PDA

View Full Version : Forbes (bucks) op's out

Jasper
07-28-2021, 09:57 AM
I am sure at some point in the championship series as well as the Nets series , he felt he was not part of the team , cause offenses
targeted his defensive whoo's

Bucks need to sign him , to insure wins in regular season .... he is a solid outside threat and he is a rare pure stroker.

Druckenmiller
07-28-2021, 05:28 PM
Donte DiVincenzo will be back from injury and he and Pat Connaughton are better players. Forbes is great shooter, but if he wants to get paid and have a larger role on a team the Bucks might not be the place.

Proctor
07-28-2021, 05:31 PM
He'd be great with Lebron ball and proper minutes. He's a rhythm player though so spotting him 5 or 10 minutes isn't going to be sufficient. He's challenged on the defensive end so giving him more is something most teams aren't willing to do.

Full Court
07-28-2021, 05:58 PM
he is a solid outside threat and he is a rare pure stroker.

Pardon my ignorance here, but could someone please enlighten me as to what a pure stroker is?

Jasper
07-28-2021, 06:04 PM
Pardon my ignorance here, but could someone please enlighten me as to what a pure stroker is?

lmao

Artillery
07-28-2021, 07:58 PM
He'll be fine in the regular season, playing on a team loaded with good defenders. Sixers and Bucks for example. He's not made for the postseason however.

Jasper
07-29-2021, 09:51 AM
He'll be fine in the regular season, playing on a team loaded with good defenders. Sixers and Bucks for example. He's not made for the postseason however.

It's possible that Bucks will re-work a contract for him ... hope so.

MrFonzworth
07-29-2021, 03:09 PM

:roll: