PDA

View Full Version : Giannis proved me wrong... Lebron never did

3ba11
07-29-2021, 01:42 AM
How can a guy that mostly loses with super-teams, and never won without super-teams as the clear-cut top producer prove me wrong???..

He only proved me RIGHT - the colluding fraud only learned to team-hop - he never learned to win (organic), which requires adjusting to teammates, developing young teammates and developing championship strategy/brand of ball/team identity over many years..

Imagine never learning these things in 2 decades of playing (never learning to win).

RRR3
07-29-2021, 02:14 AM
LeBron doesn’t give a **** about you. Neither does MJ.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 02:40 AM

seething again I see

Axe
07-29-2021, 02:42 AM
seething again I see
Your gimmick account is actually dedicated to him tbf

3ba11
07-29-2021, 02:43 AM
Your gimmick account is actually dedicated to him tbf

I'm anti-fraud - I spot fraud and expose it - Lebron is the godfather of collusion and resume manufacturing in the NBA

RRR3
07-29-2021, 02:51 AM
seething again I see
I mean that’s literally just the truth. LeBron has no idea you exist. Neither does MJ. No one who doesn’t also hate LeBron obsessively has any interest in what you’re saying. You’re wasting your time.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 02:52 AM
I mean that’s literally just the truth. LeBron has no idea you exist. Neither does MJ. No one who doesn’t also hate LeBron obsessively has any interest in what you’re saying. You’re wasting your time.

It's just entertainment bud.. None of these guys know any of us exist.. We're just fans.. No need to get your panties in a bunch about your hero being a fraud

I hate how Lebron ruined basketball and removed the best brand of ball (organic chemistry) and replaced it with his AAU bullshit brand of ball.. And I like letting everyone know about it... I have 100 responses on youtube that i haven't even responded to yet.... good times

RRR3
07-29-2021, 02:53 AM
It's just entertainment bud.. None of these guys know any of us exist.. We're just fans.. No need to get your panties in a bunch about your hero being a fraud
You’re quite literally a fraud. Lied about having a D1 career :yaohappy:

Projection is strong with you. Look how riled up I got you.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 02:55 AM
You’re quite literally a fraud. Lied about having a D1 career :yaohappy:

Projection is strong with you. Look how riled up I got you.

Again, I played D1... for 2 schools... So you're wrong, and therefore wrong about everything..

RRR3
07-29-2021, 02:56 AM
Again, I played D1... for 2 schools... So you're wrong, and therefore wrong about everything.. including this dumb thread.
Proof?

I could say I’m best friends with Jeff Goldblum, doesn’t make it true.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 02:57 AM
Proof?

I could say I’m best friends with Jeff Goldblum, doesn’t make it true.

I've been doxxed on here several times over the years.. too bad for you if you weren't there to see it.. but numerous posters know exactly who i am

GrayGoat
07-29-2021, 02:57 AM
MJ never led everyone in everything for an entire finals series

RRR3
07-29-2021, 03:00 AM
I've been doxxed on here several times over the years.. too bad for you if you weren't there to see it.. but numerous posters know exactly who i am
You’re lying again, that never happened. It’s what you do. It’s downright pathological, you can’t stop. You have no proof because you made it up. Why are you a liar?

3ba11
07-29-2021, 03:00 AM
MJ never led everyone in everything for an entire finals series

Kyrie averaged 27... Lebron averaged 28...

Jordan averaged 34... Pippen averaged 15

No comparison.. one guy shared the load and one guy carried the load.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 03:01 AM
You’re lying again, that never happened. It’s what you do. It’s downright pathological, you can’t stop. You have no proof because you made it up. Why are you a liar?

You sound like you're losing it.. Everything I said is true.. I'm quite proud that I was good enough to be on a couple D1 teams.. And i did it for kicks

RRR3
07-29-2021, 03:02 AM
You sound like you're losing it.. Everything I said is true.. I'm quite proud that I was good enough to be on a couple D1 teams.. And i did it for kicks
Proof? Should be easy enough. I actually know for a fact you’re lying btw lol. Like I legit know you’re lying rn and could prove it but I don’t want to dox you so I won’t. But know that I do know you’re lying.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 03:06 AM
Proof? Should be easy enough. I actually know for a fact you’re lying btw lol. Like I legit know you’re lying rn and could prove it but I don’t want to dox you so I won’t. But know that I do know you’re lying.

haha.. i'm not lying.. it's hilarious seeing you so vexxed about it... Why do you care so much that I'm 6'7" and can dunk? It's not that big a deal.. I mean it's kinda cool but i'd rather be able to ski really good.

RRR3
07-29-2021, 03:10 AM
haha.. i'm not lying.. it's hilarious seeing you so vexxed about it... Why do you care so much that I'm 6'7" and can dunk? It's not that big a deal.. I mean it's kinda cool but i'd rather be able to ski really good.
I actually have proof you’re lying.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 03:26 AM
I actually have proof you’re lying.

No, you don't

RRR3
07-29-2021, 03:28 AM
No, you don't
I absolutely do. You scampered off in the other thread i noticed.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 03:38 AM
I absolutely do. You scampered off in the other thread i noticed.

You're getting pathetic now.. very immature and sad.. i played D1... deal with it

RRR3
07-29-2021, 03:41 AM
You're getting pathetic now.. very immature and sad.. i played D1... deal with it
How many PPG did you score?

3ba11
07-29-2021, 03:43 AM
How many PPG did you score?

Not many but I was doing it for kicks.. Politics and immaturity prevented me from being the team's 3rd best player (which i was)

RRR3
07-29-2021, 03:46 AM
Not many but I was doing it for kicks.. Politics and immaturity prevented me from being the team's 3rd best player (which i was)
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sure, man, sure. “Politics” prevented you from becoming an NBA player. :yaohappy:

JohnMax
07-29-2021, 04:53 AM

Same could be said for you. Lebron isn't paying you to defend him.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 05:26 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sure, man, sure. “Politics” prevented you from becoming an NBA player. :yaohappy:

FIU never had an NBA player before Raj and Carlos, so being the 3rd best player on FIU isn't NBA-caliber... you just don't know shit about basketball - you should be like Fkari - just a jokester on here..

ShawkFactory
07-29-2021, 09:21 AM
Fortunately for Bron, he doesn't need to prove anything to you.

And your opinion doesn't matter to anyone. We all know all of this stems from your MJ love and subsequent insecurity. So who cares.

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 09:34 AM
Let's be real, OP can't afford the therapy he desperately needs so he vents on basketball internet forums about the same topic hundred of thousands of times...it's sad tbh.

Airupthere
07-29-2021, 10:03 AM
I was a big fan of lebron prior to him colluding in MIA. Instead of proving me wrong, he went the other way. Giannis just did what I thought Lebron should have done in CLE.

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 10:08 AM
I was a big fan of lebron prior to him colluding in MIA. Instead of proving me wrong, he went the other way. Giannis just did what I thought Lebron should have done in CLE.

3ball alt?

Airupthere
07-29-2021, 10:12 AM
3ball alt?

No. A lot of people have the same take, specially outside these boards.

