PDA

View Full Version : Lebron shared the scoring load while MJ carried the scoring load, so MJ did more

3ba11
07-20-2021, 06:09 PM
And played better defense

Assists are irrelevant because the Bulls sought higher team ceiling by moving the ball (6/6), rather than play a lesser brand and let 1 dominate the ball (4/10).

Nonetheless, Jordan assisted 33% more often than Pippen in the playoffs (assist percentage) and led the Bulls in assists for 6 of 9 playoff runs alongside Pippen, despite dominating the scoring load far more than anyone ever has or will.

j3lademaster
07-20-2021, 06:16 PM
What is the difference between having an equal scoring partner + avg roleplayers vs having a 2nd guy + good roleplayers if both groups provide the same impact as a unit?

Asking in general. Trying to understand the nuances.

3ba11
07-20-2021, 06:17 PM
What is the difference between having an equal scoring partner + avg roleplayers vs having a 2nd guy + good roleplayers if both groups provide the same impact as a unit?

Asking in general. Trying to understand the nuances.

Lebron had star scorers at 3rd option (super-teams), while MJ never had a 3rd scoring option, so I'm not sure what you're referring to

Jordan scored the highest proportion of his team's points.... by far.. he set all the records for it

j3lademaster
07-20-2021, 06:23 PM
Lebron had star scorers at 3rd option (super-teams), while MJ never had a 3rd scoring option, so I'm not sure what you're referring to

Jordan scored the highest proportion of his team's points.... by far.. he set all the records for itright but generally speaking, not talking about mj and lebron. In a general setting let's say minus the superstars on both teams, one team has a 1b equal scoring partner + 3 average guys and the other team has a true 2nd option(an obvious 2nd fiddle scorer)+ 3 pretty good guys... let's say both groups of players equal each other out as a unit of 4 players... is there an advantage to having the 1b scoring partner + 3 average players vs the 2nd option+ 3 pretty good players in this scenario?

Not trying to derail just an interesting question that popped up while reading the op.

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 06:27 PM
if OP didn't think Kang was a threat he wouldn't post so much trying to prove us wrong

do yourself a favor 3b*tch and retire like every other jordone follower. they at least have confidence in their guy being cemented as goat. you the only one online talking to us kids after yo 50th bday

let us youngish have an idol in peace. all we know is bran. we never even watched baldo play. we mostly 25 up in this bish

your rival was chuckle trash rat rapist. he dead and gone like yo idols hairline sucka. we can't even make fun of madonna sayin yo man's dyick was micro sized cause madonna so old every dyick micro to that grand canyon... this sh*t played dafuq out bruh

Kang army only worried about dat Greek yogurt fountain from now on. it's a 2 gorilla race.

gorilla dad d*ck army commander out

SouBeachTalents
07-20-2021, 06:28 PM
If the mods had any backbone, they’d lock threads like these. Let the autist make his threads throughout the year, but spare us the night of Game 6 of the Finals

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 06:30 PM
If the mods had any backbone, they’d lock threads like these. Let the autist make his threads throughout the year, but spare us the night of Game 6 of the Finals. ps I'm gay

this ^

can we focus on the new blood please

Phoenix
07-20-2021, 06:30 PM
if OP didn't think Kang was a threat he wouldn't post so much trying to prove us wrong

do yourself a favor 3b*tch and retire like every other jordone follower. they at least have confidence in their guy being cemented as goat. you the only one online talking to us kids after yo 50th bday

let us youngish have an idol in peace. all we know is bran. we never even watched baldo play. we mostly 25 up in this bish

your rival was chuckle trash rat rapist. he dead and gone like yo idols hairline sucka. we can't even make fun of madonna sayin yo man's dyick was micro sized cause madonna so old every dyick micro to that grand canyon... this sh*t played dafuq out bruh

Kang army only worried about dat Greek yogurt fountain from now on. it's a 2 gorilla race.

You're coming apart at the seams.

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 06:35 PM
You're coming apart at the seams.

you got that right... brother

https://i.gifer.com/origin/5e/5e1aee6402786760f96faf8260550a97_w200.gif

TheCorporation
07-20-2021, 06:39 PM
OP made three lies in one single post

-MJ better defender (false)
-MJ carried scoring load (false)
-Assists are irrrelevant (false)

Next you're going to say MJ was taller, had a higher BBIQ than LBJ and was a better leader

ClipperRevival
07-20-2021, 06:39 PM

So Kenny, what made you jump ship from Kobe fam to Bron fam? Did Wheels and his buddies give it to you that good that you had no choice but to change sides?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1c4f491a80ba304cf26c2821ffd9c1b2/tenor.gif?itemid=5407074

