PDA

View Full Version : Why did China ban Space Jam when Lebron has bent of backwards to kiss their ass?

Back In Shape
07-21-2021, 09:23 PM
Dude fought off or ignored all those pesky reporters asking about for his woke stance on China's human rights record and genocide of the Uighurs. He sold his SJW soul to China and ate a hypocrite sandwich for them.

And this is how they repay him? I'm frankly shocked and a little bit angry over how China has treated Bran after all that he's done for them.

HunterSThompson
07-21-2021, 09:25 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EG9BIq7UEAEY3Hm.jpg

you mean i did all that anti USA propaganda, pro china bullsh*t for nothing? i threw away half my fan base and killed the nba for this movie to make it in china. F*CK!

HunterSThompson
07-21-2021, 09:27 PM
inb4 lechina james mandarin apology and begging for forgiveness for his failure and embarrassment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zre2p7mg64g

bobopenguin
07-21-2021, 09:40 PM
gotta step up the game.
u cant just kiss it, u gotta lick it, embrace it, love it, live with it.

we got some commies on the site, u can ask them how it's like.

Airupthere
07-21-2021, 09:46 PM
Lol, so no one respecta lebron? What happened to him demanding respect?

FKAri
07-21-2021, 09:58 PM
It would make no sense for Lebron to suck up to his own Viceroy. OP should stay out of politics and stick to watching bouncey ball games on TV. Keep watching those commercials and maybe purchase one of the products to temporarily numb the pain of your existence.

Back In Shape
07-21-2021, 10:04 PM
It would make no sense for Lebron to suck up to his own Viceroy. OP should stay out of politics and stick to watching bouncey ball games on TV. Keep watching those commercials and maybe purchase one of the products to temporarily numb the pain of your existence.

If you apologize for the apologist. If you kiss the ass of the ass kisser. Does that mean you got China's slurpy seconds?

HunterSThompson
07-21-2021, 10:19 PM
you know when kobe died in that helicopter crash i couldn't help but think maybe that and all his constant injury issues were karma for his past incidences involving infidelity, possible rape, selling out teammates to try and get out of an interrogation etc...

i thought maybe god spited him for his misconduct

and in a way i sort of believe it. he was an angry individual. a snake in a way ( oddly )

he turned his back on his parents and married a spanish woman against his parents wishes.

he lacked compassion his entire life. it was almost like i was expecting something tragic to end his dream. his post nba life was too perfect. too cookie cutter. too humble. too emotional and family oriented. it wasn't him. its like he was able to be an asshole his entire life and cut out everyone to selfishly attain greatness in basketball without any repercussion

then when he died my first thought was "omg this is gonna vault him into another stratosphere"... but the more i thought about it the more it hit me. if there is a god. he made kobe pay for all his wrong doings. pissing off so many people and acting like none of it ever happened.

now i look at lebron. a man that basically avoided any tragedy or injury forever it seems. he got the benefit of every 50/50 situation seemingly throughout his career. from bail out to bail out to suspension...

then lebron became a real villain. turning his back on america. running off fans left and right. selling out for china and blm.... then the injuries started to pile up.

a pulled groin here... a sprained ankle there. a lottery failed 1st season here ... a first round exit there... and now a box office flop with all time historic negative reviews

his only success coming in a bubble with anthony davis handing over finals mvp vs the heat

i fear for lebrons future going forward. i dunno if there is a god. but if there is one hes coming for leShit disturber