ImKobe
07-29-2021, 10:13 AM

I honestly believe the Cavs would have won it all in 2011 if he had stayed with the team & they made a trade for Bosh. Raptors were high on Varejao at the time and would have worked out a deal.

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 10:21 AM
I honestly believe the Cavs would have won it all in 2011 if he had stayed with the team & they made a trade for Bosh. Raptors were high on Varejao at the time and would have worked out a deal.

Bosh was never going to the Cavs, no one was. Cleveland is not a free agent destination.

But if Bosh DID go, then Lebron would have definitely stayed.

ImKobe
07-29-2021, 10:24 AM
Bosh was never going to the Cavs, no one was. Cleveland is not a free agent destination.

There were talks of them trading Bosh for Varejao, J.J Hickson & Delonte IIRC, which would have basically made them the 2021 Bucks with the trio of Bron-Mo-Bosh.

GrayGoat
07-29-2021, 11:29 AM
There were talks of them trading Bosh for Varejao, J.J Hickson & Delonte IIRC, which would have basically made them the 2021 Bucks with the trio of Bron-Mo-Bosh.

Middleton is better than mo and Bosh combined

sdot_thadon
07-29-2021, 11:45 AM
OP proves me wrong time and time again with his undying devotion to Lebron. Unreal.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 12:42 PM

They didn't need Bosh to beat the Mavs.. They already had a top defense and the organic chemistry needed to beat them plus league favorite status.. If he needed Bosh to beat Dirk, then that's more evidence of how suboptimal his style is.. 2011 was the year to get the 1-star ring and that sets up the future to acquire some coattailers

tpols
07-29-2021, 01:23 PM
'09 and '10 Lebron were better than current Giannis. Giannis wouldn't be able to play bully ball vs peak Dwight (who was even more jacked and straight DPOY) and Garnett/Perkins (that would be laughable).

But he didn't get to face guys like Dwight and KG. He drew the baby Trae hawks and John Collins, and Booker suns with playoff rookie Ayton.

Its just a poor argument to solely judge things based on outcome. Lebron had the same type of drive game, but with a much better jumper and believe it or not, the best clutch statistics in the game at that time. He simply didn't face a cupcake lineup like the Bucks did. If he had, he would have won too.

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 02:28 PM
'09 and '10 Lebron were better than current Giannis. Giannis wouldn't be able to play bully ball vs peak Dwight (who was even more jacked and straight DPOY) and Garnett/Perkins (that would be laughable).

But he didn't get to face guys like Dwight and KG. He drew the baby Trae hawks and John Collins, and Booker suns with playoff rookie Ayton.

Its just a poor argument to solely judge things based on outcome. Lebron had the same type of drive game, but with a much better jumper and believe it or not, the best clutch statistics in the game at that time. He simply didn't face a cupcake lineup like the Bucks did. If he had, he would have won too.

Solid, objective post. A post like this with the truth will confuse the OP greatly.

Gudo
07-29-2021, 02:34 PM

See that makes it worse. You're telling me Lebron could do great things but he didnt have the right mentality. Which makes it true. We know all the talent in the world is not enough to make winners. Lebron is up there but moreso for his physical gifts than mentality and heart.

RRR3
07-29-2021, 02:44 PM
See that makes it worse. You're telling me Lebron could do great things but he didnt have the right mentality. Which makes it true. We know all the talent in the world is not enough to make winners. Lebron is up there but moreso for his physical gifts than mentality and heart.
No, he’s telling you Giannis got really lucky with an absurdly easy path due to injuries lmao. There’s no way they get past the Nets with even TWO healthy stars, and it didn’t look like they were gonna get past the Hawks either before Trae got hurt. That Cavs team wasn’t championship caliber it would have taken a similarly lucky path (due to injuries or chokes) for them to win. Sure it’s possible but LeBron wasn’t counting on it so he left and I don’t blame him.

If you’re less objective than Tpols, it’s probably time to reconsider your posting.

FKAri
07-29-2021, 02:51 PM
You're proven wrong everyday. How's that Oubre > Klay working out for you?

Airupthere
07-29-2021, 02:52 PM
No, he’s telling you Giannis got really lucky with an absurdly easy path due to injuries lmao. There’s no way they get past the Nets with even TWO healthy stars, and it didn’t look like they were gonna get past the Hawks either before Trae got hurt. That Cavs team wasn’t championship caliber it would have taken a similarly lucky path (due to injuries or chokes) for them to win. Sure it’s possible but LeBron wasn’t counting on it so he left and I don’t blame him.

If you’re less objective than Tpols, it’s probably time to reconsider your posting.

If he couldn't create a winning culture then that's on him. He leaves teams every 3-4 years. Is that coincidence? It's not like giannis was suddenly gifted Dwade's or AD's for him to just suddenly win a ring. The bucks lost many times in the past years but they have always been contenders. Giannis and Khris both came from the bottom and worked themselves up. The mentality they had is nothing close to Lebron's. Also, the Bucks faced the Heat, the Nets where KD was playing insanely well, the Hawks who have proven themselves as well over the sixers, and the Suns who beat everyone. That was not an easy path to the finals.

Hey Yo
07-29-2021, 03:10 PM
If he couldn't create a winning culture then that's on him. He leaves teams every 3-4 years. Is that coincidence? It's not like giannis was suddenly gifted Dwade's or AD's for him to just suddenly win a ring. The bucks lost many times in the past years but they have always been contenders. Giannis and Khris both came from the bottom and worked themselves up. The mentality they had is nothing close to Lebron's. Also, the Bucks faced the Heat, the Nets where KD was playing insanely well, the Hawks who have proven themselves as well over the sixers, and the Suns who beat everyone. That was not an easy path to the finals.

Lebron's championship teams dont even make the Finals if he misses the last 2 games of an ECF series like Greek did.

MadDog
07-29-2021, 03:17 PM
Giannis proved a bunch of people wrong. Only capping muthafukkaz say different. :oldlol: Giannis was hitting jumpers. Making his freethrows. And had a good diet of post moves. Best part is that his teammates all ate while he dominated. Greek's numbers didnt come at the expense of his team.

Airupthere
07-29-2021, 03:18 PM
Lebron's championship teams dont even make the Finals if he misses the last 2 games of an ECF series like Greek did.

Because Giannis doesnt act like he's the guy that will do everything for everyone.

Hey Yo
07-29-2021, 03:28 PM
Because Giannis doesnt act like he's the guy that will do everything for everyone.

But weren't his 2nd and 3rd options superstars even before playing with James? Isn't that why they were called a superteam?

According to you and others, those superstars should play better without him, no?

GrayGoat
07-29-2021, 03:50 PM
Oubre proved op wrong

Axe
07-29-2021, 05:30 PM

I've never seen you praise kong like this before, thurston.

And1AllDay
07-29-2021, 06:01 PM
pippen proved me wrong. mike never did

https://i.postimg.cc/nVwH1QcP/Route_19_toto.jpg

i never knew pippen was great enough to drag a 1-9 career failure to six finals

respect

SaintzFury13
07-29-2021, 07:57 PM

What part of "made a trade for Bosh" did you not understand?

