PDA

View Full Version : Luka Doncic with 48 points against Argentina

dirkdiggler41
07-26-2021, 06:02 AM
48 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks. He started the game with 3 straight 3 pointers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhMsAU4gcMQ

Im Still Ballin
07-26-2021, 07:26 AM
Jesus Christ, that's Jason Bourne.

fsvr54
07-26-2021, 12:46 PM
That game score for a 40 minute game lol, not an ounce of defense was played by either team.

ralph_i_el
07-26-2021, 12:54 PM
That game score for a 40 minute game lol, not an ounce of defense was played by either team.

I'm watching this game right now. Hard to defend a guy who is either pulling up for 3's or shooting short J's right through your guys. Luka is using his body to neutralize the defender and shoot over them in the paint and it's fuxking ART. I'm laughing like the joker and I'm 6 minutes into the game. Dear god.

fsvr54
07-26-2021, 02:19 PM
I'm watching this game right now. Hard to defend a guy who is either pulling up for 3's or shooting short J's right through your guys. Luka is using his body to neutralize the defender and shoot over them in the paint and it's fuxking ART. I'm laughing like the joker and I'm 6 minutes into the game. Dear god.

I'm talking about the total score for both teams. Slovenia didn't play defense either. Can't let a team score over 110 in 40 mins in what is basically the playoffs.

dirkdiggler41
07-26-2021, 02:27 PM

Did you watch the game?

Stephonit
07-26-2021, 02:47 PM
Even more impressive when you consider the 48 points came in 31 minutes and Luka declined to go back in to chase after the record despite the urging of his teammates because he's more intent on winning the tournament.

BurningHammer
07-26-2021, 02:50 PM
Even more impressive when you consider the 48 points came in 31 minutes and Luka declined to go back in to chase after the record despite the urging of his teammates because he's more intent on winning the tournament.

Yeah, Team USA could trip on their feet again, but I'm not sure Slovenia has enough "it" to beat them in the knockout round.

DoctorP
07-26-2021, 02:57 PM
Luka's the GOAT.

Looks like he's gotten himself in a little better shape as he keeps playing through another season in the olympics. I hope he doesn't break down during the NBA year next year.

This is a lot of mileage.

insight
07-26-2021, 03:12 PM

Great story Slovenia makes the Olympics and their best young player is doing well. I don't see them finding their way onto the podium.

Stephonit
07-26-2021, 03:22 PM
Great story Slovenia makes the Olympics and their best young player is doing well. I don't see them finding their way onto the podium.

They've already beaten Argentina and Lithuania which historically haven't been slouches. I see them as a medal threat depending on how the pairings end up in the knockout stage. Doncic is 13-0 when playing for Slovenia. If you recall Doncic led Slovenia to that EuroBasket title before he joined the NBA.

Pointguard
07-26-2021, 03:30 PM
Luca is going to be an all time player. Weird one day its giannis next day its Luca.... Zion... .

MrFonzworth
07-26-2021, 03:37 PM
Let's see him do that out west