PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Finals Checklist: Leading All in All.

ELITEpower23
07-18-2021, 06:51 PM
2021 Finals
Rebounds: Ayton
Assists: Jrue
Steals: Jrue
Blocks: Ayton

Giannis is 1 for 5 (20%)

2016 Finals
Rebounds: LeBron
Assists: LeBron
Steals: LeBron
Blocks: LeBron

LeBron is 5 for 5 (100%)

For anyone wondering how close Giannis was to LeBron's greatest playoff run. Let's come back down to reality, LeGiannis still has time to improve.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-18-2021, 06:57 PM
Obviously Bron's 2016 finals were greater. That's a Top 10 all-time finals performance, bare minimum.

I think Giannis' overall playoff run is there with some of Bron's best. Not better, but in the same zip code. For sure.

HunterSThompson
07-18-2021, 07:00 PM
Obviously Bron's 2016 finals were greater. That's a Top 10 all-time finals performance, bare minimum.

I think Giannis' overall playoff run is there with some of Bron's best. Not better, but in the same zip code. For sure.

imagine if Kang had Middleton instead of a headcase born again jew with aspergers. the series never even goes 7

ELITEpower23
07-18-2021, 07:40 PM
imagine if Kang had Middleton instead of a headcase born again jew with aspergers. the series never even goes 7

Imagine if 2018 LeBron has Middleton and Holiday instead of Love and Jeff Green? :lol Instant chip

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 07:45 PM
Imagine if 2018 LeBron has Middleton and Holiday instead of Love and Jeff Green? :lol Instant chip

This logic makes no sense. Bron lost with wade and bosh. Bron is great at dragging bums but just ok at leading stars.

ELITEpower23
07-18-2021, 07:48 PM
This logic makes no sense. Bron lost with wade and bosh. Bron is great at dragging bums but just ok at leading stars.

Wade took control over the 2011 Finals and blundered a ring for LeBron but that's okay because LeBron was finally given the keys to the team in 2012 and 2013 and I'm sure you saw how that turned out chico

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRvK0CsG/Mr._4_time.png

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 08:00 PM
Wade took control over the 2011 Finals and blundered a ring for LeBron but that's okay because LeBron was finally given the keys to the team in 2012 and 2013 and I'm sure you saw how that turned out chico

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRvK0CsG/Mr._4_time.png

He was great. I have bron top 5 all time chico so it's not i don't know he's one of the best ever. It's nothing to take to heart buddy it's just is what it is. You would think that with how good he is at dragging mediocre players he would absolutely dominate with good ones. It's just the case though

ELITEpower23
07-18-2021, 08:02 PM
He was great. I have bron top 5 all time chico so it's not i don't know he's one of the best ever. It's nothing to take to heart buddy it's just is what it is. You would think that with how good he is at dragging mediocre players he would absolutely dominate with good ones. It's just the case though

I have your boy Jordan top 5 all time too chico so it's not that I don't know he's one of the best ever too. Could you kindly tell me which Finals LeBron wins his series by averaging 4 rebounds and 2 assists? I'm just curious :)

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 08:18 PM
I have your boy Jordan top 5 all time too chico so it's not that I don't know he's one of the best ever too. Could you kindly tell me which Finals LeBron wins his series by averaging 4 rebounds and 2 assists? I'm just curious :)

In almost any Finals where bron was willing to fit into the system instead of being the system.

These systems are great for stats but not optimal for winning. Why do u think almost no ball dominant systems win chips dude?

It's why bron stans are stat crazy. They know bron isn't the best winner so they've changed the narrative to stats.

ELITEpower23
07-18-2021, 08:20 PM
In almost any Finals where bron was willing to fit into the system instead of being the system.

These systems are great for stats but not optimal for winning. Why do u think almost no ball dominant systems win chips dude?

It's why bron stans are stat crazy. They know bron isn't the best winner so they've changed the narrative to stats.

I'm going to fill you in on a little secret and please let 3ball know as well. Ball dominant systems work when you don't have a strong team but you do have one strong player that can dominate the ball. Suggesting that the player with the second most FMVPs in the history of basketball does not win chips is ludicrous.

Bronbron23
07-18-2021, 08:42 PM
I'm going to fill you in on a little secret and please let 3ball know as well. Ball dominant systems work when you don't have a strong team but you do have one strong player that can dominate the ball. Suggesting that the player with the second most FMVPs in the history of basketball does not win chips is ludicrous.

First of all me and 3ball disagree on almost everything mj related.

Second. I never said bron dosn't win chips. I just said ball dominant systems aren't optimal for winning. I agree bron is great. So great that he should be sitting on 6 or more chips. He's as good or close to mj talent and athletic speaking but he has less wins even though he's played more peak years. It's not like he hasn't had his chances. There's no excuse for losing in 2011 and 13 although i'm sure you'll make some.

2much_knowledge
07-19-2021, 06:31 AM
Again...... at it. You should write a book

" 1001 different ways to blow lebron "