The problem with this is that Bosh was going to Miami regardless of whether or not LeBron did. He wanted out and he had every intention of going there since Wade was dead set on staying with the Heat. LeBron was the wildcard and he ultimately chose to join them rather than stay in Cleveland, which was apparently the only other option he really considered in the end.

They didn't need Bosh to beat the Mavs.. They already had a top defense and the organic chemistry needed to beat them plus league favorite status.. If he needed Bosh to beat Dirk, then that's more evidence of how suboptimal his style is.. 2011 was the year to get the 1-star ring and that sets up the future to acquire some coattailers

Buddy, the 2011 Lakers got swept by that very Mavericks team. LeBron and Cleveland absolutely would have needed Bosh to beat them, let alone make it back to the finals, especially when we see what happened in the actual finals of that year. The Mavericks were going to be an insanely tough team for a guy like LeBron to score against. They were going to need a legitimate second option on offense.

Also, without Bosh, Cleveland doesn't even make it to the finals again, which is something you guys are ignoring for some reason. Perhaps LeBron does better this time around against Boston, but guess what? They are still a deep team who matched up well with Cleveland. Unless they made some legitimate adjustments (getting Bosh would be more than enough), they were just going to face another early round exit as a result.

If he couldn't create a winning culture then that's on him. He leaves teams every 3-4 years. Is that coincidence?

It actually is, yes.

2010 when he left Cleveland: Cleveland management dicked LeBron over time and time again. They still managed to string together two 60 win seasons on the backbone of LeBron's insane talent. The best LeBron was ever able to get out of his first tenure in Cleveland was an out of prime Ben Wallace (which didn't even solve Cleveland's biggest issue which was that they had no legitimate second option on offense).

2014 when he left Miami: This was a team that he went to the NBA finals four straight times with and won two titles. You're telling me he failed to build a winning culture here? Please. And make no mistake about it, LeBron could have very easily stayed and Miami would still be favorites to go back to the finals. Hell, they probably would have beaten Golden State. They had a lot more defensive versatility than Cleveland and that was the year Hassan Whiteside started making some noise. Miami's defense simply would have been too much for Golden State to overcome.

2018 when he left Cleveland: Again, same case as before. Team made it to the finals four straight times, won a title. But the difference here is that by that fourth season, the team was practically gutted. The difference between the 2017 Cavaliers and the 2018 Cavaliers was shocking to say the least. They went from being one of the deepest and most deadly offensive teams in the NBA to a team barely scrapping to just make it to the finals in a weakened Eastern Conference. And the thing is, that very same Eastern Conference would see the rise of two legitimately elite teams in the Bucks and the Raptors, who were both led by Giannis and Kawhi respectively. I have every reason to believe that the Cavaliers would not have made the finals that year if LeBron had stayed when you consider how mightily they struggled against much worse teams.

It's not like giannis was suddenly gifted Dwade's or AD's for him to just suddenly win a ring. The bucks lost many times in the past years but they have always been contenders. Giannis and Khris both came from the bottom and worked themselves up. The mentality they had is nothing close to Lebron's. Also, the Bucks faced the Heat, the Nets where KD was playing insanely well, the Hawks who have proven themselves as well over the sixers, and the Suns who beat everyone. That was not an easy path to the finals.

The Heat were missing key players from their Finals run that made them a legitimate threat to the Bucks. At this point they were basically just cracks on the sidewalk for the Bucks. Kevin Durant was playing insanely well but the Bucks are way too good of a team for one man to beat. With no Irving and a hobbled Harden and a head coach in Steve Nash who had NO idea what he was doing, it's honestly amazing that the Nets played as well as they did against the Bucks. And the Hawks didn't really prove anything. It is a well known fact at this point that the only reason the Sixers lost that series was due to the poor offensive performances of Ben Simmons (and Tobias Harris which everyone ignores for some reason). The Hawks had no business being in the Eastern Conference Finals to begin with.

And the Suns didn't "beat everyone". All three of their playoff opponents were missing one of their all star players for either the entire series or part of it. Hell, the Lakers losing AD swung the series in the Suns favor, a series of which they were LOSING before said injury happened. And above all else, the Suns did not match up well with Milwaukee. The one thing they had going for them is that their head coaching was a LOT better than Milauwkee's.

I'm not one of those guys that will say Milwaukee didn't deserve this championship. But there is no possible way you can sit here and argue that the Bucks didn't have a pretty easy path to the finals.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:18 PM
What part of "made a trade for Bosh" did you not understand?

The problem with this is that Bosh was going to Miami regardless of whether or not LeBron did. He wanted out and he had every intention of going there since Wade was dead set on staying with the Heat. LeBron was the wildcard and he ultimately chose to join them rather than stay in Cleveland, which was apparently the only other option he really considered in the end.

Buddy, the 2011 Lakers got swept by that very Mavericks team. LeBron and Cleveland absolutely would have needed Bosh to beat them, let alone make it back to the finals, especially when we see what happened in the actual finals of that year. The Mavericks were going to be an insanely tough team for a guy like LeBron to score against. They were going to need a legitimate second option on offense.

Also, without Bosh, Cleveland doesn't even make it to the finals again, which is something you guys are ignoring for some reason. Perhaps LeBron does better this time around against Boston, but guess what? They are still a deep team who matched up well with Cleveland. Unless they made some legitimate adjustments (getting Bosh would be more than enough), they were just going to face another early round exit as a result.

It actually is, yes.

2010 when he left Cleveland: Cleveland management dicked LeBron over time and time again. They still managed to string together two 60 win seasons on the backbone of LeBron's insane talent. The best LeBron was ever able to get out of his first tenure in Cleveland was an out of prime Ben Wallace (which didn't even solve Cleveland's biggest issue which was that they had no legitimate second option on offense).

2014 when he left Miami: This was a team that he went to the NBA finals four straight times with and won two titles. You're telling me he failed to build a winning culture here? Please. And make no mistake about it, LeBron could have very easily stayed and Miami would still be favorites to go back to the finals. Hell, they probably would have beaten Golden State. They had a lot more defensive versatility than Cleveland and that was the year Hassan Whiteside started making some noise. Miami's defense simply would have been too much for Golden State to overcome.

2018 when he left Cleveland: Again, same case as before. Team made it to the finals four straight times, won a title. But the difference here is that by that fourth season, the team was practically gutted. The difference between the 2017 Cavaliers and the 2018 Cavaliers was shocking to say the least. They went from being one of the deepest and most deadly offensive teams in the NBA to a team barely scrapping to just make it to the finals in a weakened Eastern Conference. And the thing is, that very same Eastern Conference would see the rise of two legitimately elite teams in the Bucks and the Raptors, who were both led by Giannis and Kawhi respectively. I have every reason to believe that the Cavaliers would not have made the finals that year if LeBron had stayed when you consider how mightily they struggled against much worse teams.

The Heat were missing key players from their Finals run that made them a legitimate threat to the Bucks. At this point they were basically just cracks on the sidewalk for the Bucks. Kevin Durant was playing insanely well but the Bucks are way too good of a team for one man to beat. With no Irving and a hobbled Harden and a head coach in Steve Nash who had NO idea what he was doing, it's honestly amazing that the Nets played as well as they did against the Bucks. And the Hawks didn't really prove anything. It is a well known fact at this point that the only reason the Sixers lost that series was due to the poor offensive performances of Ben Simmons (and Tobias Harris which everyone ignores for some reason). The Hawks had no business being in the Eastern Conference Finals to begin with.

