impact player compared to Lebron's teammates. All-time Pippen is just slightly better than Kevin Love.

In summation, in order for Lebron to be on the level of Jordan, he would need to win six titles and win six Finals MVP's with a Chris Bosh/Kevin Love level player as his second option.

Lebron fans...

https://media.tenor.com/images/f748619af2b54bc06d083d436eebe003/tenor.gif

3bot researched the main stats, and for MULTIPLE players. Good luck Phoenix

HBK_Kliq_2
07-09-2021, 02:47 AM
The last three rings now are all won by godly midrange shooters

Kawhi/AD/CP3/Booker

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 04:56 AM
https://media.tenor.com/images/f748619af2b54bc06d083d436eebe003/tenor.gif

3bot researched the main stats, and for MULTIPLE players. Good luck Phoenix

Lol no luck necessary. Just taking like.....2 seconds copying and pasting the advanced stats line off basketball reference so that 3ball can go retrieve the data frothing at the mouth....I mean retrieve is a good term right? Like your dog retrieves the ball every time you throw it out for him at the park? 3nut thinks I'm here making an argument( look at my prior posts, do you see me actually saying anything that requires effort to go digging info:oldlol:).

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 05:05 AM
Career Rankings

PER:

Anthony Davis....3
Dwayne Wade......21
Kyrie Irving.....33
Kevin Love.......45
Chris Bosh.......62
Scottie Pippen...132
Horace Grant.....185

OBPM:

Anthony Davis....12
Kyrie Irving.....13
Dwayne Wade......25
Kevin Love.......29
Scottie Pippen...90
Chris Bosh.......102
Horace Grant.....107

WS/48:

Anthony Davis....13
Horace Grant.....55
Kevin Love.......57
Kyrie Irving.....68
Dwayne Wade......70
Chris Bosh.......76
Scottie Pippen...129

Ortg:

Anthony Davis....28
Kevin Love.......47
Kyrie Irving.....89
Chris Bosh.......107
Dwayne Wade......231

Anthony Davis....86
Kyrie Irving.....99
Horace Grant.....206
Kevin Love.......225
Chris Bosh.......227
Scottie Pippen...244

True Shooting:

Anthony Davis.....41
Kyrie Irving......84
Chris Bosh........89
Kevin Love........92
Dwayne Wade.......183

BPM:

Anthony Davis.....12
Dwayne Wade.......22
Kyrie Irving...... 32
Scottie Pippen... 35
Kevin Love........48
Chris Bosh........134
Horace Grant......176

Lebron fans...

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2Fl4Ki2ob CyAQS5WhFe%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

VORP

RAPTOR

Scottie

Pippen

* coffee in hand *

Go 3ball!

https://i.gifer.com/1LTn.gif

07-09-2021, 05:06 AM
PER
TS%
3PAr
FTr
ORB%
DRB%
TRB%
AST%
STL%
BLK%
TOV%
USG%
OWS
DWS
WS
WS/48
OBPM
DBPM
BPM

VORP

RAPTOR

Scottie

Pippen

* coffee in hand *

Go 3ball!

https://i.gifer.com/1LTn.gif

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 05:09 AM

Hi 3ball.

07-09-2021, 05:13 AM
Hi 3ball.

Lebrons name was etched in history when he was outscored by a 34 yo bench player in a whole finals series

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 05:15 AM
Lebrons name was etched in history when he was outscored by a 34 yo bench player in a whole finals series

Hi 3ball.

07-09-2021, 05:18 AM
Hi 3ball.

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 05:25 AM

3ball..........hi.

07-09-2021, 05:31 AM
3ball..........hi.

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 05:41 AM

Hi 3ball.

Overdrive
07-09-2021, 06:27 AM
What are you laughing at - that post was all facts - high APG players don't win rings aside from a few exceptions - rings are mostly won by 5-7 apg players, and CP3 winning 1 chip after 2 decades proves my point

I posted MJ's assists stats in the OP to show that he can play and win with any style, even the suboptimal high-assist style

CP3 winning proves nothing about Lebron or Jordan. It only proves something about CP3.

3ball, none of your points will ever convince anyone of anything you say. Why keep posting?

07-09-2021, 07:06 AM
Hi 3ball.

Bronbron23
07-09-2021, 07:37 AM
CP3 winning proves nothing about Lebron or Jordan. It only proves something about CP3.

3ball, none of your points will ever convince anyone of anything you say. Why keep posting?

