07-08-2021, 10:28 PM
Damn more proof that majority of the fan base doesn’t care about Lebron :roll:

Over 1 billion people in the world has Lebron out of the top 10

While only poor ish posters has Lebron in their top 10

Minority gonna stay minority

Just too ez

Sportal
07-08-2021, 10:32 PM
Who the **** is this idiot? Who's alt is this now...?

Do you not remember 2020? What was the drop in % of watched television in general last year during Covid?

ELITEpower23
07-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Who the **** is this idiot? Who's alt is this now...?

Do you not remember 2020? What was the drop in % of watched television in general last year during Covid?

:roll:

Sportal
07-08-2021, 10:38 PM
:roll:

https://tvline.com/2021/07/07/tv-ratings-nba-finals-game-1-suns-bucks/

"In the latest TV ratings, ABC’s coverage of the NBA Finals opener averaged 6.4 million total viewers and a 2.1 rating, down 13 and 18 percent from the preliminary numbers for last year’s Game 1 (which was pandemic-delayed until August) yet still easily topping Tuesday in the demo.

NBC’s America’s Got Talent (6.9 mil/0.8, read recap) slipped two tenths in the demo yet managed to deliver Tuesday’s largest audience."

Thoughts?

I could be wrong, I didn't actually look it up, I'd assume more Netflix watchers etc, but then there's this exact thread on the first page going the other way... But, I wanted this ****ing mong to do something other than worry about LeBron for the rest of his life. But heres a quote, with a link, with actual proof... So. OP's a ****ing moron either way. These alts are tiresome.

ELITEpower23
07-08-2021, 10:42 PM
I could be wrong, I didn't actually look it up, I'd assume more Netflix watchers etc, but then there's this exact thread on the first page going the other way... But, I wanted this ****ing mong to do something other than worry about LeBron for the rest of his life. But heres a quote, with a link, with actual proof... So. OP's a ****ing moron either way. These alts are tiresome.

:roll: DOUBLE ETHER