And the Suns didn't "beat everyone". All three of their playoff opponents were missing one of their all star players for either the entire series or part of it. Hell, the Lakers losing AD swung the series in the Suns favor, a series of which they were LOSING before said injury happened. And above all else, the Suns did not match up well with Milwaukee. The one thing they had going for them is that their head coaching was a LOT better than Milauwkee's.

I'm not one of those guys that will say Milwaukee didn't deserve this championship. But there is no possible way you can sit here and argue that the Bucks didn't have a pretty easy path to the finals.

Mo Williams didn't join a good team in 2009 (45 wins in 2008).. he MADE those cavs good (21 more wins), which is why he was an all-star that year despite averaging less PPG and APG than before Lebron.

Ultimately, the 2009 and 2010 Cavs had better defenses than the 1st three-peat bulls and FAR more scorers, which is why they were the 1 seed, but couldn't beat Dwight with homecourt advantage because Lebron's brand of ball is suboptimal and therefore needs extra talent to win (super-teams).

RRR3
07-29-2021, 09:21 PM
Mo Williams averaged the highest PPG of his career with LeBron. 3ball can’t stop lying.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:25 PM
Mo Williams averaged the highest PPG of his career with LeBron. 3ball can’t stop lying.

Mo Williams didn't join a good team in 2009 (45 wins in 2008).. he MADE those cavs good (21 more wins), which is why he was an all-star that year.

Ultimately, the 2009 and 2010 Cavs had better defenses than the 1st three-peat bulls and FAR more scorers, which is why they were the 1 seed, but couldn't beat Dwight with homecourt advantage because Lebron's brand of ball is suboptimal and therefore needs extra talent to win (super-teams).

RRR3
07-29-2021, 09:25 PM
Yes Mo made the Cavs good not LeBron entering his prime :rolleyes:

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 09:27 PM
Mo Williams didn't join a good team in 2009 (45 wins in 2008).. he MADE those cavs good (21 more wins), which is why he was an all-star that year.

Cavs lost to the Magic because they couldn't guard the three point line. The Magic were also insanely clutch during that series (statistical outlier across a short data set), which obviously makes a huge outcome in a playoff series.

The Cavs offense was not why they lost.

Lebron himself was a better player as well in 09 compared to any previous year of his career.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:28 PM
Cavs lost to the Magic because they couldn't guard the three point line. The Magic were also insanely clutch during that series (statistical outlier across a short data set), which obviously makes a huge outcome in a playoff series.

The Cavs offense was not why they lost.

Cavs lost that series because Lebron and Mike Brown made the dumbest defensive decision of all-time... Instead of guarding Rashard Lewis and/or Hedo, Lebron guarded Courtney Lee

That messed everything up

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:30 PM
Yes Mo made the Cavs good not LeBron entering his prime :rolleyes:

Those Cavs had a better defense than the 1st three-peat Bulls, while Mo was superior offensively to 90' Pippen across the board (PER, WS/48, VORP, BPM, scoring, efficiency)

RRR3
07-29-2021, 09:34 PM
Those Cavs had a better defense than the 1st three-peat Bulls, while Mo was superior offensively to 90' Pippen across the board (PER, WS/48, VORP, BPM, scoring, efficiency)
Who was the Cavs best defensive player? :yaohappy:

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 09:42 PM
Cavs lost that series because Lebron and Mike Brown made the dumbest defensive decision of all-time... Instead of guarding Rashard Lewis and/or Hedo, Lebron guarded Courtney Lee

That messed everything up

Lol okay? That's literally the opposite of what you've been claiming (Lebron ball on offense).

You contradict yourself more than every other post on ISH combined...this is why you end up shitting on your OWN arguments pretty often.

By the way, how is having Magic, Lebron, and Bill Russell outside of your top 10 all time going for you? Might as well put Hakeem outside the top ten as well since he got his rings with MJ in retirement.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:54 PM
Lol okay? That's literally the opposite of what you've been claiming (Lebron ball on offense).

You contradict yourself more than every other post on ISH combined...this is why you end up shitting on your OWN arguments pretty often.

By the way, how is having Magic, Lebron, and Bill Russell outside of your top 10 all time going for you? Might as well put Hakeem outside the top ten as well since he got his rings with MJ in retirement.

Of course it's Lebron-ball.. that's a given - but that wasn't the only reason - upgrading the brand from Lebron-ball or using a normal defensive gameplan would've won.. It shouldn't take much to beat Dwight with HCA, but it's almost like the Cavs were TRYING to lose with their trash offensive and defensive strategy.. basketball genius my ass

GrayGoat
07-29-2021, 09:55 PM
LeBron wins the free rent in op’s head

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:57 PM
LeBron wins the free rent in op’s head

Frauds definitely tilt the shit out of me... true

SouBeachTalents
07-29-2021, 10:01 PM

Besides his clinically insane obsession on the same 3 topics, the bolded is what truly makes 3ball a joke. He has no real set beliefs, he'll flip flop on every topic just to further the agenda he's attempting to push at the moment. His agenda also causes him to make hilariously bad takes like Manu & Klay being as good as Antawn Jamison :lol

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 10:03 PM
Of course it's Lebron-ball.. that's a given - but that wasn't the only reason - upgrading the brand from Lebron-ball or using a normal defensive gameplan would've won.. It shouldn't take much to beat Dwight with HCA, but it's almost like the Cavs were TRYING to lose with their trash offensive and defensive strategy.. basketball genius my ass

No, the Magic as a team were too big on offense, especially the wings, for the Cavs (Mo and Delonte couldn't guard the three point line) and Dwight ATE inside destroying Varajao and an old Big Z. They were also super clutch for most of the series which was enough to get them across the finish line.

Magic shot 40.8% from three on 25.3 attempts per game, which was huge for the time of the NBA.

You always make excuses for the 2015 Warriors saying they had a "brief" strategy advantage - aka three point shooting - yet ignore the fact that the Magic had a historic three point shooting series vs the Cavs. Here's an article for you to read about this "brief" strategy advantage.

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/6/6/18654834/orlando-magic-nba-finals-three-point-shooting

You know damn well it's silly to blame Lebron for losing that series. You just can't help yourself because you hate Lebron.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-29-2021, 10:07 PM
Besides his clinically insane obsession on the same 3 topics, the bolded is what truly makes 3ball a joke. He has no real set beliefs, he'll flip flop on every topic just to further the agenda he's attempting to push at the moment. His agenda also causes him to make hilariously bad takes like Manu & Klay being as good as Antawn Jamison :lol

Main reason I don't feel bad for him :oldlol: He's trash who trolls for his own entertainment.

I don't believe ANYTHING that comes out of his mouth. None of you should.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 10:17 PM
No, the Magic as a team were too big on offense for the Cavs (Mo and Delonte couldn't guard the three point line) and Dwight ATE inside destroying Varajao and an old Big Z. They were also super clutch for most of the series which was enough to get them across the finish line.

