PDA

View Full Version : It's shaping up to be a dream Warriors vs. Nets finals next year

Stephonit
07-14-2021, 12:40 AM
Even this early it seems to me like this is likely the finals for next year. Who's going to stop them? Is there a better finals possible?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
07-14-2021, 12:45 AM
Baby steps. Let's see if the Dubs can make the playoffs post KD first. 3rd time's the charm.

Orange_Cassidy
07-14-2021, 12:49 AM
I dunno all I hear is them going after siakam or Lillard. neither will improve them. get a guy that's absolute trash or get another curry. makes so f*ckin sense

fourkicks44
07-14-2021, 01:43 AM
https://youtu.be/xpn9_aQbtbM

hold this L
07-14-2021, 02:23 AM
I dunno all I hear is them going after siakam or Lillard. neither will improve them. get a guy that's absolute trash or get another curry. makes so f*ckin sense

Really hope neither of those happen. Need some good vets to come in.

Baby steps. Let's see if the Dubs can make the playoffs post KD first. 3rd time's the charm.
The year before KD joined, your hero got put into his knees and joined the guy that beat his ass. You have no room to talk until KD actually wins something without Steph babyboi. :no:

Axe
07-14-2021, 02:27 AM
It seems klay is heating himself to carry curry in the playoffs once again after two seasons have passed by. :applause:

hold this L
07-14-2021, 02:49 AM
It seems klay is heating himself to carry curry in the playoffs once again after two seasons have passed by. :applause:
You've written this post at least 500 times. How sad is your pathetic life that you need this much attention online from strangers?

Axe
07-14-2021, 02:58 AM
You've written this post at least 500 times. How sad is your pathetic life that you need this much attention online from strangers?
Idk. I probably find it fun but didn't i already told you before that you can put me on ignore if you wish to? Why haven't you done so until now? :confusedshrug:

hold this L
07-14-2021, 04:52 AM
Idk. I probably find it fun but didn't i already told you before that you can put me on ignore if you wish to? Why haven't you done so until now? :confusedshrug:

You find it fun to not have a life and post the same useless thing over and over again while adding nothing to do the discussion?

Axe
07-14-2021, 04:55 AM
You find it fun to not have a life and post the same useless thing over and over again while adding nothing to do the discussion?
I mean what's wrong with having fun in a third-rate board like this? Like i said before, i chose to be different than those posters with affinities towards mj and lbj. :lol

Spurs m8
07-14-2021, 05:00 AM
I mean what's wrong with having fun in a third-rate board like this? Like i said before, i chose to be different than those posters with affinities towards mj and lbj. :lol

You suck LeBron off though

Axe
07-14-2021, 05:02 AM
You suck LeBron off though
Hey i don't make threads about kong

Spurs m8
07-14-2021, 05:47 AM
Hey i don't make threads about kong

I'll give you that much

Manny98
07-14-2021, 05:51 AM
Whether it be Curry or Lebron, he'll be waiting.

https://i.postimg.cc/76tVLGZT/giphy.gif

Axe
07-14-2021, 05:58 AM
I'll give you that much
But you do keep on bumping threads that talk about him tho ;)

SouBeachTalents
07-14-2021, 06:32 AM
They won a title and 73 games pre Durant, knocked him out of the playoffs too :lol

Bronbron23
07-14-2021, 10:24 AM
Even this early it seems to me like this is likely the finals for next year. Who's going to stop them? Is there a better finals possible?

It's all gonna depend on how klay is coming back. He's coming off 2 major injuries. If he's the same ol klay warriors can definitely challenge in the west. If he's a shell of himself warriors have no chance