PDA

View Full Version : Giannis: "It's EASY to go and win a superteam championship. this was the right way."

hiphopanonymous
07-21-2021, 10:02 AM
https://youtu.be/4Y4UJvgnQIw?t=443

DAMN, brutal for some to hear that :oldlol:

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 10:09 AM
"I can go to a superteam, just do my part and win a championship."

Damn, shots fired.

kawhileonard2
07-21-2021, 10:10 AM
https://youtu.be/4Y4UJvgnQIw?t=443

DAMN, brutal for some to hear that :oldlol:

He is right!

FKAri
07-21-2021, 10:11 AM
I wonder if KD is bothered by this. He shouldn't be but knowing him...

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 10:11 AM
Is it safe to say no giannis jerseys will be burned?

theman93
07-21-2021, 10:12 AM
https://chumley.barstoolsports.com/union/giphy/2020/07/16/8f31bb30.gif

https://media4.giphy.com/media/TEdVtnAP0DUDChDnJt/giphy.gif?cid=63e6b07e8xzxtob19wdp0zor72xb2onbi0yu 8wymuqrgg7y7&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/a5/90/cda590ae3f8a1c4ab0f0f094db6993c7.gif

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 10:13 AM

He gets bothered that is why he rants and takes to twitter. Just won't admit it but he never got the same respect as giannis.

To those backing KD up with his move to gsw that he is doing it for his own best interest. Well there you go. That is the repercussion, the price to pay for those titles in gsw.

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 10:25 AM
Ether

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 10:27 AM

I mean KD outplayed him in these very playoffs. But Kevin and LeBron should be in their feels over this. It’s a direct shot at their cowardice.

HoopsNY
07-21-2021, 10:28 AM
LeBron stans probably had the biggest sinking feeling in their gut when he said that...or they completely disregarded it and claimed it was only meant for KD. :lol

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 10:30 AM
LeBron stans probably had the biggest sinking feeling in their gut when he said that...or they completely disregarded it and claimed it was only meant for KD. :lol

You didn’t see FKAri’s delusional neglect of the other recipient of the comment just a few posts ago?

StrongLurk
07-21-2021, 10:33 AM
To me this is definitely a shot at KD first and foremost...and then a shot at HARDEN.

Giannis does not like Harden and is talking his shit about him joining the Nets and forcing his way out of Houston.

I actually don't think Giannis is talking about Lebron since Giannis has more respect for Bron than anyone else in the league.

Lebron haters will only think about Lebron but that's actually misguided here.

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 10:35 AM
To me this is definitely a shot at KD first and foremost...and then a shot at HARDEN.

Giannis does not like Harden and is talking his shit about him joining the Nets and forcing his way out of Houston.

I actually don't think Giannis is talking about Lebron since Giannis has more respect for Bron than anyone else in the league.

Lebron haters will only think about Lebron but that's actually misguided here.

Only delusional LeBron Stans would think he’s not implicated in that comment. Did LeBron not form superteams through free agency? Multiple times even?

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 10:36 AM

We are seeing examples of this now. Good call lol. Too predictable I guess.

Bronbron23
07-21-2021, 10:39 AM

And bron ?

8Ball
07-21-2021, 10:40 AM

Jordan won 6 championships having the only super team in the 90s. :lol

8Ball
07-21-2021, 10:41 AM

Jordan is bothered by this. Jordan hates Scottie Pippen deep down because Scottie was a top 5 player in the 90s and Jordan needed a super team to win.

Gudo
07-21-2021, 10:43 AM
Jordan is bothered by this. Jordan hates Scottie Pippen deep down because Scottie was a top 5 player in the 90s and Jordan needed a super team to win.

Hang in there. These are the toughest of times for a bronsexual. Get through the next couple of days and you will be fine.

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 10:43 AM
Hang in there. These are the toughest of times for a bronsexual. Get through the next couple of days and you will be fine.

Lol this dude is scraping the bottom of the barrel

RogueBorg
07-21-2021, 10:44 AM

He absolute should be. He couldn't win a ring like Giannis just did, had a 73-win team down 3-1 and lost, then went and joined said 73-win team to get two rings...maybe the biggest biatch move ever in the history of the NBA.

