PDA

View Full Version : apprently Kuzma thinks he's at same level at tatum.

bobopenguin
07-23-2021, 04:32 AM
NBA insider says Kyle Kuzma sees himself on the same level as Jayson Tatum: https://t.co/wKZ6yVUlkl

— NBA Central (@TheNBACentral) July 23, 2021

alright, so technically we can package him and schroder and whatever else we have for Dame now, seems a pretty fair trade to me.

MrFonzworth
07-23-2021, 04:37 AM
He will be the next Delonte West/Lamar Odom guy.

Also China owns Taiwan.

Spurs m8
07-23-2021, 04:44 AM
That Bron sized ego and delusion is rubbing off on him

SATAN
07-23-2021, 04:58 AM
LeBron!! :mad::mad::mad: !!!

:facepalm

Im so nba'd out
07-23-2021, 05:03 AM
I mean is the gap really that big between the two? Lets be honest now :oldlol:

Drummond vs Deandre Jordan vs Mcgee is not that big

Tatum vs rudy gay vs kuzma....is not that big :oldlol:

iamgine
07-23-2021, 06:30 AM
Don't believe everything you read.

Kuzma could've said that he could see himself leading a team like Tatum, and then it get reported that he thinks he's on the same level as Tatum. Or he's jealous of Tatum. Or he thinks Lebron isn't good at leading the team. Or any other thing that isn't what he's saying.

The media can twist words just like that.

Real Men Wear Green
07-23-2021, 06:33 AM

So Philly got eliminated twice by a team lead by a Kuzma clone? Damn.

ArbitraryWater
07-23-2021, 06:35 AM

……

07-23-2021, 06:38 AM

Cringe

Spurs m8
07-23-2021, 06:52 AM

Such an insidehoops post hahaha

And yes, he is actually serious, for any new people reading this insane stuff

HylianNightmare
07-23-2021, 07:09 AM
Dude looks too gay

rawimpact
07-23-2021, 09:14 AM
He had the opportunity to BE close to tatum two years ago, but he opted to be a good bench player with that contract and role he took on with the lakers.

Gudo
07-23-2021, 09:17 AM
Maybe not on the same level as tatum but kuzma surely had the potential to be really good. But again, that is what happens when you get bronballed. You dont develop and become a nobody.

Shogon
07-23-2021, 10:07 AM
Tatum is clearly a better player and will probably have a longer career but they're both overrated because of their age and their markets.

Kuzma is one of the dumbest players to step on an NBA basketball court. Luckily for him he has supreme athleticism and flashes of absolute brilliance despite the fact that overall he is sub par.

If Tatum played for Orlando and Kuzma played for Memphis, nobody would care about either of these guys. Not really. Especially Kuzma though.

Wally450
07-23-2021, 11:37 AM
So did AirTupac, look what happened to him.

tpols
07-23-2021, 11:42 AM
Tatum is clearly a better player and will probably have a longer career but they're both overrated because of their age and their markets.

Kuzma is one of the dumbest players to step on an NBA basketball court. Luckily for him he has supreme athleticism and flashes of absolute brilliance despite the fact that overall he is sub par.

If Tatum played for Orlando and Kuzma played for Memphis, nobody would care about either of these guys. Not really. Especially Kuzma though.

Tatum is a special player. Watching the nets Celtic series he's lucky Durant had ref seniority... because he has a similar elite jumper, athleticism, skill, and height but way stronger.

red1
07-23-2021, 12:34 PM
I think kuzma was talking about fortnite

j3lademaster
07-23-2021, 12:46 PM

Tatum vs rudy gay vs kuzma....is not that big :oldlol:i guess if you mean kuzma is closer to Tatum than say… an ISH poster, sure.

RachlNicholsazz
07-23-2021, 01:09 PM
Tatum will never be the number one option on a championship team but damn but other than being tall and light skinned, that's where the similarities end between these two. Kuzma is a year away from Europe if he doesn't start producing for someone this year. Still not bad for a pick at the end of first round

j3lademaster
07-23-2021, 01:54 PM
Tatum will never be the number one option on a championship team but damn but other than being tall and light skinned, that's where the similarities end between these two. Kuzma is a year away from Europe if he doesn't start producing for someone this year. Still not bad for a pick at the end of first roundBooker almost won as first option, why can't Tatum? He's only 23 and arguably already better.

dreamshake
07-23-2021, 02:10 PM
Kuzma was once considered the best player out of Tatum, Ingram, and Jalen Brown. Oh what playing with LeBron does for your development. Kuzma turned into a bum ala Ben Simmons

RachlNicholsazz
07-23-2021, 03:41 PM
Booker almost won as first option, why can't Tatum? He's only 23 and arguably already better.

Booker didn't face a single healthy team on the way to the finals. The first healthy team he faced, he folded. Plus Chris Paul was the leader and focal point of that team.

If Tatum faces all injured teams and has an All NBA level leader on his team, I'll admit it's possible he can make it to the finals

ShawkFactory
07-23-2021, 03:46 PM
Kuzma was once considered the best player out of Tatum, Ingram, and Jalen Brown. Oh what playing with LeBron does for your development. Kuzma turned into a bum ala Ben Simmons

Kuzma was 3 years older than all of them when he came into the league.

All 3 of those other guys were top 3 picks and clearly superior talents.

dreamshake
07-23-2021, 04:09 PM
Kuzma was 3 years older than all of them when he came into the league.

All 3 of those other guys were top 3 picks and clearly superior talents.

Apparently you didn’t watch Kuzma in his rookie season. He went toe to toe with everybody even Durant and even bested Tatum in their matchups.

