PDA

View Full Version : LeBillionaire Blues (LeBron haters plz avoid this thread. dont ruin your day)

Im so nba'd out
07-22-2021, 03:14 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/y638rx7t/Screenshot-2021-07-22-3-13-35-PM.png

Just a kid from akron

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 03:18 PM
This is beyond basketball. Seems like he handled his money the right way but I hope he puts it to some benevolent cause.

On the flipside, I don't know why bronsexuals revel at this as if they earn dividends or Lebron shares this wealth with them. This is simply outside what I follow basketball for.

8Ball
07-22-2021, 03:19 PM
Hopefully Gianni can learn from the LeGOAT and get those dollars up.

8Ball
07-22-2021, 03:20 PM
This is beyond basketball. Seems like he handled his money the right way but I hope he puts it to some benevolent cause.

On the flipside, I don't know why bronsexuals revel at this as if they earn dividends or Lebron shares this wealth with them. This is simply outside what I follow basketball for.

Lebron fans live inside your head 24/7.

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 03:22 PM

Pot meet kettle, lol

hateraid
07-22-2021, 03:23 PM

Bingo

8Ball
07-22-2021, 03:23 PM
Pot meet kettle, lol

Jordan fans don't upset me. They are good people. A little old and nostalgic but have good intentions deep down trying to protect Jordan's legacy from LeBron. Understandable.

LeBron fans make you upset and angry inside.

And1AllDay
07-22-2021, 03:28 PM

meltdown

Airupthere
07-22-2021, 03:28 PM
Jordan fans don't upset me. They are good people. A little old and nostalgic but have good intentions deep down trying to protect Jordan's legacy from LeBron. Understandable.

LeBron fans make you upset and angry inside.

Lol, so you animate texts in your head and assume I am upset? Dude, you got to chill. Also, lol at you playing the "Im not upset with Jordan fans" card. Everyone can see all your posts.

8Ball
07-22-2021, 03:30 PM
My posts? I just highlight that Jordan is #2 all time to readers that aren't so educated about NBA.

I don't talk about Jordan stans.

Ghost1
07-22-2021, 03:40 PM
https://memegenerator.net/img/images/400x/9485750.jpg

Mask the Embiid
07-22-2021, 03:45 PM

This is a severe case of LeBillionaire Blues. :(

i told yall not to click this thread smh

AnaheimLakers24
07-22-2021, 03:49 PM
isnt he basically a nike slave for life?

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 04:00 PM
nobody hates on lebron for being rich

people hate on lebron because

- hes a sell out to China
- hes anti American
- hes racist
- hes took steroids
- he colluded numerous times
- he ring chased numerous times
- he quit numerous times
- he stat padded his entire career
- he got bailed out numerous times
- he gets away with travels, flops, crying
- he gets carried by teammates then hijacks finals mvps
- he wins with asterisks every time like fake lockout seasons and bubbles or suspensions
- he has limited skills and mostly dominates with force cause of the rule changes
- he choked a bunch and his fans call him clutch cause of some game winners vs the Raptors and other bums
- he got punked by jj barea
- he got punked by Jason Terry
- he got punked by Dwight Howard
- he got punked by Carlos arroyo
- he got punked by vasilis spanoulis
- he got punked by Manu
- he got punked by iguodala
- he got punked by a baby kawhi
- he got punked by a baby booker
- he can't make the playoffs out west without AD
- he lost more times in the finals than any other league mvp in sports history
- he is the definition of manufactured superstar
- his movie sucks

the end

red1
07-22-2021, 04:01 PM
congrats to lebron :applause:

Im sure his new movie is trash - I'll buy it some day just to support :applause:

red1
07-22-2021, 04:02 PM

- hes anti American
- hes racist
- hes took steroids
- he quit numerous times
- he wins with asterisks every time like fake lockout seasons and bubbles or suspensions
- he has limited skills and mostly dominates with force cause of the rule changes
- he choked a bunch and his fans call him clutch cause of some game winners vs the Raptors and other bums
- he got punked by Manu
- his movie sucks

the end

you forgot the most important parts:

king james

better than your favorite player (kobe)