Magic shot 40.8% from three on 25.3 attempts per game, which was huge for the time of the NBA.

You always make excuses for the 2015 Warriors saying they had a "brief" strategy advantage - aka three point shooting - yet ignore the fact that the Magic had a historic three point shooting series vs the Cavs.

You know damn well it's silly to blame Lebron for losing that series. You just can't help yourself because you hate Lebron.

Lebron's normal defensive assignments (Rashard and Hedo) shot 47% and 39% from three, respectively... They went ape-shit because Lebron wasn't guarding them.. Instead, Lebron chose to lock down the Magic's lowest producer BY FAR (Lee shot 26%)...

What a blunder - the Cavs made this defensive blunder because they assumed their offense could make up for it - but no one knew that Lebron-ball without super-teams is no different than CP3-ball in the playoffs (unsuccessful)... That series was our first real glimpse of Lebron's game not being as optimal as people thought.

And people still don't realize that no one can win with high scoring if it's rarely assisted - high scoring that is low-assisted turns teammates into spot-up shooters more than normal... Otoh, guys that win with high scoring have part of their scoring assisted, which elevates teammates like Mo Williams, or allows the team to play a more effective brand of ball movement that puts better pressure on the opponent.. Better pressure on the opponent wears them down and takes away from their attack (wins the battle of attrition).

These things all go together to produce a historic upset - the Magic were one of the biggest underdogs to ever win a playoff series

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 10:19 PM
Lebron's normal defensive assignments (Rashard and Hedo) shot 47% and 39% from three, respectively... They went ape-shit because Lebron wasn't guarding them.. Instead, Lebron chose to lock down the Magic's lowest producer BY FAR (Lee shot 26%)...

What a blunder - the Cavs made this defensive blunder because they assumed their offense could make up for it - but no one knew that Lebron-ball without super-teams is no different than CP3-ball in the playoffs (unsuccessful)... That series was our first real glimpse of Lebron's game not being as optimal as people thought.

And people still don't realize that no one can win with high scoring if it's rarely assisted - guys that win with high scoring have part of their scoring assisted, which elevates teammates like Mo Williams, or allows the team to play a more effective brand that puts better pressure on the opponent.. Better pressure on the opponent wears them down and takes away from their attack..

These things all go together to produce a historic upset - the Magic were one of the biggest underdogs to ever win a playoff series

Lebron can't guard every player the Magic had.

Mikael Pietrus and Raefer Alson also shot really well from three on significant attempts.

Idk how you don't get tired of your own bullshit. You have a completely different set of "logic" for Lebron compared to any other NBA player ever.

Go ahead and read that article I posted.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 10:23 PM
Lebron can't guard every player the Magic had.

Mikael Pietrus and Raefer Alson also shot really well from three on significant attempts.

Idk how you don't get tired of your own bullshit. You have a completely different set of "logic" for Lebron compared to any other NBA player ever.

Go ahead and read that article I posted.

Rashard Lewis and Hedo were the perimeter leaders and it was imperative for Lebron to guard one of them.. With those guys going ape-shit, teammates followed... Monkey see, monkey do... If Lebron shuts them down, he forces lesser Magic players to undertake a bigger role than they're capable and they'll shoot like garbage in that capacity.

But an equally important issue is the offense - Lebron-ball has never put sufficient pressure on the best teams to wear them down... Opponents are always fresh as a daisy defensively, so they go off offensively - everyone goes off on Lebron's teams, not just the Magic.. there's tons of instances of teams "getting hot" against Lebron's teams because his ball-dominant brand doesn't wear them down.

otoh, Lebron's teams never get hot because the opponent is wearing them down with ball movement, while Lebron dominates the ball and doesn't respond in kind with effectivfe pressure that can win the battle of attrition..

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 10:29 PM
Rashard Lewis and Hedo were the perimeter leaders and it was imperative for Lebron to guard one of them.. With those guys going ape-shit, teammates followed... Monkey see, monkey do... If Lebron shuts them down, he forces lesser Magic players to undertake a bigger role than they're capable and they'll shoot like garbage in that capacity.

But an equally important issue is the offense - Lebron-ball has never put sufficient pressure on the best teams to wear them down... Opponents are always fresh as a daisy defensively, so they go off offensively - everyone goes off on Lebron's teams, not just the Magic.. there's tons of instances of teams "getting hot" against Lebron's teams because his ball-dominant brand doesn't wear them down.

otoh, Lebron's teams never get hot because the opponent is wearing them down with ball movement, while Lebron dominates the ball and doesn't respond in kind with effectivfe pressure that can win the battle of attrition..

This is all bullshit.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 10:34 PM
This is all bullshit.

your excuse for Orlando winning is that their offense was better, so we actually agree on that... but you worded it like "they got hot", which is a euphemism for them having a better, more effective offense that can move the ball and get better looks.

And the previous post was fact - if Lebron guards the Magic's top perimeter players and does well, he forces lesser Magic players to undertake a bigger role than they're capable and they'll shoot like garbage in that capacity.

Ultimately, Lebron-ball is a simpleton offense that sucks... it just does - needs super-teams and still mostly loses.. never a #1 offense in 20 year sample.

RRR3
07-29-2021, 10:37 PM
LeBron permanently broke 3ball in 2020.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 10:39 PM
LeBron permanently broke 3ball in 2020.

actually ray allen did in 2013.. i bet he regrets saving lebron's career because now he's forced to defend MJ as goat, which i'm sure he never thought he'd need to do:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ray+allen+says+MJ+is+goat

Ray played against both and knows who is best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCOJQOMEJ4Y

RRR3
07-29-2021, 10:43 PM
actually ray allen did in 2013.. i bet he regrets saving lebron's career because now he's forced to defend MJ as goat, which i'm sure he never thought he'd need to do:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ray+allen+says+MJ+is+goat

Ray played against both and knows who is best:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCOJQOMEJ4Y
Do you think MJ being better than LeBron is an own? That still makes LeBron second all time lol.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 10:44 PM
Do you think MJ being better than LeBron is an own? That still makes LeBron second all time lol.

A guy that is literally a couple bounces away from being a 2/10 bum is #2 all-time?...

If we ran that iteration 100 times, Lebron is 2/10 the vast majority of the time...
His luckboxing demonstrates that he's nowhere near #2... let alone his manufactured finals runs with super-teams in a weak conference that dwight and jimmy butler were winning...

RRR3
07-29-2021, 10:47 PM
A guy that is literally a couple bounces away from being a 2/10 bum is #2 all-time?...

If we ran that iteration 100 times, Lebron is 2/10 the vast majority of the time...
His luckboxing demonstrates that he's nowhere near #2... let alone his manufactured finals runs with super-teams in a weak conference that dwight and jimmy butler were winning...
You were in tears typing this :roll:

SouBeachTalents
07-29-2021, 10:47 PM

Eh, LeBron was extremely unlucky to play at the level he did in '09, '17 & '18 and not win one title, and also unlucky that both Kyrie & Love went down in 2015. So I bet if you put LeBron through a random simulator he'd come out with 4-5 rings, which is prob how many Jordan would've won if he didn't play in the weak ass 90's

sdot_thadon
07-29-2021, 10:48 PM

If you ran it 100 times, he'd probably come out better most times as the law of averages plays out and his performances lean towards the mean. Mo Williams might show up in Orlando and get him to the finals more often than not. 2011 would definitely be a chip more often than not. Kyrie and Love don't get injured 100 times in 2015, etc. So who knows maybe he ends up more successful.....

zeerghit
07-29-2021, 10:54 PM
Again, I played D1... for 2 schools... So you're wrong, and therefore wrong about everything..

