PDA

View Full Version : Why are bran stans so butt hurt by Giannis winning?

nineiron
07-22-2021, 11:21 AM
could it be because he's the same type of player? (no real skills, relies mainly on size/athleticism)

AND he was able to not choke at the FT line?

is that why bran stans are so butt hurt by the Bucks winning?

And1AllDay
07-22-2021, 11:24 AM
legiannis fam is eating good

how you doin tho? :oldlol:

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 11:27 AM
Because Giannis played it right. At almost the same situation in their careers, Giannis opted to stay until he won a ring. Lebron chose to superteam with his bananaboat buddies. It's hard to justify Lebron's past error now that Giannis has shown that it can be done the right way.

Gudo
07-22-2021, 11:30 AM
Lebronstans think that winning means you will be hated on. They can't fathom the amount of respect that Giannis is getting for winning. They can't decipher the difference between Lebron and Giannis' routes.

MadDog
07-22-2021, 11:38 AM

Giannis said earned NOT given. :oldlol: Go cheese elsewhere, rat

TheMan
07-22-2021, 11:54 AM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3rAvupG8msvRcfuY5m0XQpnC1UDb3-8f-UKn0hgIrTYE7gbkHYkWgRw&s=10

Hey Yo
07-22-2021, 11:57 AM

Accomplishing something that's never been done in Finals history .... is givin, not earned??

Dumb

TheMan
07-22-2021, 11:57 AM
Lebronstans think that winning means you will be hated on. They can't fathom the amount of respect that Giannis is getting for winning. They can't decipher the difference between Lebron and Giannis' routes.

They don't get it, just like KD got ragged on for winning titles with the stacked GSWs, LeBron got less popular the way he "won" with collusion. Giannis on the other hand, he's getting good vibes from NBA fans for doing it the right way. :applause:

RogueBorg
07-22-2021, 12:01 PM
They don't get it, just like KD got ragged on for winning titles with the stacked GSWs, LeBron got less popular the way he "won" with collusion. Giannis on the other hand, he's getting good vibes from NBA fans for doing it the right way. :applause:

Right on brother

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 12:02 PM
Lol for lebron, imagine still not getting it at this late in his career. He is probably busy on the phone now calling people up to recruit.

And1AllDay
07-22-2021, 12:08 PM

thats brans quote. hes part of legiannis fam. dense moron alert :oldlol:

TheMan
07-22-2021, 12:09 PM
thats brans quote. hes part of legiannis fam. dense moran alert :oldlol:

What is a moran? Did you mean moron? :lol

ralph_i_el
07-22-2021, 12:12 PM
If I was a Bron fan I wouldn't be pissed. Bron has won with more, but he has also won with less. His legacy is secure. Just enjoy a new demigod being crowned. History moves on.

1987_Lakers
07-22-2021, 12:14 PM
Funny how people forget LeBron joined a lottery team when he was a free agent in 2018.

MadDog
07-22-2021, 12:16 PM
What is a moran? Did you mean moron? :lol

That poster has an extra chromosome. :oldlol:

And1AllDay
07-22-2021, 12:17 PM
If I was a Bron fan I wouldn't be pissed. Bron has won with more, but he has also won with less. His legacy is secure. Just enjoy a new demigod being crowned. History moves on.

Funny how people forget LeBron joined a lottery team when he was a free agent in 2018.

annnnd

just like that

isssaaaa wrap

:dancin:lebronamazed::dancin

nineiron
07-22-2021, 12:18 PM

when did LeBald win with less?

1987_Lakers
07-22-2021, 12:18 PM

Yea, the 2020 Lakers outside of AD and LeBron were trash. Talent wise they were far from a superteam.

Gudo
07-22-2021, 12:19 PM

Then resorted to doing what he knew best, recruitment.

1987_Lakers
07-22-2021, 12:22 PM

So you are penalizing a team for trying to get better? That logic though. It's not like we got AD for peanuts, we gave away Inghram who's already all-star caliber at a very young age along with other pieces.

nineiron
07-22-2021, 12:31 PM
So you are penalizing a team for trying to get better? That logic though. It's not like we got AD for peanuts, we gave away Inghram who's already all-star caliber at a very young age along with other pieces.

BIG mistake. too bad he couldn't really display his game under LeBrick's cancer ball style

ArbitraryWater
07-22-2021, 12:33 PM
Huh?

Hey Yo
07-22-2021, 12:35 PM

Isn't it the GM's job to make improvements to the team?

Hey Yo
07-22-2021, 12:37 PM
BIG mistake. too bad he couldn't really display his game under LeBrick's cancer ball style

Hard to display when you're not even suited up. But of course you don't watch and wouldn't know that

MaxPlayer
07-22-2021, 12:38 PM
What are people going to post about when Lebron retires?

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 12:40 PM

we also didn't forget him missing the playoffs then crying to his daddy rich Paul for him to collude with another clutch sports athlete that's a top 5 player in the nba so he could come and carry him to the finals the very next season and then hand over the ball so he could hijack finals mvp after Davis literally won them every tough series and led the Lakers in almost every major category and advanced stat all season

I wonder how he got paid for that "job" he was ordered to do. seeing as how he comes across as homo and likes getting penitrated. and also seeing as lebrons known for being a sex trafficker. I think a deal may have been swung for the brow to enjoy some nice Lamar Odom style tranny hookers while in the bubble

nineiron
07-22-2021, 12:41 PM
What are people going to post about when Lebron retires?

about players that actually deserve to be posted about.

