PDA

View Full Version : High Volume Chuck Ball is Worse basketball

8Ball
07-25-2021, 10:27 AM
Kevin Durant
Damian Lillard
Zach Lavine

3 players that are great scorers but have no idea how to set up teammates to score. Sounds familiar?

No Scottie Pippen type player in starting lineup. No LeBron level assist man to direct the offense.

I don't see anybody on team usa that knows how to play LeBron ball = assisting and creating for others.

Just a bunch of selfish chuck scoring ball delivers USA its most humiliating loss since Tim Duncan was its leader.

Embarrassing. Kevin Durant best player in the world? Laughable. Giannis smiling ear to ear right now.

And1AllDay
07-25-2021, 10:30 AM
yep, op on point again. different day, still on fire

kd leaned on curry and dray for ball moving

dame leaned on..who cares becos he loses every year anyway

zach see above dame lil

8Ball
07-25-2021, 10:34 AM
yep, op on point again. different day, still on fire

kd leaned on curry and dray for ball moving

dame leaned on..who cares becos he loses every year anyway

zach see above dame lil

Games like this high light value of Scottie Pippen.

If you could give the ass kick boot to Damian Lillard for Scottie Pippen you 100% know this team doesn't lose to France and becomes better team.

Popovich is embarrassing himself out there. How did he put together a team of scorers and nobody knows how to run plays for each other?

This is what frustrates Bron ball fans so much. Low IQ chuck fest basketball that gets glorified by the media and low IQ fans. Worse lost ever.

ralph_i_el
07-25-2021, 11:56 AM
Giannis hasn't been good in FIBA either. Last time he played he got locked up by a 6'4" old bald Brazilian guy.

tpols
07-25-2021, 12:00 PM
Giannis hasn't been good in FIBA either. Last time he played he got locked up by a 6'4" old bald Brazilian guy.

Yup... even Pippen had more skill and A better jumper. USA has no playmakers though. No smart passers. Pippen was actually good in international ball.

8Ball
07-25-2021, 12:53 PM

No playmakers on this squad its pathetic to watch today's game. Selfish basketball.

Bronbron23
07-25-2021, 01:15 PM
Kevin Durant
Damian Lillard
Zach Lavine

3 players that are great scorers but have no idea how to set up teammates to score. Sounds familiar?

No Scottie Pippen type player in starting lineup. No LeBron level assist man to direct the offense.

I don't see anybody on team usa that knows how to play LeBron ball = assisting and creating for others.

Just a bunch of selfish chuck scoring ball delivers USA its most humiliating loss since Tim Duncan was its leader.

Embarrassing. Kevin Durant best player in the world? Laughable. Giannis smiling ear to ear right now.

So then brons chip against okc in miami is overrated and there's no excuse to him losing in 2017 and 18?

hold this L
07-25-2021, 01:18 PM
Every single player that gets a ton of FT or doesn't get defended as hard because of the soft contact league the NBA is would downgrade in quality. Giannis, KD, Dame, Trae, Harden, Embiid, list goes on.

Phoenix
07-25-2021, 01:19 PM

His game is built for the modern NBA, dropping 30 and 15 in his sleep. I'm curious to see if he shows any better in the Olympics.

TAZORAC
07-25-2021, 05:53 PM
Kevin Durant
Damian Lillard
Zach Lavine

Draymond Green is suppose to be Scottie Pippen

Jasper
07-26-2021, 10:13 AM
Holiday and Tatum will fill the role as distributors.

/

Spain_
07-26-2021, 10:17 AM
Watching people constantly pull up for semi contested Js is boring

Shogon
07-26-2021, 10:22 AM
Heh, I love watching ISO heavy scorers get their shit pushed in as a collective. I hope they don't even medal.

The amount of brain dead takes this place gives over the years and overrating of players because of individual scoring is enough to make you vomit.