PDA

View Full Version : Poor CP3

Shogon
07-21-2021, 11:08 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/fyjqCf1h/cp3.png

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 11:22 AM
Poor Chris but

Chris Paul just doesn’t have that extra gear, take over the game scoring ability that Isaiah, Steph, Kyrie, Dame and now Trae have from the PG position.

Beyond his fragile mental state, his fragile body, this has been the most critical component of his game and mentality that has held him back from winning

Shogon
07-21-2021, 11:24 AM
Poor Chris but

Chris Paul just doesn’t have that extra gear, take over the game scoring ability that Isaiah, Steph, Kyrie, Dame and now Trae have from the PG position.

Beyond his fragile mental state, his fragile body, this has been the most critical component of his game and mentality that has held him back from winning

By the way, I don't actually think Poor Chris.

**** Chris Paul. Dudes one of the biggest flopping pieces of trash in NBA history. He is top 10 most dishonest players on the court in the history of the league. Top 10, right up there with Blake Griffin and James Harden and Trae Young.

Justice continues to be served.

He's one of the most talented players ever and it is completely undermined by the fact that he's a dishonest asshole of a player.

theman93
07-21-2021, 11:32 AM
I don't feel bad for him at all. In fact, I'm glad he lost. I have no respect for overexaggerating floppers such as himself. And I especially don't have respect for a guy who has a well documented history of punching other men in the balls. He's a flopper, a pvssy, and a loser.

warriorfan
07-21-2021, 12:31 PM
By the way, I don't actually think Poor Chris.

**** Chris Paul. Dudes one of the biggest flopping pieces of trash in NBA history. He is top 10 most dishonest players on the court in the history of the league. Top 10, right up there with Blake Griffin and James Harden and Trae Young.

Justice continues to be served.

He's one of the most talented players ever and it is completely undermined by the fact that he's a dishonest asshole of a player.

This. He’s a piece of shit with his flopping, crying, pouting, blaming everyone else. Has literally the worst body language and attitude out of all the players in his tier. It couldn’t of been more fitting to happen to anyone else. **** him.

3ba11
07-21-2021, 12:41 PM
another example of ball-domination failing - it's a simpleton brand and inferior, so it needs kareem or a super-team to win.