PDA

View Full Version : Giannis delivers on his promise

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 12:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E6y7eaDVkAQb_07.png

:applause:

FKAri
07-21-2021, 12:30 PM
Are you suggesting he's going to leave now?

ScottieQuitting
07-21-2021, 12:33 PM
Damn he had the fortitude that LeBron James and Kevin Durant clearly lack. That takes actual testosterone. Build a winner, not form one through cowardly collusion (LeBron) or joining one (KD). Is this era’s intangible GOAT for sure

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 12:33 PM
Are you suggesting he's going to leave now?

We all know he won't. Just pointing out his steadfastness for many years. Not quitting on a team after every 4 year span.

Gudo
07-21-2021, 12:35 PM
Damn he had the fortitude that LeBron James and Kevin Durant clearly lack. That takes actual testosterone. Build a winner, not form one through cowardly collusion (LeBron) or joining one (KD). Is this era’s intangible GOAT for sure

Couldn't have said it better.

Hey Yo
07-21-2021, 12:36 PM

rent free

bullettooth
07-21-2021, 12:36 PM
rent free

Did his comment hurt your feelings?

FKAri
07-21-2021, 12:37 PM
Couldn't have said it better.

That's your failing. Allow me to. OP is a phaggit!

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 12:38 PM
7 years gents, and delivers! No theatrics, no drama. That's how it's done.

HylianNightmare
07-21-2021, 04:28 PM
Now he can leave in peace to join the lakers

3ba11
07-21-2021, 04:32 PM
Super-teams have favorite status in Year 1 - they didn't build and earn favorite status over many years like organic teams are required to do

So super-teams are a shortcut and that's why those rings mean literally nothing.. Cheat code victories don't count - everyone knows that

Spurs m8
07-21-2021, 05:49 PM
At least Giannis could

Not 1, not 2, not 3 hahahhahhahaahaha

Jasper
07-21-2021, 07:40 PM

Middleton and Giannis said 5 years ago , all in to stay and bring a title (we aren't done until we do it together)
That is what they did --- I see this pair to stay in Milwaukee , unless a trade occurs that forces Milwaukee to break up the trio of Giannis , Middleton and Jrue.
I just hope they keep PJ Tucker , and Portis for 5 or more years ... they are part of the core. :applause::rockon:

I also want to mention that Donte was out for the majority of the playoffs and they all most traded him away. Jrue has stated he was probably the 2nd or 3rd best defender
on the team , and he is an offensive threat. (His chip was earned as well) :applause:

j3lademaster
07-21-2021, 07:51 PM
Middleton and Giannis said 5 years ago , all in to stay and bring a title (we aren't done until we do it together)
That is what they did --- I see this pair to stay in Milwaukee , unless a trade occurs that forces Milwaukee to break up the trio of Giannis , Middleton and Jrue.
I just hope they keep PJ Tucker , and Portis for 5 or more years ... they are part of the core. :applause::rockon:

I also want to mention that Donte was out for the majority of the playoffs and they all most traded him away. Jrue has stated he was probably the 2nd or 3rd best defender
on the team , and he is an offensive threat. (His chip was earned as well) :applause:PJ is too old and Portis is going to wanna get paid now that he's a 'vet with championship experience'. But you have the best player in the world for probably the next 5 years or so, so I'm sure a few good vets will come along willing to sign minimum or close to. And as much as I hate on Giannis's game from an aesthetics point of view, roleplayers are inspired by the rare superstar who's willing to hustle and do the dirty work like Giannis has. Hell, I'd wanna play with him.

warriorfan
07-21-2021, 07:54 PM
Bron stans melting hard :roll:

Manny98
07-21-2021, 08:06 PM
If the Cavs front office could surround LeBron with talent like Middleton and Holiday by his side during his first stint in Cleveland, he would have won as well

tontoz
07-21-2021, 08:11 PM
I really enjoyed seeing the Bucks win the title. This is the first time in years that I watched the trophy presentation.

Ugly playoff flameouts the last two seasons. They made some changes to their roster and playing style, worked hard and got it done. Major props :applause:

Axe
07-21-2021, 08:11 PM
Did his comment hurt your feelings?
Poor soccer mom

RRR3
07-21-2021, 08:56 PM
If the Cavs front office could surround LeBron with talent like Middleton and Holiday by his side during his first stint in Cleveland, he would have won as well
He’s too retarded to think that much.

Axe
07-22-2021, 01:15 AM
I really enjoyed seeing the Bucks win the title. This is the first time in years that I watched the trophy presentation.

Ugly playoff flameouts the last two seasons. They made some changes to their roster and playing style, worked hard and got it done. Major props :applause:
:cheers:

Lebron23
07-22-2021, 01:54 AM

Solid Posts by Manny. LeBron in his first stint in Cleveland averaged almost 39 ppg and lost to the Magic.

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 11:08 AM

If Lebron had middleton or jrue when they started in the league, he would had them traded. He does not have patience in waiting for Khris to get better which Giannis allowed Khris to do.

rawimpact
07-22-2021, 11:45 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqmCmlrCIAAcnkm?format=jpg&name=large

warriorfan
07-22-2021, 07:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_LUnTQHV4c

ZenMaster
07-22-2021, 08:56 PM
:applause: Well deserved!

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 09:02 PM
Giannis said it 7 years ago at a very young age and actually did it in his mid 20s.

Unlike saying not 7.. only to deliver 2/4 and leaving.

tontoz
07-22-2021, 09:06 PM
It is also noteworthy that over the last 3 years the Bucks have won 162 games in the regular season, most in the league. Looks like the only team close to them is Denver at 154.