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 04:04 PM
congrats to lebron :applause:

Im sure his new movie is trash - I'll buy it some day just to support :applause:

dvd sales don't translate to box office results. you should just buy a ticket online and not go

I've seen it. I swear on kobes legacy it's bad. the acting is atrocious and the story drags on for the first hour. the basketball scene is ok. but overall it's legit a 5/10 movie or so on my own scale.

its only slightly better than the 3/4 out of 10 it's getting on movie sites

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 04:04 PM
you forgot the most important parts:

king james

better than your favorite player (kobe)

to who

Shaquille O'Neal
07-22-2021, 04:06 PM

- hes anti American
- hes racist
- hes took steroids
- he quit numerous times
- he got punked by Manu
- his movie sucks

the end

Not quite the end.

-seems to hate white people
-said publicly that "cops are out here hunting down black people" during the Floyd chaos last summer
-is a fake SJW - social justice matters to him unless it affects his bottom line, i.e. China and Hong Kong.

Gudo
07-22-2021, 04:07 PM
Not quite the end.

-seems to hate white people
-said publicly that cops are "out here hunting down black people" during the Floyd chaos last summer
-is a fake SJW - social justice matters to him unless it affects his bottom line, i.e. China and Hong Kong.

but wait, there's more:

- lied about reading the autobiography of malcolm x
- lied about watching the godfather movies
- lied about predicting kobe's 81 pts
- stupid ass quotes like "I want my damn respect" and "The bubble is like a haunted house"

red1
07-22-2021, 04:08 PM
dvd sales don't translate to box office results. you should just buy a ticket online and not go

I've seen it. I swear on kobes legacy it's bad. the acting is atrocious and the story drags on for the first hour. the basketball scene is ok. but overall it's legit a 5/10 movie or so on my own scale.

its only slightly better than the 3/4 out of 10 it's getting on movie sites

HUGE fan of kobe's legacy I practically stopped bullying kobe fans just out of true well-deserved respect for their idol aka a good hard-working man.

kobe never had a space jam movie though.

07-22-2021, 04:09 PM
HUGE fan of kobe's legacy I practically stopped bullying kobe fans just out of true well-deserved respect for their idol aka a good hard-working man.

He only had a dinky lil Oscar award. What a loser

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 04:26 PM

i would be embarrassed if kobe was the lead actor in a 3/4 out of 10 rated movie and it was blocked by china/projected to lose 100 million

1987_Lakers
07-22-2021, 04:41 PM
i would be embarrassed if kobe was the lead actor in a 3/4 out of 10 rated movie and it was blocked by china/projected to lose 100 million

Kobe turned down a role in "He Got Game" in order to focus on basketball which resulted in 15 ppg and 35% shooting in the Finals.

LeBron filmed Space Jam and still managed to averaged 28/11/9 on 65 TS% in the playoffs and won Finals MVP.

:oldlol:

HunterSThompson
07-22-2021, 04:57 PM
Kobe turned down a role in "He Got Game" in order to focus on basketball which resulted in 15 ppg and 35% shooting in the Finals.

LeBron filmed Space Jam and still managed to averaged 28/11/9 on 65 TS% in the playoffs and won Finals MVP.

:oldlol:

well to be fair. he did average 19ppg if you stop counting that injured 2 point game towards his average to try and sound like you have a point

and it also got him on 1st team all defense that season. oh yeah and the improvement saved shaq in game 7 vs Portland. but you're right. kobe should have done the movie instead and sacrificed his game because nobody counts kobes 5 rings. everyone says he has 4 in the media and around the nba and among most fans.. wait.. only you continue to say this lol

you're irrelevant dude. youl never convince anyone kobe isn't a 5 time champion. he dominated 4 of them and saved the other from being choked away while being a great 2nd guy at the young age of 21

can't ask for much more

and don't bother posting kobes fg% since every guy he defended shot the same or worse. the nba was just tougher back then

Spurs m8
07-22-2021, 05:05 PM
Jordan's already worth more than a billion, this thread is a lie lol

You also live like LeBrons fortune is an achievement of your own...you are broke.

