PDA

View Full Version : Booker has a limited bag

Bronbron23
07-20-2021, 10:37 PM
I like him because he competes but he really doesn't have any moves. His offense is very basic. He needs screens and this era's rules to look as good as he does. He'd be a 20-22 pts a game scorer in any other era.

ShawkFactory
07-20-2021, 10:39 PM
He certainly has great balance and body control when taking shots in traffic.

His biggest issue is that he gets tunnel vision and telegraphs his shit sometimes.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-20-2021, 10:43 PM

His biggest issue is that he gets tunnel vision and telegraphs his shit sometimes.

That's THE issue :lol He's never seen a shot he didn't like.

Well I take that back. Book is a poor defender as well.

ShawkFactory
07-20-2021, 10:45 PM
That's THE issue :lol He's never seen a shot he didn't like.
It’s not even about the shot selection but his decision making. Everyone knows what he’s going to do it seems

Bronbron23
07-20-2021, 10:46 PM

Yeah his pull up is definitely nice and i do like his aggression and competitiveness.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-20-2021, 10:46 PM
Everyone knows what he’s going to do it seems

Yeah everyone knows he's gonna shoot lol

DevBooker'sMask
07-20-2021, 10:47 PM

I will pile on this one I agree to it. He has skills but he just gets into his tunnel mind

ShawkFactory
07-20-2021, 10:52 PM
Yeah everyone knows he's gonna shoot lol

And a lot of times it’s ok because his shot making is second to very few. But he doesn’t improvise well when things break down and he just continues with whatever he’d already decided to do

Noyze
07-20-2021, 11:34 PM
You hit Booker he loses the ball. Prob why he didn't want it in the summer a couple years ago. Ask Jokim Noah

Chick Stern
07-20-2021, 11:38 PM
He has no guile