PDA

View Full Version : Wilbon telling it like it is...

No_Control
07-21-2021, 07:38 AM
Jump forward to the 1 minute mark.

Unlike many before him, the man displayed loyalty and it paid off in spades.

Now kiss his organic, non ring chasing, Greek buttocks.

https://youtu.be/shYhPKrt3Js

nayte
07-21-2021, 07:49 AM
They said it right. Full credit to giannis.
On the side I hardly ever watch these press conferences but do all the media ask such stupid questions to the losing team?
It's freaken crazy

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 08:16 AM
Lebron probably thought his "I deserve my damn respect speech" would resonate throughout NBA history but it turns out to be one of the cringiest ones. That speech did not age too well. Giannis shows Lebron what true class is. You dont ask for respect, it is given to you naturally.

Lebron23
07-21-2021, 08:44 AM
Lebron probably thought his "I deserve my damn respect speech" would resonate throughout NBA history but it turns out to be one of the cringiest ones. That speech did not age too well. Giannis shows Lebron what true class is. You dont ask for respect, it is given to you naturally.

Wilbon is an idiot who hates LeBron. I expect a meltdown from you if lebron wins his 5th finals MVP next year

coin24
07-21-2021, 10:33 AM
Wilbon is an idiot who hates LeBron. I expect a meltdown from you if lebron wins his 5th finals MVP next year

LeTiny is done.. now go scrub some toilets bitch

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 10:38 AM

I'm not discounting that possibility at all. With the right superteam, Lebron may very well end up with a 5th. But now it's clear its all fluff.