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 06:46 PM
So Kenny, what made you jump ship from Kobe fam to Bron fam? Did Wheels and his buddies give it to you that good that you had no choice but to change sides?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1c4f491a80ba304cf26c2821ffd9c1b2/tenor.gif?itemid=5407074

jeff made me a full time employee of ISH. i now get 5% of the ad revenue

ClipperRevival
07-20-2021, 06:47 PM
OP made three lies in one single post

-MJ better defender (false)
-MJ carried scoring load (false)
-Assists are irrrelevant (false)

Next you're going to say MJ was taller, had a higher BBIQ than LBJ and was a better leader

https://media1.tenor.com/images/a9ab08325636131af0b7e59e39db889a/tenor.gif?itemid=5536544

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 06:50 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/a9ab08325636131af0b7e59e39db889a/tenor.gif?itemid=5536544

number of finals winning blocks by jordone = 0
number of finals winning blocks by kang = 2 ( kang clone giannis 1 added to thickums total )

TheCorporation
07-20-2021, 06:51 PM

Shit, you get 5%? I need to renegotiate my contract then.

ClipperRevival
07-20-2021, 06:51 PM

Your response is.....

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7066f8390a0edd368720146483d640d7/tenor.gif?itemid=5725261

GrayGoat
07-20-2021, 07:07 PM
Did MJ lead everyone in everything in the finals?

TheCorporation
07-20-2021, 07:13 PM

His load was biggest enough :(

GrayGoat
07-20-2021, 07:14 PM
His load was biggest enough :(

Just helping op out. If he’s looking to receive a bigger load he’ll be on his knees for LeBron

Phoenix
07-20-2021, 07:15 PM

What you gonna do with your first quarterly check? Happy meal down-payment?

3ba11
07-20-2021, 07:17 PM

Teammates averaged basically the same in those categories, which is the definition of sharing

So Lebron shared the load in each category except ball-domination (assists), while Jordan carried the scoring load (carry-job) - there's a difference between sharing and carrying

And other guys have led every category, like Bird for the 84' Playoff run.

Ultimately, everyone in history needed teammates to lead them in scoring for entire playoff runs, while Jordan led his sidekick in scoring for every SERIES by at least 10 ppg (carry-jobs in every series of his career).. edit: kd led his team in scoring for every playoff run, but not by 10 ppg - he had equal-scoring partners many years.

GrayGoat
07-20-2021, 07:20 PM
Teammates averaged basically the same in those categories, which is the definition of sharing

So Lebron shared the load in each category except ball-domination (assists), while Jordan carried the scoring load (carry-job) - there's a difference between sharing and carrying

And other guys have led every category, like Bird for the 84' Playoff run.

Ultimately, everyone in history needed teammates to lead them in scoring for entire playoff runs, while Jordan led his sidekick in scoring for every SERIES by at least 10 ppg (carry-jobs in every series of his career).. edit: kd led his team in scoring for every playoff run, but not by 10 ppg - he had equal-scoring partners many years.

This is between both teams. Lebron led everyone

ShawkFactory
07-20-2021, 07:20 PM
You’ve truly run out of thread ideas eh?

HunterSThompson
07-20-2021, 07:40 PM
What you gonna do with your first quarterly check? Happy meal down-payment?

duh..how else am i gonna get mah kang toys

https://mcdonalds.co.nz/sites/mcdonalds.co.nz/files/thumbs-HM-LBJ.png

notice how they replaced my guys ghetto hood tats with tribal art. thats cuz we black excellence from wakanda. the orignal kangs of the free world. evil whitey stole our land and our people. but we slowly taking it back

3ba11
07-20-2021, 07:42 PM
This is between both teams. Lebron led everyone

again, who cares - he shared to load with teammates in every category, while MJ carried the primary category and shared the other ones like Lebron

8Ball
07-20-2021, 07:43 PM

The answer is no.

4 rebounds, 2 assists.

LeBron would lose in all 4 championships if he averaged that.

3ba11
07-20-2021, 07:46 PM
The answer is no.

4 rebounds, 2 assists.

LeBron would lose in all 4 championships if he averaged that.

You're harping on 1 Finals where Kyrie saved him, while MJ carried the load for 6 chips.. Lebron was carried to every ring by teammates because Wade taught him how to win, while Ray and Kyrie bailed him out... while AD led the NBA in playoff scoring in 2020

Even in the 1 Finals that he led every category - he led by tiny margins where teammates nearly matched him - so Lebron shared to load with teammates in every category, while MJ carried the primary category and shared the other ones like Lebron