:roll::roll::roll:

StrongLurk
07-29-2021, 11:07 PM
your excuse for Orlando winning is that their offense was better, so we actually agree on that... but you worded it like "they got hot", which is a euphemism for them having a better, more effective offense that can move the ball and get better looks.

And the previous post was fact - if Lebron guards the Magic's top perimeter players and does well, he forces lesser Magic players to undertake a bigger role than they're capable and they'll shoot like garbage in that capacity.

Ultimately, Lebron-ball is a simpleton offense that sucks... it just does - needs super-teams and still mostly loses.. never a #1 offense in 20 year sample.

More bullshit, you don't convince anybody with these horrible posts. You literally just say this bullshit to make yourself feel better :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
07-29-2021, 11:21 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

:lol

Here's a smart poster who laughs, and doesn't take the bait. Geekballs' iq is equivalent to Adam Morrison's NBA career.

SouBeachTalents
07-29-2021, 11:28 PM
:lol

Here's a smart poster who laughs, and doesn't take the bait. Geekballs' iq is equivalent to Adam Morrison's NBA career.
Which is fitting since his idol took him with the number 3 pick

RRR3
07-29-2021, 11:33 PM
Which is fitting since his idol took him with the number 3 pick
LeBron’s fault I’m sure. Somehow. Or Pippen’s.

tpols
07-30-2021, 12:15 AM
Eh, LeBron was extremely unlucky to play at the level he did in '09, '17 & '18 and not win one title, and also unlucky that both Kyrie & Love went down in 2015. So I bet if you put LeBron through a random simulator he'd come out with 4-5 rings, which is prob how many Jordan would've won if he didn't play in the weak ass 90's

I've defended lebron here but you need to get real. If you let MJ play with as many superstars and all stars and team hop over and over like lebron he'd easily do better than 4 rings. He did 6 with just Pippen. And the 90s were no cakewalk, MJ never faced a soft ass lineup like baby Trae hawks or Booker suns to win it. He had to do battle with Magic, Worthy, Ewing, Barkley, KJ, Clyde, Porter, Payton, Kemp, Payton, Reggie, Stockton, and Malone.

Don't front... when lebron lost it was record setting margin. When he won it was by a hair. '13 and '16 are easily reversible. '07, '11, '14, '17, and '18 were not.

RRR3
07-30-2021, 12:23 AM
I've defended lebron here but you need to get real. If you let MJ play with as many superstars and all stars and team hop over and over like lebron he'd easily do better than 4 rings. He did 6 with just Pippen. And the 90s were no cakewalk, MJ never faced a soft ass lineup like baby Trae hawks or Booker suns to win it. He had to do battle with Magic, Worthy, Ewing, Barkley, KJ, Clyde, Porter, Payton, Kemp, Payton, Reggie, Stockton, and Malone.

Don't front... when lebron lost it was record setting margin. When he won it was by a hair. '13 and '16 are easily reversible. '07, '11, '14, '17, and '18 were not.
Lmao only when people say Giannis is better than him that’s not saying much. You hate LeBron almost as much as 3ball, you’re just less insane.

tpols
07-30-2021, 12:28 AM
Lmao only when people say Giannis is better than him that’s not saying much. You hate LeBron almost as much as 3ball, you’re just less insane.

Nobody touches you when it comes to insanity my friend. You take L's so often on this site it has you researching posters families.

MadDog
07-30-2021, 12:35 AM
Nobody touches you when it comes to insanity my friend. You take L's so often on this site it has you researching posters families.

I made RRR3s "hate list" the other day lol. Easy riling up a poster who is half retarded.

RRR3
07-30-2021, 12:37 AM
Ttrolls and MeltFraud, two of the biggest idiots on ISH.

Axe
07-30-2021, 01:09 AM
I made RRR3s "hate list" the other day lol. Easy riling up a poster who is half retarded.
For someone on his ignore list, congrats for being on that list as well.

3ba11
07-30-2021, 01:10 AM

SouBeach on his bike again and pedaling fast

3ba11
07-30-2021, 01:40 AM
If you ran it 100 times, he'd probably come out better most times as the law of averages plays out and his performances lean towards the mean. Mo Williams might show up in Orlando and get him to the finals more often than not. 2011 would definitely be a chip more often than not. Kyrie and Love don't get injured 100 times in 2015, etc. So who knows maybe he ends up more successful.....

Lebron had never faced that level of pressure previous to 2011 and therefore chokes the first time he faces it 100% of the time - it was a growing pain for him because he lacks the clutch gene that Jordan or other non-chokers had... So he never wins in 2011..

And if he makes the Finals in 2009, he probably doesn't team-hop... But he never makes those Finals because that series was a gentleman's sweep if not for Lebron's lucky shot, so Lebron-ball was too inferior to ever win that series... And Mo never plays well because when Lebron scores that much unassisted, Mo is reduced to spot-up role more than normal and the team plays a horrific brand..

With Mo having weak scoring and efficiency, Lebron can't beat a top 5 SRS team because he's never done so in 20 years (never beat a top team with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick, aka no carry-jobs against good teams in 2 decades of playing).. He can't have carry-jobs against good teams because he sucks at the contested and clutch jumpshooting required - he shot 30% on jumpers in the 4th quarter of that series..

Lebron simply lost too many times in egregious fashion (chokes, upset losses, record losses) to say that he would do better if they ran it many times.

Axe
07-30-2021, 01:41 AM
Aaand....

He's back at it again, ladies and gentlemen. :roll:

3ba11
07-30-2021, 01:44 AM
Aaand....

He's back at it again, ladies and gentlemen. :roll:

The entire last page was responses from other posters - I picked the one that included most of everyone's arguments and responded to that (sdot above).. I'm just responding - I didn't bump the thread.

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 01:46 AM
pippen proved me wrong. mike never did

https://i.postimg.cc/nVwH1QcP/Route_19_toto.jpg

i never knew pippen was great enough to drag a 1-9 career failure to six finals

respect

OP?

Axe
07-30-2021, 01:48 AM
The entire last page was responses from other posters - I picked the one that included most of everyone's arguments and responded to that (sdot above).. I'm just responding - I didn't bump the thread.
For a 43 year old, it seems nothing will ever stop you from trashing kong. Not even revealing the first letter of the names of some of your family members.

3ba11
07-30-2021, 01:50 AM
For a 43 year old, it seems nothing will ever stop you from trashing kong. Not even revealing the first letter of the names of some of your family members.

If there's fraud, then I'm there to expose it and lebron is the biggest fraud in sports history - he manufactured his resume, which tricked everyone into calling him #2 all-time - that's the biggest fraud ever..