Nah 3ball can come up with some pretty crazy mj takes but this one is a pretty good one. Alot of the criticism that i hear on here about mj is how his mid range game wouldn't bold well in an era where 3 has been deemed greater than long mid or long 2's. Cp is clearly destroying that narrative as did kawhi and kd somewhat before him.

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 09:20 AM

Sup mate.

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 09:22 AM

Monthly check to keep the site rolling. They've already pushed away alot of the genuine posters so we're left with this clown, his dopey alt 000 and whoever else to keep the clicks going. A mans gonna eat somehow.

07-09-2021, 09:23 AM
Monthly check to keep the site rolling. They've already pushed away alot of the genuine posters so we're left with this clown, his dopey alt 000 and whoever else to keep the clicks going. A mans gonna eat somehow.
What do you think Lebrons statue in dallas will be of? How about terry nailing that late 4th quarter three over him?

tpols
07-09-2021, 09:34 AM
All this is really reinforcing is that teams that allow their guards to playmake and their bigs to play finish have much better ball movement and team offenses.

Suns: 3rd rank in team assists
Bucks: 14th rank in team assists

I had hope for the bucks when giannis was a play finisher but now that he's spam dribbling isos again the bucks offense has been crippled. Its unnatural for your center or power forward to be your primary ball handler. That AAU style of "give it to the biggest fastest kid" loses at the championship level. Ball movement offenses are superior.

And1AllDay
07-09-2021, 09:35 AM

hi 3baLLLL make a new acct this one is caught

07-09-2021, 09:37 AM

8Ball
07-09-2021, 09:37 AM
I drove 000 to insanity. This guy turned into a 3ball spam bot.

When Jordan stans run into 8ball, they lose their minds, too much truth is illuminated.

07-09-2021, 09:40 AM
I drove 000 to insanity. This guy turned into a 3ball spam bot.

When Jordan stans run into 8ball, they lose their minds, too much truth is illuminated.
Tell me more about lebrons statue in dallas though. Why do you think it would be of the 2017 KD shot and not the 2011 terry shot? Once again youre not making any sense at all:confusedshrug:

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 09:43 AM
What do you think Lebrons statue in dallas will be of? How about terry nailing that late 4th quarter three over him?

Hi 3ball.

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 09:44 AM

Dude follows 3ball around like a little french poodle, throwing around 2011 like I give a fukk

07-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Dude follows 3ball around like a little french poodle, throwing around 2011 like I give a fukk
Eh, its pretty cool. I just bang a few keys and dumbasses like you instantly meltdown. Its like magic really:eek:

Phoenix
07-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Eh, its pretty cool. I just bang a few keys and dumbasses like you instantly meltdown. Its like magic really:eek:

Meltdown.

hateraid
07-09-2021, 01:39 PM
Nah 3ball can come up with some pretty crazy mj takes but this one is a pretty good one. Alot of the criticism that i hear on here about mj is how his mid range game wouldn't bold well in an era where 3 has been deemed greater than long mid or long 2's. Cp is clearly destroying that narrative as did kawhi and kd somewhat before him.

3ball is doing what 3ball does. Manipulate stats to his liking. Some come close to actual context. But usually is so far off target it makes him look delusional

And1AllDay
07-17-2021, 06:27 PM

:roll::oldlol: what a loser

3ba11
07-17-2021, 08:00 PM
:roll::oldlol: what a loser

Middleton is out-mid-ranging CP3 - either way, mid-range rules these Finals

Jordan would out-do both obviously and win every year

And1AllDay
07-17-2021, 08:18 PM
Middleton is out-mid-ranging CP3 - either way, mid-range rules these Finals

Jordan would out-do both obviously and win every year

mike had a hard time beating the pistons, he went 1-4 against them the 1st time he faced defense

this modern era bucks with giannis, middleton, holiday, lopez is eating him alive and holding him to 22 on 38% like a bad 96 finals run

seek help :oldlol: mike cant shoot

3ba11
07-17-2021, 08:34 PM
mike had a hard time beating the pistons, he went 1-4 against them the 1st time he faced defense

this modern era bucks with giannis, middleton, holiday, lopez is eating him alive and holding him to 22 on 38% like a bad 96 finals run

88' Pippen.......... 8/5 and 0.7 blocks... 12 PER
05' Zydrunas'.... 17/9 and 2.1 blocks... 19 PER

^^^ So Jordan is 1-4 against the Pistons with casts that were worst than Lebron's lottery casts in 05' (see stats above), while Lebron is 1-4 against the Warriors despite having super-teams

07-18-2021, 04:13 AM

Thats still better than 2007 finals lebron lol