PDA

View Full Version : The Bulls are interested in Dennis for 150?

Kblaze8855
07-27-2021, 09:08 PM
Dennis Schröder is close to signing a 4 year $120M extension with the Los Angeles Lakers.

But Schröder is also looking for a 5 year $150m contract, which the Chicago Bulls are interested in.

(via @ChrisBHaynes)

I’m going back to 1992. Excuse me….

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HelpfulUntriedGrouper-size_restricted.gif

j3lademaster
07-27-2021, 09:13 PM
Lol, we're trying so hard to become a treadmill team.

Shogon
07-27-2021, 09:14 PM
Unless the Lakers are re-signing him to then trade him, I'm not entirely sure how this makes sense. I mean they probably have to do it just from an asset perspective and given LeBron's timer running out, right?

But you've gotta put him on the bench or you've got to move him or LeBron.

Schroder looked like a shell of himself last year compared to just the year prior to that, which is especially troubling considering it was a contract year. He came in with the wrong attitude before he even slipped a Lakers uni on, lol.

That's about to be an awful contract and might be one of the worst in the league here in a year or two.

Full Court
07-27-2021, 09:58 PM
I think that's a pretty good pickup for the Bulls. Can't be certain until seeing them play, but I think he might mesh well with Lavine and Vucevic.

97 bulls
07-27-2021, 11:18 PM
I hope the Bulls don’t try to get Schroeder. Either Simmons or Ball or Lowery or run it back. Definitely not Schroeder for 4 friggn years.

Axe
07-27-2021, 11:19 PM
I hope the Bulls don’t try to get Schroeder. Either Simmons or Ball or Lowery or run it back. Definitely not Schroeder for 4 friggn years.
This probably. Need to see them back in the playoff picture asap.

Kblaze8855
07-28-2021, 08:53 AM
We don’t have the pieces to get Simmons and keep the talent worth keeping but Lonzo? I’d take Lonzo all day over Dennis for this money.

ZenMaster
07-28-2021, 08:55 AM
Unless the Lakers are re-signing him to then trade him, I'm not entirely sure how this makes sense. I mean they probably have to do it just from an asset perspective and given LeBron's timer running out, right?

But you've gotta put him on the bench or you've got to move him or LeBron.

Schroder looked like a shell of himself last year compared to just the year prior to that, which is especially troubling considering it was a contract year. He came in with the wrong attitude before he even slipped a Lakers uni on, lol.

That's about to be an awful contract and might be one of the worst in the league here in a year or two.

Yeah LA can't lose him unless it's through sign and trade, the cap space just isn't there for a replacement.

ScottieQuitting
07-28-2021, 01:24 PM
We don’t have the pieces to get Simmons and keep the talent worth keeping but Lonzo? I’d take Lonzo all day over Dennis for this money.

Do not want bum ass Ben Simmons. Don’t want this clown, either.

Jasper
07-28-2021, 06:11 PM
I really thought D.S. was a legit starter until he hit LA.

Bron has issues with others bringing up the ball past half court , and deciding what to do - this started at his high school with him controlling the team.
Giannis with Bledsoe , sometimes allowed Bledsoe to bring it up , and altered his game to allow Jrue or Middleton to bring it up //
whether in a fast break or 1/2 court set....
CP3 ever lands in LA , Lebron will have to take a back seat... D.S. just never had the balls to say no to Bron telling him what to do.

HBK_Kliq_2
07-28-2021, 06:42 PM
Lakers signing Dennis to that contract would end lebron title hopes I think. He's a terrible fit with lebron and he's just not that good of a player.

The buss family continues to make stupid decision after decision. They been a terribly ran franchise since Jerry buss death, just lucky'd into getting lebron and AD