He's a 6'8" John Wall - that's his skillset and that's nowhere near #2

Axe
07-30-2021, 01:54 AM
If there's fraud, then I'm there to expose it and lebron is the biggest fraud in sports history - he manufactured his resume, which tricked everyone into calling him #2 all-time - that's the biggest fraud ever..

He's a 6'8" John Wall - that's his skillset and that's nowhere near #2
I thought you don't watch modern basketball anymore so why tf would you care anyways?

3ba11
07-30-2021, 01:57 AM
OP?

88' Pippen'......... 8/4... 12 PER... benchwarmer
06' Zydrunas.... 16/8... 22 PER... 2x all-star
06' Hughes'...... 15/5.... all-defender, steals champ

88' Doug Collins..... future announcer
06' Mike Brown...... future COY and likely HOF

Jordan needed an 8 ppg rookie benchwarmer to make the playoffs, while Lebron needed the East all-star center, a 22/6/5 all-defender, and the future COY - so lebron needed a lot more help for his entire career.

3ba11
07-30-2021, 01:58 AM
I thought you don't watch modern basketball anymore so why tf would you care anyways?

I'm always a basketball fan and I dispute everyone saying Lebron is so good - he isn't - he's a dumb ball-dominator... literally dumb - he doesn't know how to play and needs super-teams - this bum needs Westbrook and AD now, lol... this guy's a joke

Thenameless
07-30-2021, 02:30 AM
Kyrie averaged 27... Lebron averaged 28...

Jordan averaged 34... Pippen averaged 15

No comparison.. one guy shared the load and one guy carried the load.

Carrying the load? I'm pretty sure Lebron beats Jordan in an arm wrestle.

SATAN
07-30-2021, 06:49 AM
LeBron at age 16 kicked MJ's ass. No question he would snap MJ's arm like a twig.

The moment LeBron put MJ and his stans on notice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfIJEyWYTdE

:roll:

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 07:27 AM
LeBron at age 16 kicked MJ's ass. No question he would snap MJ's arm like a twig.

The moment LeBron put MJ and his stans on notice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfIJEyWYTdE

The dunk that had MJ and his stans shaking. " I'm coming for you Mikey boy." Then LBJ rips off 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 to seal GOAT status over Mikey. What a time.

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 08:04 AM
The dunk that had MJ and his stans shaking. " I'm coming for you Mikey boy." Then LBJ rips off 2016, 2017, 2018, 2020 to seal GOAT status over Mikey. What a time.

Regular dunk on a wide open fast break? Against an old mj sitting on the sidelines? Dude cant even join the dunk contest. What makes him think he can handle the heat when the competition gets real?

StrongLurk
07-30-2021, 11:18 AM
3ball has Magic Johnson, Lebron James, and Bill Russell outside of his top ten.

He has no basketball credibility.

RRR3
07-30-2021, 01:13 PM

Yikes who does he have IN the top 10 then? :lol

And1AllDay
07-30-2021, 01:59 PM

3baLLLLLL =

smole brain

3ba11
07-30-2021, 06:26 PM

MJ
Wilt
Kareem
Bird
Kobe
Russell
Duncan
Hakeeem
Shaq
Giannis
Magic
Lebron
KD

Guys that can play system-ball or that learned to win (organic) are rewarded in the rankings.. Talent-based winners/colluders that never learned to win (organic) are punished.

8Ball
07-30-2021, 06:29 PM
Jordan never had an organic team.

Jordan joined a 55 win team in free agency. The only time Jordan had balls to join a lottery team was on the Wizards, and we know how that ended up, complete failure.

Jordan also played with a team in 1996-1998 that only had Pippen as a leftover player from 1991-1993. Complete rebuild.

No organic championships.

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2021, 06:32 PM
https://i.ibb.co/5sfpK5n/Screenshot-2021-07-20-180658.png

Less than a year ago Giannis was "absolute trash", now he's a top 10 player of all time. Never change 3ball :oldlol:

GrayGoat
07-30-2021, 06:39 PM
MJ
Wilt
Kareem
Bird
Kobe
Russell
Duncan
Hakeeem
Shaq
Giannis
Magic
Lebron
KD

Guys that can play system-ball or that learned to win (organic) are rewarded in the rankings.. Talent-based winners/colluders that never learned to win (organic) are punished.

Wilt’s chips were not organic. They were soy and chemically induced. How does going from the San Francisco warriors to the 76ers and then winning the chip count as organic?

3ba11
07-30-2021, 06:42 PM
https://i.ibb.co/5sfpK5n/Screenshot-2021-07-20-180658.png

Less than a year ago Giannis was "absolute trash", now he's a top 10 player of all time. Never change 3ball :oldlol:

Read the thread title Mr. RL (remedial learning).... and then maybe go back and get that GED

3ba11
07-30-2021, 06:43 PM
Wilt’s chips were not organic. They were soy and chemically induced. How does going from the San Francisco warriors to the 76ers and then winning the chip count as organic?

Wilt played in a league that was built to stop him by putting all the good players on 1 team - Russell had 9 HOF teammates..

GrayGoat
07-30-2021, 06:45 PM
Wilt played in a league that was built to stop him by putting all the good players on 1 team - Russell had 9 HOF teammates..

True imagine having a teammate like west that put up 40ppg in the finals

3ba11
07-30-2021, 06:55 PM
True imagine having a teammate like west that put up 40ppg in the finals

* AD led the entire league in playoff scoring

* Wade carried Lebron in 2011 Playoffs and Finals

* Westbrook is the modern Oscar Robertson and a league MVP - he has Pippen's horrific efficiency but twice the production

* Kyrie destroyed the only unanimous league MVP in history and bailed out Lebron with the greatest shot in Finals history

Now what did Pippen do?... He won 55 games and lost in the 2nd Round just like Marc Gasol, Blake Griffin, KJ, Lowry - f*cking everyone.. 55 wins and 2nd Round loss is a top 1000 peak...

And what did Pippen do outside this top 1000 peak?.. He forced the Bulls to win in spite of him in 93' and 96-98' with worst-ever performance (lowest playoff BPM ever by a winning sidekick in 93'..... 3 of the 7 worst shooting efficiencies for a winning sidekick in 93', 96' and 98' playoffs...... 17 on 41% for the entire 96-98' Playoffs)...

Unlike AD, Wade and Kyrie (who had top 30 performances), Pippen never dominated or played anywhere near top 30 all-time... it's a joke how clueless the media and fans are about him... oh shit - you were talking about Wilt.. my bad

SouBeachTalents
07-30-2021, 07:00 PM
* AD led the entire league in playoff scoring

* Wade carried Lebron in 2011 Playoffs and Finals

* Westbrook is the modern Oscar Robertson and a league MVP - he has Pippen's horrific efficiency but twice the production

* Kyrie destroyed the only unanimous league MVP in history and bailed out Lebron with the greatest shot in Finals history

Now what did Pippen do?... He won 55 games and lost in the 2nd Round just like Marc Gasol, Blake Griffin, KJ, Lowry - f*cking everyone.. 55 wins and 2nd Round loss is a top 1000 peak...

