PDA

View Full Version : Masked the embiid i've got a question

Rudeboy3
07-23-2021, 10:45 PM
Why has Giannis accomplished everything embiid wanted buit embiid hasn't won jack shit? I thought he was better than giannis, shouldn't embiid have been the one to win back to back mvps and a dpoy? Shouldn't embiid have been the one to make two ecf trips in 3 years and a finals. Why hasn't embiid won a chip and a fmvp yet? You told me he was better than Giannis what's going on?

:roll::roll::roll::roll:
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-13-2019/C7XHaq.gif

Spurs m8
07-23-2021, 11:04 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

ralph_i_el
07-24-2021, 12:58 AM
One guy tore his mcl and the other didn't. Don't be like that dude. Shit changes fast.

HunterSThompson
07-24-2021, 01:14 AM
i don't favor either guy so i'l put it like this

swap middleton and simmons and the 76ers probly win the 2019 and 2021 nba championship

Joey Turnbuckle
07-24-2021, 01:22 AM
One guy tore his mcl and the other didn't. Don't be like that dude. Shit changes fast.

Hard to be better than anybody when you're fragile and constantly not on the floor, eh?

I hear Greg Oden is great as well.

Mask the Embiid
07-24-2021, 01:33 AM
I didnt know my words had buck fans on such a string all these years....i can only imagine how much damage ive done to Celtic's fans over the years :oldlol:

i apologize to luka fans for my years of bullying. i apologize to jokic fans for my years of bullying.i apologize to giannis and tatum fans for my years of bullying....i didnt know my words stuck with you guys for this long that you needed to make threads and bump threads i made 5 years ago.....Im sorry i didnt know my words damaged you this badly

btw op rent free

hold this L
07-24-2021, 02:07 AM
I didnt know my words had buck fans on such a string all these years....i can only imagine how much damage ive done to Celtic's fans over the years :oldlol:

i apologize to luka fans for my years of bullying. i apologize to jokic fans for my years of bullying.i apologize to giannis and tatum fans for my years of bullying....i didnt know my words stuck with you guys for this long that you needed to make threads and bump threads i made 5 years ago.....Im sorry i didnt know my words damaged you this badly

btw op rent free
Just like the 76ers, losers can't be bullies

ArbitraryWater
07-24-2021, 12:37 PM

btw op rent free

nah its ok bro u u good u can take it back

Rudeboy3
07-24-2021, 07:13 PM

When isn't that bozo not injured? This is the 3rd postseason in a row he was injured, dude was 0/12 in the second half of game 7 against the hawks. No one should ever compare that bum to Zaddy Giannis ever AGAIN!

Rudeboy3
07-24-2021, 07:14 PM
i don't favor either guy so i'l put it like this

swap middleton and simmons and the 76ers probly win the 2019 and 2021 nba championship

Lol they aren't winning shit, if middleton was on the sixers, they would have traded him awhile ago and told their fans to "trust the process" :lol:

Rudeboy3
07-24-2021, 07:15 PM

btw op rent free

You aren;t living rent-free in anyone's heads, you're being bullied and you're crying internally rn

tontoz
07-24-2021, 07:19 PM
To be fair embiid was really good in the regular season and the playoffs.

Rudeboy3
07-24-2021, 09:13 PM
To be fair embiid was really good in the regular season and the playoffs.

no he wasnt he played like shit against atlanta, shot 46% from the field. Giannis averaged 30 on 60% from the field in the games he was healthy against them. imagine letting Atlanta eat ur lunch

tontoz
07-24-2021, 09:28 PM
Embiid averaged 28/10.5 in the playoffs with a 63% TS. Several of those games were on a bad knee. That is good in my book.

In previous postseasons he was underwhelming but he gets a pass this year from me.