PDA

View Full Version : alone

Jasper
07-20-2021, 10:14 AM
I was watching Naked and Afraid , and someone on here directed me to the Discovery show :Alone

I am watching season 4 right now ... dam that show is good.

:applause::cheers::applause:

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 12:23 PM
lol all those shows are fake. theres full production crews. campers. makeup people. never any real danger. none of the animals are ever near the people. it's all dramatized.

figured this sh*t out 6 years ago

https://youtu.be/Wh6RLOF3FrE

BurningHammer
07-20-2021, 01:26 PM
lol all those shows are fake. theres full production crews. campers. makeup people. never any real danger. none of the animals are ever near the people. it's all dramatized.

Alone and Les Stroud's Survivorman are the best survival shows out there. They are the least dramatization among similar shows.

Les Stroud is the pioneer in no-crew survival show. He just carries camera sets with him into the wild and tapes himself, which is very tedious but he makes it work. There are crews but they don't follow him. Alone basically is Survivorman x10.

Patrick Chewing
07-20-2021, 01:54 PM
OP definitely lives alone, is naked, and is afraid.

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 02:16 PM
Alone and Les Stroud's Survivorman are the best survival shows out there. They are the least dramatization among similar shows.

Les Stroud is the pioneer in no-crew survival show. He just carries camera sets with him into the wild and tapes himself, which is very tedious but he makes it work. There are crews but they don't follow him. Alone basically is Survivorman x10.

smdh

rawimpact
07-20-2021, 03:01 PM
OP fixes up 90s chevy trucks and calls them hotrods and investments LOL

DoctorP
07-20-2021, 03:34 PM
magic

Jasper
07-20-2021, 08:29 PM
OP definitely lives alone, is naked, and is afraid.

lmao Patrick .... you've probably watched Alone as well and like it.

Chick Stern
07-20-2021, 11:02 PM

This season of Alone, there are Grizzlies everywhere. One guy takes a naked bath, gets out of the freezing water, and then sees the bear 100 feet away. Pucker time.
BS they are nowhere near.

BurningHammer
07-21-2021, 02:09 AM
This season of Alone, there are Grizzlies everywhere. One guy takes a naked bath, gets out of the freezing water, and then sees the bear 100 feet away. Pucker time.
This season looks very interesting so far, but it seems easier compare to the last season. There is plenty of food this season, but it was scarce last season. The winner only did it because he got lucky getting a musk ox.

Axe
07-21-2021, 04:13 AM
Til then!

Chick Stern
07-22-2021, 08:42 PM
This season looks very interesting so far, but it seems easier compare to the last season. There is plenty of food this season, but it was scarce last season. The winner only did it because he got lucky getting a musk ox.
I feel like the food has been more sparse, at least meat/fish wise
Tons of berries for sure

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 10:06 PM

just watched the 1st episode of season 1... the guy in the tent is filming himself AND filming a bear outside his tent at the same time. and he knows theres a bear in real time even though he can't see outside lol

hilarious

Jasper
07-23-2021, 01:07 PM
just watched the 1st episode of season 1... the guy in the tent is filming himself AND filming a bear outside his tent at the same time. and he knows theres a bear in real time even though he can't see outside lol

hilarious

they are given a tripod camera besides a go-pro

BurningHammer
07-24-2021, 04:41 AM
I feel like the food has been more sparse, at least meat/fish wise
Tons of berries for sure

They are not allowed to passively fish at that lake during first weeks. If they manage to survive long enough and know how to fish well they can go a long way.

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 11:32 AM
They are not allowed to passively fish at that lake during first weeks. If they manage to survive long enough and know how to fish well they can go a long way.

too easy. i woulda used that bow to shoot one of the bear cubs in the tree and had food for weeks

BurningHammer
07-30-2021, 08:49 AM
too easy. i woulda used that bow to shoot one of the bear cubs in the tree and had food for weeks

It's rare to find cubs roaming alone since they almost always with bear moms, which would kill you right away if you were too close to them.

StickyWice
07-30-2021, 09:14 AM
Excellent series. These videos will be a treasure during the apocalypse. Fake or not there is a lot of useful information in these videos.

-stickyickyicky

Jasper
07-30-2021, 10:03 AM
text comments about their health is very interesting ... if you don't shit you die .. what a bitch..
(I am amazed at these people taking on the challenge , and getting hurt .. careful has to used all the time)

StickyWice
07-30-2021, 10:09 AM
text comments about their health is very interesting ... if you don't shit you die .. what a bitch..
(I am amazed at these people taking on the challenge , and getting hurt .. careful has to used all the time)

stupid redneck learn english

-stickyickyicky