PDA

View Full Version : Who does LeBron trigger more, MJ stans or Kobe stans?

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:02 PM
:confusedshrug:

Airupthere
07-26-2021, 02:03 PM
Wow, is it that time of the month again?

And1AllDay
07-26-2021, 02:05 PM
kobe stans been on life support. 'fakers fanz' that didnt support king jame when he came to our team the lakers like me

fakerz fans, weak fakkkerz

but - . but .

but mike fans legit hurting :oldlol: seeing their boi get bumped from top 2

3ba11
07-26-2021, 02:08 PM
the media says that 4 rings with lesser dominance equals 6 with greater dominance... so that gets called out - it's pretty simple - don't try to say some obviously inferior shit is just as good or better - it isn't

ScottieQuitting
07-26-2021, 02:08 PM
the media says that 4 rings with lesser dominance equals 6 with greater dominance... so that gets called out - it's pretty simple - don't try to say some obviously inferior shit is just as good or better - it isn't
This

Bronbron23
07-26-2021, 02:11 PM
:confusedshrug:

Bron fans dummy. You see all the bron posts and mj hate posts yall pathetic losers been making since bron lost in the first round? Talk about meltdown. Global warming has nothing on y'all weirdos:facepalm

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:11 PM
3ball and coach literally the two most butthurt mikey fans. Like a moth to a flame

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:12 PM
Bron fans dummy. You see all the bron posts and mj hate posts yall pathetic losers been making since bron lost in the first round? Talk about meltdown. Global warming has nothing on y'all weirdos:facepalm
Meltdown. LeBron has nothing left to prove. Consensus top 3 ever.

And1AllDay
07-26-2021, 02:13 PM

night sweats :oldlol:

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:14 PM
night sweats :oldlol:
Pissing his Jordan Jammies.

nineiron
07-26-2021, 02:14 PM
OP getting his $hit pushed in

Gudo
07-26-2021, 02:18 PM
RRR3 I would say be more like And1AllDay instead of 8ball. Don't be too dramatic.

And1AllDay
07-26-2021, 02:21 PM
Pissing his Jordan Jammies.

https://i.postimg.cc/W14qys1t/night-sweats-gang-lequatro-gottem-shook.jpg

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:24 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/W14qys1t/night-sweats-gang-lequatro-gottem-shook.jpg
Edit a Jordan jersey onto him lmao

ScottieQuitting
07-26-2021, 02:25 PM
OP getting his $hit pushed in

Getting yanked by his Jew fro

SaintzFury13
07-26-2021, 02:25 PM
Kobe stans. At least MJ stans still have a legitimate case at their favorite being the GOAT even though 70% of their arguments on the matter are extremely laughable.

Most Kobe fans know deep down that LeBron surpassed him a long time ago, but aren't willing to admit it. The ones who don't know are still too stupid to realize that having more rings than someone and a better finals record doesn't make them a better player, nor does it mean they had a better career.

And1AllDay
07-26-2021, 02:28 PM
Edit a Jordan jersey onto him lmao

:oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/8c2DmBch/lequatro-gottem-havin-night-sweats.jpg

ScottieQuitting
07-26-2021, 02:37 PM
The fact that this very thread created seems to indicate who the triggered part involved is … and all the alts that populate it

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:39 PM
:oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/8c2DmBch/lequatro-gottem-havin-night-sweats.jpg
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Poooooor coach and Snivelball.

Bronbron23
07-26-2021, 02:40 PM
Meltdown. LeBron has nothing left to prove. Consensus top 3 ever.

I agree but it's not about bron. It's about some of his pathetic stans.

MrFonzworth
07-26-2021, 02:41 PM
Another day of unemployment of OPs meaningless life

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:42 PM
The fact that this very thread created seems to indicate who the triggered part involved is … and all the alts that populate it
How the **** are you gonna talk about alts when you frequently use two accounts to comment in the same thread? You’ve had SamuraiSwish/SamuraiSwoosh/money 23/money mitch/whitekyrie/poutinpippen plus this current one and I know I’m likely forgetting some, plus there’s others that might be you.