And1AllDay
07-22-2021, 12:42 PM
could it be because he's the same type of player? (no real skills, relies mainly on size/athleticism)

AND he was able to not choke at the FT line?

is that why bran stans are so butt hurt by the Bucks winning?

https://i.postimg.cc/wMJB1NnJ/Are-You-Okay.jpg

Hey Yo
07-22-2021, 12:45 PM
about players that actually deserve to be posted about.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

8Ball
07-22-2021, 12:49 PM
Why is op so concerned about well being of lebron stans :roll:

nineiron

he looks like he's about to cry in the one on the bottom right. probably because he knows he still won't get his respect.

nineiron

curious not concerned.

i doubt anyone gets 'concerned' about a bran stan.

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 12:50 PM
he looks like he's about to cry in the one on the bottom right. probably because he knows he still won't get his respect.

Hogging the trophies like he didn't heavily recruit and have AD

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 12:50 PM

imagine there was a bubble championship during the 90s and Jordan/pippen both opted out of it and hakeem carried the rockets to the finals then Drexler hijacked finals mvp lol

who would give it any serious thought

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 12:52 PM

I think he just likes trolling you. it's funny...

Gudo
07-22-2021, 12:55 PM
imagine there was a bubble championship during the 90s and Jordan/pippen both opted out of it and hakeem carried the rockets to the finals then Drexler hijacked finals mvp lol

:oldlol: the fact that you have to give an analogy like this means its way above bronsexuals' understanding

Hey Yo
07-22-2021, 01:13 PM

Guarantee that if the Bulls won in 95, MJ stans would count it as legit.

ralph_i_el
07-22-2021, 01:46 PM
when did LeBald win with less?

I guess I just think the Bucks had a good, deep squad. Lots of shooters and defenders. As a two way player Middleton was as valuable as Kyrie was on those Cavs teams.

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 01:54 PM
Guarantee that if the Bulls won in 95, MJ stans would count it as legit.

would or wouldnt?. I dont even know what point you're trying to make. that if a team takes away its own players and wins its legit. sure. but if your top opponent takes away its top 2 players with one of them being the leagues best player and they eliminate themselves due to the bubble idea being asinine. then it definitely makes whoever wins a huge asterisk champion.

Durant and kyrie were both healthy and just said f*ck it.. its a fake ring. even they knew it wouldn't be right playing on a practice court with no fans.

fans play a HUUUUGE part in the way players perform and how games are refereed. and that 5 month break also allowed lebron and AD to be healthy for a run. we all saw what happens when lebron doesn't have a 5 month break over the past 3 years. hes a fat alcoholic that smokes and can't run for 3 minutes without a break. hes basically finished. that bubble ring was the leagues way of saying thanks. now go away its giannis's league

Indian guy
07-22-2021, 02:01 PM
Ummm where? Could OP give an example of LeBron fans hating on Giannis?

Don't see why they would. Giannis is very LeBron-like in how he plays. Him succeeding is merely testament to LeBron's own effective style of play.

Hey Yo
07-22-2021, 02:33 PM
would or wouldnt?. I dont even know what point you're trying to make. that if a team takes away its own players and wins its legit. sure. but if your top opponent takes away its top 2 players with one of them being the leagues best player and they eliminate themselves due to the bubble idea being asinine. then it definitely makes whoever wins a huge asterisk champion.

Durant and kyrie were both healthy and just said f*ck it.. its a fake ring. even they knew it wouldn't be right playing on a practice court with no fans.

fans play a HUUUUGE part in the way players perform and how games are refereed. and that 5 month break also allowed lebron and AD to be healthy for a run. we all saw what happens when lebron doesn't have a 5 month break over the past 3 years. hes a fat alcoholic that smokes and can't run for 3 minutes without a break. hes basically finished. that bubble ring was the leagues way of saying thanks. now go away its giannis's league

MJ played 17 regular season games. If the Bulls won, they would say he has 4 rings even though he didn't play 3/4 of the season.

red1
07-22-2021, 03:49 PM
I've seen nothing but wave after wave of support and encouragement towards giannis and the bucks fanbase from the james gang

giannis is a certified protege of the fam

nineiron
07-22-2021, 03:55 PM
I've seen nothing but wave after wave of support and encouragement towards giannis and the bucks fanbase from the james gang

1. crab dribbler - check!
2. broken jumper - check!
3. poor FT shooter - check!
4. travels all the time - check!
5. colludes - x

i guess he fell a bit short of being a 'certified protege'.

07-22-2021, 03:58 PM
5. colludes - x

6. called out and abused by a bench player in the Finals - x

red1
07-22-2021, 03:59 PM
5. colludes - x

you're not qualified to comment as a certified slayed kobe fanboy.

literally every single argument that lbj-hating kobe fanboys used to use is down the drain. james gang took the kobe stanbase's soul. :oldlol:

playoffs? check
rings? check
finals performances shooting more than 25% (6 for 24)? check and check

shut the fukk up son :oldlol:

Gudo
07-22-2021, 04:00 PM

The mind is the biggest differentiator. Lebron likes to form superfriendly teams. Giannis doesn't.

Shaquille O'Neal
07-22-2021, 04:01 PM
6. called out and abused by a bench player in the Finals - x

7. Defeated by an air conditioner - x

07-22-2021, 04:02 PM
8. positive finals record - x

red1
07-22-2021, 04:03 PM
The mind is the biggest differentiator. Lebron likes to form superfriendly teams. Giannis doesn't.

I can respect that.

Giannis is a respectable player.

Like I said - he's a protege of the fam. :applause:

red1
07-22-2021, 04:05 PM

thats not respectable dude. very much a mischaracterization, or in other words a low-blow (uncivilized cheap-shot).

8. Defeated by an evil stern-sponsored plot to create artificial cramps in a top-2 GOAT player

thats a more accurate explanation of that evil scheme from pop and the spurs that night.

ZenMaster7210
07-22-2021, 04:18 PM

:oldlol::roll::oldlol:

nineiron
07-22-2021, 05:09 PM

Lmfao