PDA

View Full Version : Listen to this interview with the reporter who befriended the Nets.

Kblaze8855
07-12-2021, 03:37 PM
https://youtu.be/AMY5bwgXhws

I know it’s long.

Throw it on while youre at the gym or something.

How they let him get close enough to expose all that information is beyond me.

Hes on there exposing salary cap violations, tampering, drug use before the testing stopped and all.

Nothing I’d call morally wrong just….shit you don’t want reported. Apparently KD smokes an alarming amount of weed, Kyrie is quietly buying houses for disabled kids, the whole super team was assembled years ago in secret in Kobe’s gym…the Nets use team funds to rent houses for KD and others to stash hoes in which is a massive cap violation and on it goes.

He has a book coming out(of course) and they knew that…still let him get close….and now are probably annoyed.

It’s worth your time if you have a free hour in the car or whatever.

ArbitraryWater
07-12-2021, 03:47 PM
Sounds insane.

To stash hoes in? What does that mean?

j3lademaster
07-12-2021, 03:49 PM
https://youtu.be/AMY5bwgXhws

I know it’s long.

Throw it on while youre at the gym or something.

How they let him get close enough to expose all that information is beyond me.

Hes on there exposing salary cap violations, tampering, drug use before the testing stopped and all.

Nothing I’d call morally wrong just….shit you don’t want reported. Apparently KD smokes an alarming amount of weed, Kyrie is quietly buying houses for disabled kids, the whole super team was assembled years ago in secret in Kobe’s gym…the Nets use team funds to rent houses for KD and others to stash hoes in which is a massive cap violation and on it goes.

He has a book coming out(of course) and they knew that…still let him get close….and now are probably annoyed.

It’s worth your time if you have a free hour in the car or whatever.I'll watch this later when I get home. But if I'm Kyrie I don't mind this getting out. What a beast :pimp:

Spurs m8
07-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Have always likes Kyrie...

I know he rubs people the wrong way at times, but a lot of that is reporters...who are rats.

FKAri
07-12-2021, 03:53 PM
I hope they're not mixing up the houses for disabled kids and the houses for the hoes...unless...

FultzNationRISE
07-12-2021, 04:09 PM
It's fine to spill the beans on teams that are violating league rules and whatnot IMO. But tattling personal info about players is super sleazy. Society really should be actively rejecting and condemning the spread of personal life gossip, whether it's being done on Twitter, or ESPN cold pizza (or whatever they call these shows now) or sites like TMZ. We are collectively way, way, WAY too celebrity obsessed. It's embarrassing.

Honestly why would anyone care to know how much weed Kevin Durant smokes? Why do they wanna know who is sleeping with whom? Why does everyone wanna see people's private lives exposed? Are we that shallow we can't come up with more interesting things to fill our own life with? Not referring to OP here, I understand he's just relaying the spectrum topics this person discusses, some of which are legitimately interesting, like cap workarounds.

But it's pretty shameless on the part of the guy in the video (which I'm not going to listen to) to put a spotlight on peoples personal lives. Talking about how they made their career decisions, or what Kyrie is 'quietly' doing - which is not quiet anymore because this guy is blabbing.

It's pathetic. Especially the fact there's even a market for this nonsense. It's basically 90% of what platforms like Twitter even are. It's sad the most profitable ventures are usually the most shallow. But I guess that's just the way it is.

Things will never be the same

(da da do, do, doooo)

That's just the way it is.

Awww yeahhhhhh.....

Kblaze8855
07-12-2021, 04:41 PM
He’s giving up all the detail too. Apparently the security guy who pushed PJ Tucker is also Durants driver and who he smokes weed with. But only in the car. He doesn’t like to smoke indoors other than what was said to be an epic smoke session with a bunch of players who tried to do a seance when Kobe died.

He did like 400 interviews, talked to ball boys, janitors, friends of friends, and just hung around for 2 years snooping and they let him do it….

red1
07-12-2021, 04:43 PM
OP with another absolute banger of a thread - this shit slaps as the kids say

I KNEW there was something shady going on in brooklyn from the beginning

you can only put so many snakes in one cage before they start eating each other alive - and this looks like snake on snake violence

j3lademaster
07-12-2021, 04:44 PM
I hope they're not mixing up the houses for disabled kids and the houses for the hoes...unless...goat sitcom idea :cheers:

red1
07-12-2021, 04:45 PM
I hope they're not mixing up the houses for disabled kids and the houses for the hoes...unless...

:oldlol:

Kblaze8855
07-12-2021, 04:45 PM
Have always likes Kyrie...

I know he rubs people the wrong way at times, but a lot of that is reporters...who are rats.

I can’t tell if he likes Kyrie or not. He’s got a dozen stories on him just seeming nuts….but he’s also texting this guy 57 pages of supreme court writings for him to read so they can discuss it later.

Kyrie does not care about basketball at all it sounds like. It’s his day job but he’s on some other shit entirely. But KD….he just smokes weed and plays basketball. They sounds really different but must be close behind the scenes. They were all in Kobe’s gym years ago with Bill Russell of all people who may well be the reason Kyrie hates Boston. I almost wanna get the book but he said so much on the interview I feel like I don’t need it.

Knowing they knew he was wrong a book makes the privacy invasion seem less major. He flat out told them I’m gonna hang around for a while then write a book and they have been texting and hanging with him ever since. Hard to get upset now.

red1
07-12-2021, 04:46 PM
man the nets players should beat the shit out of this kid - what a snake

I love him already

MrFonzworth
07-12-2021, 04:47 PM
KD does nothing on his free time. He got Nash the job after getting Atkinson fired. Knicks reached out to his dad to try and convince him to sign with them.