ShawkFactory
07-23-2021, 04:37 PM
Apparently you didn’t watch Kuzma in his rookie season. He went toe to toe with everybody even Durant and even bested Tatum in their matchups.

Tatum was also a rookie..and 3 years younger. And on a good team that couldn't afford to have a rookie shoot 6 threes a game like Kuzma did. Did you not read what I said?

Shogon
07-23-2021, 04:45 PM
Booker almost won as first option, why can't Tatum? He's only 23 and arguably already better.

Only 23? There's that line again. "Only." Lmao it's practically a meme at this point.

Yes, he's still young and he's still going to add some skills to his game but he's probably not going to go from being an All-Star level player to an MVP player. He largely is who he is. He's been around for 4 NBA seasons. We would likely already know. I admit I thought he would have been better.

dreamshake
07-23-2021, 04:46 PM
Tatum was also a rookie..and 3 years younger. And on a good team that couldn't afford to have a rookie shoot 6 threes a game like Kuzma did. Did you not read what I said?

Doesn’t change the fact that Kuzma was considered the best player from that crop at the time. Lakers got the steal of the draft. Of course things happened in the following seasons that would forever impact Kuzma and stop him from realizing his full potential in the NBA.

ShawkFactory
07-23-2021, 04:50 PM
Doesn’t change the fact that Kuzma was considered the best player from that crop at the time. Lakers got the steal of the draft. Of course things happened in the following seasons that would forever impact Kuzma and stop him from realizing his full potential in the NBA.

My point is that doesn't matter.

And as you well know, Kuzma had the best season of his career playing with Lebron. The best month of his career was December 2018, where he averaged 23 a game in 15 games. This wasn't one of the periods where Lebron was injured.

But then the next year he went from a starter averaging 19 a game to coming off the bench averaging 13. Why did this happen? Was it Bronball? Or did the Lakers get Anthony Davis and begin to compete for a championship, and Kuzma taking 16 shots a game isn't the way to do that.

Who's to say.

dreamshake
07-23-2021, 05:04 PM
My point is that doesn't matter.

And as you well know, Kuzma had the best season of his career playing with Lebron. The best month of his career was December 2018, where he averaged 23 a game in 15 games. This wasn't one of the periods where Lebron was injured.

But then the next year he went from a starter averaging 19 a game to coming off the bench averaging 13. Why did this happen? Was it Bronball? Or did the Lakers get Anthony Davis and begin to compete for a championship, and Kuzma taking 16 shots a game isn't the way to do that.

Who's to say.

Wrong. Kuzma had his best season during his rookie year. There was a month or two where he averaged close to 30 a game on incredible three point shooting percentage and clutch shots as well as willing the Lakers to victories. Let’s not revise history dawg

ShawkFactory
07-23-2021, 05:07 PM
Wrong. Kuzma had his best season during his rookie year. There was a month or two where he averaged close to 30 a game on incredible three point shooting percentage and clutch shots as well as willing the Lakers to victories. Let’s not revise history dawg

Not even fvcking close.

Why would you lie like that to someone who previous brought up monthly averages. Obviously I'd already looked at them :lol

j3lademaster
07-23-2021, 05:48 PM
Only 23? There's that line again. "Only." Lmao it's practically a meme at this point.

Yes, he's still young and he's still going to add some skills to his game but he's probably not going to go from being an All-Star level player to an MVP player. He largely is who he is. He's been around for 4 NBA seasons. We would likely already know. I admit I thought he would have been better.We’re not talking about Wiggins at 23. Giannis, Kobe, Lebron etc were all superstars at 23 and took it to another level around 26/27. This isn’t me talking about Ben Simmons “ he’s only 23/24 he can add a jump shot”. We’re not talking about a guy drastically changing his game or becoming more assertive in Wiggins’s case, we’re talking about an already established star getting better.

FultzNationRISE
07-23-2021, 06:20 PM

Also China owns Taiwan.

I see what youre doing here.

KNOCK IT OFF.

07-23-2021, 06:24 PM
I see what youre doing here.

KNOCK IT OFF.
Wait, whats so bad about delonte west?

Code Breaker
07-23-2021, 06:26 PM
He’s going to be a solid starter for the Shanghai Sharks in a few years.

ralph_i_el
07-23-2021, 06:27 PM
Not even close. Especially due to the defensive end. Kuzma on his best day can approximate Tatum on an average one.

bobopenguin
07-23-2021, 11:40 PM
i am very sure at this point he's day in lakers jersey has ended.
no one wanna keep a dude who's keeping on making noise.

8Ball
07-24-2021, 12:03 AM
He has glaring weaknesses for what the team needs.

Can't shoot 3s, doesn't play make for other players.

Axe
07-24-2021, 12:07 AM
They thought brad stevens can lead him to a championship but that's where they're wrong lmao

Axe
07-24-2021, 12:10 AM

Also China owns Taiwan.
:crazysam:

Joey Turnbuckle
07-24-2021, 12:36 AM
Dude is gay

Fyp

Joey Turnbuckle
07-24-2021, 12:45 AM
He has glaring weaknesses for what the team needs.

Can't shoot 3s, doesn't play make for other players.

Doesn't play defense. Plays with D in his free time.

If we are listing all of the things he can't do, he dosen't do what any team needs unless they need a fluffier.

https://i.ibb.co/FzPw3jp/20210723-234238.jpg

He will be sorely missed if he isn't re-signed. Who will cater to AD's needs now?

Chick Stern
07-24-2021, 09:43 PM
Not even close. Especially due to the defensive end. Kuzma on his best day can approximate Tatum on an average one.

Kuz is better from the three and better defensively.

RRR3
07-24-2021, 09:50 PM
Kuz is better from the three and better defensively.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Holy shit permaban worthy comment.