PDA

View Full Version : The full list of Kobe's locked up footage in the NBA archives.

coastalmarker99
07-15-2021, 11:01 AM
Kobe unknown to most people allowed A NBA Entertainment camera crew unprecedented access to chronicle every moment of his two finals seasons with the Lakers.

The crew had been expanded in size during his season and as many as six personal camera crews were present during his 60-point finale which featured footage of him in the locker room after the game had ended and before the game had started.

In the wake of Bryant's death in a helicopter crash that killed eight others in late January, what will happen to the exhaustive footage gathered during his last two seasons remains unclear.

Orange_Cassidy
07-15-2021, 11:04 AM
jesus.. his wife must be in charge of it. she's been going full on Martha hart and burying everything kobe ever created or accomplished since he died like owens widow did with his wrestling career. women are satanic succubus scum

mamba academy is no more

Nike is no more

book series is no more and last book scrapped after it was finished

now the last season documentary is scrapped

coastalmarker99
07-15-2021, 11:04 AM
As is the case with Kobe's locked up footage most of it had been in the editing stages for a potential documentary to be released in 2022

Kobe had seen edited material and provided feedback of the documentary about him in the months leading up to his death.

A potential documentary about the Shaq and Kobe's three-peat years from 2000 to 2002 which featured never before seen footage was also in development for a 2022 release to celebrate the three-peat 20th anniversary.

Unfortunately with Kobe's death, Shaq has refused to do anything with it saying that it would be a hollow documentary with Kobe no longer being around.

coastalmarker99
07-15-2021, 11:14 AM
jesus.. his wife must be in charge of it. she's been going full on Martha hart and burying everything kobe ever created or accomplished since he died like owens widow did with his wrestling career. women are satanic succubus scum

mamba academy is no more

Nike is no more

book series is no more and last book scrapped after it was finished

now the last season documentary is scrapped

Well, hopefully she one day decides to allow all of the unseen and locked up Kobe footage to come out to the general public as due to her being the wife of Kobe when he died she gets the final say when it comes to anything being released about him by the NBA.

ImKobe
07-15-2021, 01:19 PM
Wasn't a documentary due to come out this year or am I mixing something up here? Can't find much on it so I'm worried they'll delay this another year. I really hope they make a Kobe documentary in the same fashion as the MJ one with them interviewing Shaq, Phil, Gasol etc with them covering every title run. I wonder how much footage there is from 2013 because that season itself deserves a docuseries.

coastalmarker99
07-15-2021, 01:31 PM
Wasn't a documentary due to come out this year or am I mixing something up here? Can't find much on it so I'm worried they'll delay this another year. I really hope they make a Kobe documentary in the same fashion as the MJ one with them interviewing Shaq, Phil, Gasol etc with them covering every title run. I wonder how much footage there is from 2013 because that season itself deserves a docuseries.

There is a lot of footage of Kobe's 2013 season in the NBA archives so don't worry.

Also they have stuff in their massive archives dating back to Mikan in the 1950s