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:43 PM
Me: *makes thread*

Fonzworth: PLEASE RRR3 take me off ignore!!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEE I CAN’T STAND IT!! :cry:

:yaohappy:

MadDog
07-26-2021, 02:45 PM
OP crying about posters again. :oldlol: You would think the other 2 threads this past week were enough. MJ and Kobe fans got real estate in your head.

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:46 PM
OP crying about posters again. :oldlol: You would think the other 2 threads this past week were enough. MJ and Kobe fans got real estate in your head.
Lol I do this to rile you idiots up and it works every time. You’re BOILING right now, I have you foaming at the mouth :oldlol:

Airupthere
07-26-2021, 02:47 PM
Me: *makes thread*

Fonzworth: PLEASE RRR3 take me off ignore!!!! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEE I CAN’T STAND IT!! :cry:

:yaohappy:

Woah, talk about meltdown, lol. You ok?

MadDog
07-26-2021, 02:53 PM
Lol I do this to rile you idiots up and it works every time. You’re BOILING right now, I have you foaming at the mouth :oldlol:

But, I'm the reason you created this thread lol. Keep making the same topic, while admitting Jordan is GOAT. Sounds like bulletproof logic. :confusedshrug:

RRR3
07-26-2021, 02:54 PM
But, I'm the reason you created this thread lol. Keep making the same topic, while admitting Jordan is GOAT. Sounds like bulletproof logic. :confusedshrug:
It’s funny how riled up LeBron gets you. Not only do you NEED Jordan to be GOAT you refuse to let anyone else be close. Sad! You’re pretty low on the list of memorable LeBron haters btw. Step your game up.

MadDog
07-26-2021, 03:00 PM
It’s funny how riled up LeBron gets you. Not only do you NEED Jordan to be GOAT you refuse to let anyone else be close. Sad! You’re pretty low on the list of memorable LeBron haters btw. Step your game up.

Its just basketball, chief. You'll be alright. Actually flattered I made your list. :oldlol: Did you put me on it before, or after the bubble ring?

ScottieQuitting
07-26-2021, 05:29 PM
Its just basketball, chief. You'll be alright. Actually flattered I made your list. :oldlol: Did you put me on it before, or after the bubble ring?
We made his Colombine list with all the women who turned him down in school, simply because we fact check his basketball wet dream

LAL
07-26-2021, 05:54 PM
I would've admitted if Lebron was better than Kobe but hooow? All the quitting, losing, colluding in a weak conference, no skills, bad mentality, delusional lying mental midget, excuses, narcisism, passive, focused on hiding his weaknesses, 18 prime healthy seasons only 4 questionable rings etc

Let me guess lebron is better because of his Doncic/Westbrook stats and media awards? Over Kobe being a master at his craft and an absolute winner?

You really have to be bad at basketball to say lebron is better than Kobe. Bronsexuals know.

nineiron
07-26-2021, 06:41 PM
I would've admitted if Lebron was better than Kobe but hooow? All the quitting, losing, colluding in a weak conference, no skills, bad mentality, delusional lying mental midget, excuses, narcisism, passive, focused on hiding his weaknesses, 18 prime healthy seasons only 4 questionable rings etc

Let me guess lebron is better because of his Doncic/Westbrook stats and media awards? Over Kobe being a master at his craft and an absolute winner?

You really have to be bad at basketball to say lebron is better than Kobe. Bronsexuals know.

:applause:

bullettooth
07-26-2021, 06:42 PM
Bron jock riders STILL melting down after that 1st round loss?

LOL, losers.

Axe
07-26-2021, 08:31 PM
1-9

SATAN
07-26-2021, 09:46 PM
Kobe stans. At least MJ stans still have a legitimate case at their favorite being the GOAT even though 70% of their arguments on the matter are extremely laughable.

Most Kobe fans know deep down that LeBron surpassed him a long time ago, but aren't willing to admit it. The ones who don't know are still too stupid to realize that having more rings than someone and a better finals record doesn't make them a better player, nor does it mean they had a better career.

Good post. 16 year old LeBron destroyed MJ in a scrimmage.

07-27-2021, 03:35 AM
OP so far: 4 threads being mad at other posters' posting