PDA

View Full Version : I’m surprised at how many people pick the Lakers team over the field squad.

Kblaze8855
07-10-2021, 01:35 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2107102303560311.jpeg

coastalmarker99
07-10-2021, 01:40 PM
The Lakers all-time team would wreck the field squad.

Kobe can match Jordan.

Magic would bully Steph in the post.

Lebron is better than Bird.

Kareem is better than tim

And Shaq can match Hakeem as well.

And then off the bench

You have

Wilt

West

Baylor

Goodrich

Gasol

Worthy.

Kblaze8855
07-10-2021, 01:55 PM
I don’t think it’s possible to wreck a team with Steph, Jordan, and Bird. Too unstoppable on offense to be out scored by much….and that’s ignoring Duncan and Hakeem.

And Steph wouldn’t guard Magic. Weird as it sound you probably put Steph on Lebron when that 10 is playing because he’s the only one who wouldn’t take advantage the way he could. Lebron with that much talent? He’s probably barely shooting no matter who guards him. Magic with a mismatch like that would wanna abuse him till you doubled.

Lebron is really selective in taking advantage of a size mismatch. Kobe would demand the ball. So would the bigs obviously. Lebron is the safest guy to leave Steph on. He wasn’t half the post scorer of the other 4. He’d still be shooting setbacks.

8Ball
07-10-2021, 03:11 PM
Lakers have no shooting besides Bron and Kobe. Meanwhile the field have 2 of the greatest shooters of all time in Steph and Bird.

It would turn into physical basketball, half court.

tpols
07-10-2021, 03:26 PM
All time lineup but spacing is horrible. Kobe is the only guy that can hit a 3 spot up. Although if the refs allow Shaq and Lebron to bull doze and Kareem to clean the glass and vice versa they could theoretically just beat the shit out of the opposing team.

Lakers have a massive size advantage. I'd hack a shaq and live with the superior efficiency of curry and birds 3s. If it's close at the end, MJ seals it for sure.

Code Breaker
07-10-2021, 03:31 PM
With today’s rules give me the field team.

tpols
07-10-2021, 03:32 PM
The Lakers all-time team would wreck the field squad.

Kobe can match Jordan.

Magic would bully Steph in the post.

Lebron is better than Bird.

Kareem is better than tim

And Shaq can match Hakeem as well.

And then off the bench

You have

Wilt

West

Baylor

Goodrich

Gasol

Worthy.

It isn't a 1v1 game. Imagine old goggle wearing Kareem or 350 lb Shaq trying to trap curry at 30 feet. Then he passes to Bird or MJ instead of dray or iggy. :oldlol:

Its comical. Shaq and Kareem can't outscore that on 2 pointers against Duncan and Hakeem. The Lakers paint is way too crowded.

Carbine
07-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Don't assume it would be Curry vs Shaq or Kareem 1 vs 1 on switches. If Kobe knows that's something they're going to the well on, he's going to be like Mike and say "I ain't ****ing switching, Phil"

If it's an all-time Lakers team and Phil is the coach, I highly doubt he's going to concede switching Kareem or Shaq on Curry. Especially with a dog like Kobe to stick on him as the primary defender.