8Ball
07-21-2021, 10:47 AM
Lol this dude is scraping the bottom of the barrel

Case in point. "Scottie Quitting"

Jordan hates Scottie Pippen deep down because Scottie was a top 5 player in the 90s and Jordan needed a super team to win.

2much_knowledge
07-21-2021, 10:47 AM

Lol

nineiron
07-21-2021, 10:48 AM
He absolute should be. He couldn't win a ring like Giannis just did, had a 73-win team down 3-1 and lost, then went and joined said 73-win team to get two rings...maybe the biggest biatch move ever in the history of the NBA.

sorry that title belongs to LeB1tch when he showed up to that post game interview with a fake cast on his arm.

RogueBorg
07-21-2021, 10:51 AM
sorry that title belongs to LeB1tch when he showed up to that post game interview with a fake cast on his arm.

That was bad. LeBron has a few too.

plowking
07-21-2021, 11:18 AM
I mean KD outplayed him in these very playoffs. But Kevin and LeBron should be in their feels over this. It’s a direct shot at their cowardice.

Giannis put up 3 points less on 3 shots less a game. All while having lesser teammates, and obviously being the far better player on the defensive side compared to KD.

KD's game looks pretty, but Giannis just gets it done on both ends of the floor.

Narrative suits KD in their matchup, but there is a reason the Bucks won.

HoopsNY
07-21-2021, 11:26 AM
You didn’t see FKAri’s delusional neglect of the other recipient of the comment just a few posts ago?

Just noticed it. What a joke.

Shogon
07-21-2021, 11:28 AM
It takes a team to win and it also often takes lucky breaks in your favor. Giannis has an idiotic take on this situation as do most fans, because you're all stupid, lol.

Charlie Sheen
07-21-2021, 11:28 AM
It is not easy to win any championship. Giannis feeling himself a little too much right now, but he's earned that.

3ba11
07-21-2021, 11:35 AM
It is not easy to win any championship. Giannis feeling himself a little too much right now, but he's earned that.

Super-team rings don't count - why is that hard to understand - why do people still want to give credit to stacked deck rings - overt collusions??.. People are just in denial on this

it's like going to the park and picking all the best guys to be on your team... everyone expects you to stay on the court all day

Gohan
07-21-2021, 11:39 AM

from a fans perspective he is " feeling himself" but from a players perspective he's doing the right thing

Charlie Sheen
07-21-2021, 11:40 AM
Super-team rings don't count - why is that hard to understand - why do people still want to give credit to stacked deck rings - overt collusions??.. People are just in denial on this

it's like going to the park and picking all the best guys to be on your team... everyone expects you to stay on the court all day

I count every ring with the same value. I'm not going to throw stones at anyone when I think it's stupid everytime I hear someone still talk about Donaghy being the only reason the Lakers beat the Kings.

MadDog
07-21-2021, 11:42 AM
It takes a team to win and it also often takes lucky breaks in your favor. Giannis has an idiotic take on this situation as do most fans, because you're all stupid, lol.

His core message is accurate, so of course you feel bitter. Giannis took a hot steaming pile of crap on LeBron, you and his entire fanbase. :oldlol:

3ba11
07-21-2021, 11:46 AM
I count every ring with the same value. I'm not going to throw stones at anyone when I think it's stupid everytime I hear someone still talk about Donaghy being the only reason the Lakers beat the Kings.

super-team rings don't count... period

yes, that means Magic's rings don't count - Karl Malone probably wins more in his place.. I'm not saying Karl Malone is better than Magic, but maybe it's a lot closer than people think.

Bird's rings are interesting because he was facing a more stacked super-team in the majority of his Finals.

Charlie Sheen
07-21-2021, 12:01 PM
from a fans perspective he is " feeling himself" but from a players perspective he's doing the right thing

How is it the right thing from a player's perspective? He didn't do anything to change the narrative that an MVP player like Jokic is a loser if Denver never wins. He's just patting himself on the back like Barry Horowitz saying his accomplishments are greater than everyone else's.