PDA

View Full Version : has bran laid the foundation for 2way elites to dominate, no more chuck ball?

And1AllDay
07-18-2021, 11:47 AM
legiannis carrying the torch nicely with his 2way play just like legodfather

kiwi and kd are le2wayTM trainees as well

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 12:19 PM

2 way elites have always dominated bruh. It was this way way before bron. It's always been this way

ImKobe
07-18-2021, 12:22 PM
Please, Bron was never close to Giannis as a defensive player. Giannis can defend 1-5, Lebron couldn't.

j3lademaster
07-18-2021, 12:24 PM
I'll leave MJ and kobe out because I know you hate them, but Hakeem and Duncan are some of the best defensive anchors ever.

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 12:27 PM
Please, Bron was never close to Giannis as a defensive player. Giannis can defend 1-5, Lebron couldn't.

I don't know. Bron in his prime was definitely close. Bron was better on ball. Greek is better in every other area defensively. Greek gets the nod but bron was close

ImKobe
07-18-2021, 12:33 PM
I don't know. Bron in his prime was definitely close. Bron was better on ball. Greek is better in every other area defensively. Greek gets the nod but bron was close

Greek has Lebron's freak athletic ability but he's about 3 inches taller. Lebron probably does better against smaller guards but I think Giannis gives more effort on D and is better at recovering/help defense due to his length. He's also the better rebounder.

MadDog
07-18-2021, 12:33 PM
Is the bozo OP gonna keep making the same topics? :confusedshrug: LeBron literally quit on defense this past run. Moreover Kobe was a "2 way" elite. Same with Duncan\Shaq. And before them Jordan was. Learn the game.

And1AllDay
07-18-2021, 12:44 PM
I'll leave MJ and kobe out because I know you hate them, but Hakeem and Duncan are some of the best defensive anchors ever.

how tf do i hate kobe? mike is a weak bitch tho :oldlol:

duncan and hakeem are good anchors but lack the offense like bran, kiwi, kd, giannis

And1AllDay
07-18-2021, 12:45 PM
Is the bozo OP gonna keep making the same topics? :confusedshrug: LeBron literally quit on defense this past run. Moreover Kobe was a "2 way" elite. Same with Duncan\Shaq. And before them Jordan was. Learn the game.

yes...kobe is a 2way elite. he didnt have a pippen and rodman. kobe was the anchor who tf else was odom? :oldlol: gasol? :oldlol:

mike is a chuck ball player tho

MadDog
07-18-2021, 12:48 PM
yes...kobe is a 2way elite. he didnt have a pippen and rodman. kobe was the anchor who tf else was odom? :oldlol: gasol? :oldlol:

mike is a chuck ball player tho

Ever heard of Ron Artest? Trevor Ariza? How about Bynum? All three were good defenders. The idea that Jordan didn't play defense is Grade A delusion. Might wanna get that checked out.

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 12:49 PM
Greek has Lebron's freak athletic ability but he's about 3 inches taller. Lebron probably does better against smaller guards but I think Giannis gives more effort on D and is better at recovering/help defense due to his length. He's also the better rebounder.

Yeah i don't argue that. Overall greek definitely impacts the game more defensively. I wouldn't say he can defend 1-5 though he struggles gaurding gaurds. I don't even think he defends true bigs well but saying he can defend 3-5 is more accurate. Bron on the other hand could effectively gaurd 1-3. He couldn't gaurd centers and couldn't gaurd the better bigger 4's. Gaurding 1-5 is b.s for both players. Greek is mainly better because of his impact on help defense. Bron has some nice chase down blocks but he was never an amazing help defender.

And1AllDay
07-18-2021, 12:50 PM
Ever heard of Ron Artest? Trevor Ariza? How about Bynum? All three were good defenders. The idea that Jordan didn't play defense is Grade A delusion. Might wanna get that checked out.

artest came in 10' doofus
ariza is not a anchor he is a good piece tho

bynum your a idiot :oldlol: cmonnnnnnn mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 12:51 PM

He's a troll bruh

MadDog
07-18-2021, 12:58 PM
He's a troll bruh

Yeah you're right. Waste of time trynna talk sense into that clown. Idk about you, but to me, LeBron fans havent gotten over that 1st round asswhipping.

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 01:25 PM
Yeah you're right. Waste of time trynna talk sense into that clown. Idk about you, but to me, LeBron fans havent gotten over that 1st round asswhipping.

A few have he certainly hasn't. Dude has been going crazy sense bron lost. He literally makes 20 threads a day either about bron or mj.

HunterSThompson
07-18-2021, 01:31 PM

Le

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/46/7a/4c467a66562f3eb9aebde322b4a37826.png

https://media2.giphy.com/media/4CJ3NOsvoZlRu/200.gif

OHHHOHHHHHHOHHHHH!

b
l
o
c