Spurs m8
07-22-2021, 05:06 PM

- hes anti American
- hes racist
- hes took steroids
- he quit numerous times
- he got punked by Manu
- his movie sucks

the end

This

nineiron
07-22-2021, 05:07 PM

- hes anti American
- hes racist
- hes took steroids
- he quit numerous times
- he got punked by Manu
- his movie sucks

the end

Let’s not forget he called himself the goat after Kyrie hit that shot to win the Cavs a chip

bullettooth
https://i.postimg.cc/SN78BQTS/lebron-given-not-earned.jpg

1987_Lakers
well to be fair. he did average 19ppg if you stop counting that injured 2 point game towards his average to try and sound like you have a point

and it also got him on 1st team all defense that season. oh yeah and the improvement saved shaq in game 7 vs Portland. but you're right. kobe should have done the movie instead and sacrificed his game because nobody counts kobes 5 rings. everyone says he has 4 in the media and around the nba and among most fans.. wait.. only you continue to say this lol

you're irrelevant dude. youl never convince anyone kobe isn't a 5 time champion. he dominated 4 of them and saved the other from being choked away while being a great 2nd guy at the young age of 21

can't ask for much more

and don't bother posting kobes fg% since every guy he defended shot the same or worse. the nba was just tougher back then

All that hard work and he still got outplayed by lazy Shaq in those 3 title runs.

MJ can go out and drink/gamble all night, Shaq can be a fatass all offseason long, LeBron can film movies and they still all produce more on the court than gym rat Kobe. :oldlol:

nineiron
07-22-2021, 05:10 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/SN78BQTS/lebron-given-not-earned.jpg

Lmfao!!!!

:roll:

Draz
07-23-2021, 12:19 AM
He's MADE a billion. Does he HAVE a billion now? Upkeep of that lifestyle is going to be easy due to endorsements but I doubt he currently has a billion. If so it's not liquid

HunterSThompson
07-23-2021, 12:48 AM
He's MADE a billion. Does he HAVE a billion now? Upkeep of that lifestyle is going to be easy due to endorsements but I doubt he currently has a billion. If so it's not liquid

net worth is just projected value of investments, brand, endorsements/contracts going forward/businesses all combined

lebron probably has like 50 million in the bank tops. most rich people invest their money or have it tied up somewhere. its silly to just have money sitting around doing nothing like floyd dumbass mayweather and his bags of cash

Axe
07-23-2021, 01:28 AM
Jordan's already worth more than a billion, this thread is a lie lol

You also live like LeBrons fortune is an achievement of your own...you are broke.
Funny how you're almost in every thread that talks about the mighty king kong.

HunterSThompson
07-23-2021, 01:31 AM
Funny how you're almost in every thread that talks about the mighty king kong.

why are kang kong primates even here. your guy lost in the first round to booker

oh yeah i forgot. you're living through giannis now

Axe
07-23-2021, 01:33 AM
why are kang kong primates even here. your guy lost in the first round to booker

oh yeah i forgot. you're living through giannis now
Stfu kenneth

Shaquille O'Neal
07-23-2021, 02:14 AM
All that hard work and he still got outplayed by lazy Shaq in those 3 title runs.

MJ can go out and drink/gamble all night, Shaq can be a fatass all offseason long, LeBron can film movies and they still all produce more on the court than gym rat Kobe. :oldlol:

The late great Kobe Bean has 5 chips. More than LeGed. Kobe actually had a winning finals record (5/7) like 99% of the all-time greats (save for Wilt, who had better stats than Le-tard anyway).

Picture this: LeGed played in 10 NBA finals series'. The most you can lose is 40 games; Lebron lost 33 finals games. Think about how poorly he "produces more" in the biggest stage. I was no Kobe fan but he's light years ahead of a bigger dude who just jumps high, runs fast without team ball or really any other skills other than passing.