Kyrie left Boston because it's a racist shithole, and is now virtually the nets gm. Trades players who aren't on the same page with him.

Jamal Crawfords gym is shitty.

ImKobe
07-12-2021, 05:02 PM
KD does nothing on his free time. He got Nash the job after getting Atkinson fired. Knicks reached out to his dad to try and convince him to sign with them.

Kyrie left Boston because it's a racist shithole, and is now virtually the nets gm. Trades players who aren't on the same page with him.

Jamal Crawfords gym is shitty.

And the Nets' dynasty started in Kobe's gym.

Looks like Kyrie took the LeGM approach to a whole new level.

MrFonzworth
07-12-2021, 05:09 PM

Looks like Kyrie took the LeGM approach to a whole new level.

Yup. Harden probably did the strip club thing to decrease his trade value and get to Brooklyn asap.

DoctorP
07-12-2021, 05:12 PM
Durant's definitely playing high.

He's the apex of the stoner hooper.

ImKobe
07-12-2021, 05:12 PM
Yup. Harden probably did the strip club thing to decrease his trade value and get to Brooklyn asap.

100%, that trade was an absolute steal too, they're kind of lucky that Morey went to the Sixers or else I don't think that trade happens, they'd probably have ended up with Beal instead, which might not have been a bad thing in hindsight tbh, even though he had some hammy issues too IIRC.

Jasper
07-12-2021, 06:16 PM
I am not shocked in any way or form about smoking dope , but if a player is smoking like a fen , where is the drug testing ?
Everytime now I watch KD play , the first question I'll have is he royally high , that's why he played a bad game ??

ImKobe
07-12-2021, 07:11 PM
I am not shocked in any way or form about smoking dope , but if a player is smoking like a fen , where is the drug testing ?
Everytime now I watch KD play , the first question I'll have is he royally high , that's why he played a bad game ??

They don't test for weed anymore. Ingram probably smokes more than his idol Durant :lol .

DoctorP
07-12-2021, 07:15 PM

i think he was high when he played his masterpiece game this postseason. Weed kills anxiety and can put you in a zone if you focus correctly.

DoctorP
07-12-2021, 07:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vUhSYLRw14

Spurs m8
07-12-2021, 07:35 PM
They don't test for weed anymore. Ingram probably smokes more than his idol Durant :lol .

Yeah Ingram got those full dope eyes going

90sgoat
07-12-2021, 07:51 PM
I don't give a shit about basketball players personal lives or any celebrities personal lives actually.

I guess that makes me weird, because most people seem to be really into this kind of gossip.

Real Men Wear Green
07-12-2021, 09:11 PM
Black Dynamite has been running a whorphanage for years...but good on Kyrie.

They should.still trade him of course.

Looks like Kyrie took the LeGM approach to a whole new level.They may win one ring. They are most definitely not a dynasty right now and never will be.

ArbitraryWater
07-13-2021, 08:57 AM
This interview is amazing.

KD was ready to go in the bubble but he and Kyrie had other plans.

Haha.

I mean they wouldn't have won shit probably but still funny.

hold this L
07-13-2021, 08:58 AM
Sounds insane.

To stash hoes in? What does that mean?

Exactly what it says. A bit funny they get a buy all you can card and then take advantage over it.

Kblaze8855
07-13-2021, 04:28 PM
I don't give a shit about basketball players personal lives or any celebrities personal lives actually.

I guess that makes me weird, because most people seem to be really into this kind of gossip.

From what I’m reading and some follow up from other nba insiders on the show….

Him only being interested in non basketball is exactly what got him so far in. They don’t wanna talk about basketball or nba related shit. That’s work. Ask one about his side business to get him to care. Ask what they think about shit in the news, or what liquor they like, and what they do for fun. He got all this access with them knowing he was gonna write a book just off asking non basketball questions till all the players liked him. They will talk all day about weed, women, what buildings they bought to flip, or their moms sweet potato pie. They don’t wanna be asked about how the game went. Kyrie will talk your head off about anything except basketball.

rawimpact
07-13-2021, 04:42 PM
I mean KD went from Oklahoma to Cali... picked up some habits and continued on to NJ. Not sure what the laws are there...

I'm sure he tokes it before logging onto easymoneysniper

FultzNationRISE
07-13-2021, 04:44 PM
From what I’m reading and some follow up from other nba insiders on the show….

Him only being interested in non basketball is exactly what got him so far in. They don’t wanna talk about basketball or nba related shit. That’s work. Ask one about his side business to get him to care. Ask what they think about shit in the news, or what liquor they like, and what they do for fun. He got all this access with them knowing he was gonna write a book just off asking non basketball questions till all the players liked him. They will talk all day about weed, women, what buildings they bought to flip, or their moms sweet potato pie. They don’t wanna be asked about how the game went. Kyrie will talk your head off about anything except basketball.

I guess the question is... who the **** wants to hear what Kyrie thinks about anything except basketball?

And I suppose the answer is "enough people to shatter any sane person's faith in humanity."

ImKobe
07-13-2021, 05:03 PM
This interview is amazing.

KD was ready to go in the bubble but he and Kyrie had other plans.

Haha.

I mean they wouldn't have won shit probably but still funny.

They really should have given it a go.

Raptors in the 1st rd, Celtics 2nd and Heat ECF.

Overdrive
07-13-2021, 05:04 PM
Knowing they knew he was wrong a book makes the privacy invasion seem less major. He flat out told them I’m gonna hang around for a while then write a book and they have been texting and hanging with him ever since. Hard to get upset now.

Sounds like Hunter S. Thompson's Hell's Angels book. They still got mad afterwards.

Kblaze8855
06-27-2022, 06:03 PM
If it ends like this it’s a 50 for 50 special in a few years isn’t it?