PDA

View Full Version : Tatum as our 2 best player and losing to Nigeria..yup boys, looks like were heading..

Mask the Embiid
07-10-2021, 09:49 PM
for a bronze.

If Devin and Jrue both sit out we will not medal @ all

Xiao Yao You
07-10-2021, 09:52 PM
heavy favorite as always

Mask the Embiid
07-10-2021, 10:01 PM
heavy favorite as always

Tooty only had 12 points today in a loss to Spain Xiao....

Spurs m8
07-10-2021, 10:05 PM
Fvcking lol USA

Mask the Embiid
07-10-2021, 10:09 PM
Fvcking lol USA

We dont have a legit Center. KD can only do so much surrounded by shit.

Unbeliable AD....unbelievable Kyrie...Unbelievable..... We got a fking D team representing the country....Tatum should be the 9th man (ala rudy gay) on a team USA....Not the 2nd fking option!

Hopefully, booker pushes tatum to the bench so we can get some actual iq on the court..... Dame and tatum aint it....

contested jumpers all game aint it....

bam and dray as our only 2 bigs......aint.....it!!!!!!

Xiao Yao You
07-10-2021, 10:10 PM

Unbeliable AD....unbelievable Kyrie...Unbelievable..... We got a fking D team representing the country....Tatum should be the 9th man (ala rudy gay) on a team USA....Not the 2nd fking option!

Hopefully booker pushes that sorry bch to the bench where he belongs

They have the best US center. They are loaded. No excuses

Mask the Embiid
07-10-2021, 10:15 PM
They have the best US center. They are loaded. No excuses

Kat....
AD...
Dwight...
Jarret Allen

fk id even take marvin bagley over this shit

Xiao Yao You
07-10-2021, 10:19 PM
Kat....
AD...
Dwight...
Jarret Allen

fk id even take marvin bagley over this shit

KAT is a loser. Davis is too big of a ***** to play center. Dwight, Allen and Bagley :roll:

NugzFan
07-10-2021, 10:22 PM
Serves them right for snubbing jokic from the team!!

:mad::mad:

Mask the Embiid
07-10-2021, 10:30 PM
If KD plays center...we have a chance....thats the only way and he would have to be good @ it

Lebron23
07-10-2021, 10:41 PM
KAT is a loser. Davis is too big of a ***** to play center. Dwight, Allen and Bagley :roll:

KAT played for the Dominican Republic.

Im Still Ballin
07-10-2021, 10:45 PM
The pure breeds are taking over.

ralph_i_el
07-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Nigeria didn't have a legit 5 either, they were staring Precious Achiewa...Bam's backup. I think I heard Bam had an offer to play for Nigeria a while back. He looked like the only guy who wasn't bothered by the loss. Lots of team USA played bad. They need a point guard who can penetrate.

kawhileonard2
07-10-2021, 11:27 PM
2004 and 2006 Teams

ralph_i_el
07-10-2021, 11:47 PM
What's the point of bringing 4 guys who are all mainly asked to create shots with the ball in their hands? I know team USA was short handed and maybe not trying their hardest...but they just played half-hearted ISO ball. If you are going to do that, bring 2 great ISO guys and then a bunch of dogs. It's a short 3 point line, they don't even have to be real "3/D guys". No coherent offense was run, and Nigeria just kept moving the ball and taking the first good shot from 3. They hit over 20 3's in that game, many of which were wide open off simple passes. Then team USA would come down and try to ISO for midrange 2's. It was maddening.

imdaman99
07-11-2021, 03:14 AM
Dame, Lavine, Beal... these guys don't play D. They are great offensive players and maybe never got around to being need to D up for their NBA teams... but they are too far along in their careers that they never figured it out. Even though all it takes is some effort and IQ.

EDIT
I'm watching the replay right now and Beal just stole the ball and dove on the floor. He gets it. He doesn't do that for the Wiz, I know for a fact as I've watched their games this year :lol I guess good coaching and accountability goes long ways

Xiao Yao You
07-11-2021, 03:34 AM
What's the point of bringing 4 guys who are all mainly asked to create shots with the ball in their hands? I know team USA was short handed and maybe not trying their hardest...but they just played half-hearted ISO ball. If you are going to do that, bring 2 great ISO guys and then a bunch of dogs. It's a short 3 point line, they don't even have to be real "3/D guys". No coherent offense was run, and Nigeria just kept moving the ball and taking the first good shot from 3. They hit over 20 3's in that game, many of which were wide open off simple passes. Then team USA would come down and try to ISO for midrange 2's. It was maddening.

4 practices. The best is yet to come

ralph_i_el
07-11-2021, 12:47 PM
4 practices. The best is yet to come

Fair, but these Nigerian guys were in the same boat. They were almost all NBA guys who don't play together

Manny98
07-11-2021, 12:53 PM
I just realized Heat have 4 Nigerian players

Adebayo
Precious Achiwuwa
Gabe Vincent
KZ Okpala

Manny98
07-11-2021, 12:55 PM

Never forget

https://youtu.be/EL2JbdXzXL0

Xiao Yao You
07-11-2021, 12:56 PM
Fair, but these Nigerian guys were in the same boat. They were almost all NBA guys who don't play together

been together longer and several overseas players

Xiao Yao You
07-11-2021, 12:57 PM
Manny living off of one play. Doesn't have much else after his Nets got their asses kicked,. Poor Manny :roll:

r0drig0lac
07-11-2021, 02:16 PM

Hopefully, booker pushes tatum to the bench so we can get some actual iq on the court..... Dame and tatum aint it....

lol

Stephonit
07-11-2021, 03:28 PM

I guess it could be argued KD had better teammates in Brooklyn and Golden State than he does now.

90sgoat
07-11-2021, 03:28 PM

Told you so.

Literally told you exactly what you're writing.

No high IQ point guard.

No center.

Losing.

Mask the Embiid
07-11-2021, 05:55 PM
Told you so.

Literally told you exactly what you're writing.

No high IQ point guard.

No center.

Losing.

you were right....for the 1st time in a long time you were actually right :(

I guess it could be argued KD had better teammates in Brooklyn and Golden State than he does now.

Steph plays we win Gold or Silver. We have no real pg but at least he's the best shooter on the planet... His gravity alone makes draymond an actual true pg but without that curry (two man chained connect brain) chemistry he's useless on offense.