And what did Pippen do outside this top 1000 peak?.. He forced the Bulls to win in spite of him in 93' and 96-98' with worst-ever performance (lowest playoff BPM ever by a winning sidekick in 93'..... 3 of the 7 worst shooting efficiencies for a winning sidekick in 93', 96' and 98' playoffs...... 17 on 41% for the entire 96-98' Playoffs)...

Unlike AD, Wade and Kyrie (who had top 30 performances), Pippen never dominated or played anywhere near top 30 all-time... it's a joke how clueless the media and fans are about him... oh shit - you were talking about Wilt.. my bad
You claimed Giannis was a Pippen just last month, now after a 15 game sample size he's gone from top 1000 peak to the top 10 all time

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_PLLVhFgJF4/VdMrrpv0ZXI/AAAAAAAATRM/cKxfSA7qbjg/s1600/impressive-very-nice.gif

3ba11
07-30-2021, 07:02 PM
You claimed Giannis was a Pippen just last month, now after a 15 game sample size he's gone from top 1000 peak to the top 10 all time

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_PLLVhFgJF4/VdMrrpv0ZXI/AAAAAAAATRM/cKxfSA7qbjg/s1600/impressive-very-nice.gif

See the thread title GED

sdot_thadon
07-30-2021, 07:13 PM
Lebron had never faced that level of pressure previous to 2011 and therefore chokes the first time he faces it 100% of the time - it was a growing pain for him because he lacks the clutch gene that Jordan or other non-chokers had... So he never wins in 2011..

And if he makes the Finals in 2009, he probably doesn't team-hop... But he never makes those Finals because that series was a gentleman's sweep if not for Lebron's lucky shot, so Lebron-ball was too inferior to ever win that series... And Mo never plays well because when Lebron scores that much unassisted, Mo is reduced to spot-up role more than normal and the team plays a horrific brand..

With Mo having weak scoring and efficiency, Lebron can't beat a top 5 SRS team because he's never done so in 20 years (never beat a top team with poor scoring and efficiency from a sidekick, aka no carry-jobs against good teams in 2 decades of playing).. He can't have carry-jobs against good teams because he sucks at the contested and clutch jumpshooting required - he shot 30% on jumpers in the 4th quarter of that series..

Lebron simply lost too many times in egregious fashion (chokes, upset losses, record losses) to say that he would do better if they ran it many times.

I find it odd that some fans still view 2011 as a pressure issue rather than a chemistry one. Run 2011 100 times and I'm pretty sure the Heat will it 95% of the time. You believe they will cough up the lead like they did in game 2 100/100 times? I don't, a comeback like that is more rare than the shellacking it should have been. Then it's a different series. So this 100 times thing isn't exactly working in your favor because with more opportunity, you usually get more of what is the average for a situation, which is Lebron winning and being great in those situations.

I don't think if you run the 2007 finals 100 times he ends up winning much because it just wasn't a great opportunity in the 1st place.

But 2009 could have easily been a Kobe v. Lebron finals if anyone else showed up for a couple of games....

Hell even 2010 could possible have ended in a chip if we don't have the elbow/banged my mom mystery in the middle of the playoffs.

2013 is a good one that could have went either way those 100 times.

2014 not so much, unless one percieves the Spurs performance as a hot streak then there's room to say they could have played poorer offensively but I won't wave that flag.

2015 easy, kyire and love don't get injured 100/100 times.

2016 could have gone either way with all the craziness that led to the chip.

And so on.

8Ball
07-30-2021, 07:31 PM

3ball needs to go back to school and update his GED.

3ba11
07-30-2021, 07:32 PM
I find it odd that some fans still view 2011 as a pressure issue rather than a chemistry one. Run 2011 100 times and I'm pretty sure the Heat will it 95% of the time. You believe they will cough up the lead like they did in game 2 100/100 times? I don't, a comeback like that is more rare than the shellacking it should have been. Then it's a different series. So this 100 times thing isn't exactly working in your favor because with more opportunity, you usually get more of what is the average for a situation, which is Lebron winning and being great in those situations.

I don't think if you run the 2007 finals 100 times he ends up winning much because it just wasn't a great opportunity in the 1st place.

But 2009 could have easily been a Kobe v. Lebron finals if anyone else showed up for a couple of games....

Hell even 2010 could possible have ended in a chip if we don't have the elbow/banged my mom mystery in the middle of the playoffs.

2013 is a good one that could have went either way those 100 times.

2014 not so much, unless one percieves the Spurs performance as a hot streak then there's room to say they could have played poorer offensively but I won't wave that flag.

2015 easy, kyire and love don't get injured 100/100 times.

2016 could have gone either way with all the craziness that led to the chip.

And so on.

2016 goes the Warriors way 99 of 100 times because of the Draymond suspension - Dray doesn't take those exact actions again, nor does he get suspended for it every time, if at all.. And Kyrie doesn't hit that shot everytime either - since Lebron usually wins by the skin of his teeth, these are legitimate considerations..

2013 could go either way, so that hurts Lebron, but that's offset by 2015, which goes either way if Kyrie is healthy..

Accordingly, we have 1 less ring for Lebron so far (2016), while 13' and 15' offset each other... 2007, 2014, and 2017 were sweeps or near-record blowouts, so those results don't change.. 2009 was a gentleman's sweep if not for Lebron's lucky shot (we all know he isn't hitting that one again), and regardless, he loses to Kobe because Lebron was simply a choker at that time in his career (he lost as the favorite from 09-11' including a couple chokes and lost with worst-ever performance in 07' and 08').

Btw, Mo can't play well with Lebron averaging 39 points because that's a massive amount of ball-dominance that robs any sidekick of the capacity to be anything more than a predictable, spot-up shooter..

So a greater portion of Lebron's 39 would need to be assisted (thereby elevating teammates and brand), otherwise he gets destroyed everytime by the Magic's superior offense - notice a consistent trend in Lebron's career of other teams having superior offense to Lebron's teams and therefore going off... If lebron's team offense was better, they would make the Magic scramble around defensively and wear them down, thus leaving them with less capacity to go off offensively as the game progresses - competition is a battle of attrition and the best defense is a good offense - a long-held tenet of all competition.

Axe
07-30-2021, 07:38 PM
Jordan never had an organic team.

Jordan joined a 55 win team in free agency. The only time Jordan had balls to join a lottery team was on the Wizards, and we know how that ended up, complete failure.

Jordan also played with a team in 1996-1998 that only had Pippen as a leftover player from 1991-1993. Complete rebuild.

No organic championships.
You don't have to try so hard lol

sdot_thadon
07-31-2021, 03:12 AM
2016 goes the Warriors way 99 of 100 times because of the Draymond suspension - Dray doesn't take those exact actions again, nor does he get suspended for it every time, if at all.. And Kyrie doesn't hit that shot everytime either - since Lebron usually wins by the skin of his teeth, these are legitimate considerations..

2013 could go either way, so that hurts Lebron, but that's offset by 2015, which goes either way if Kyrie is healthy..

Accordingly, we have 1 less ring for Lebron so far (2016), while 13' and 15' offset each other... 2007, 2014, and 2017 were sweeps or near-record blowouts, so those results don't change.. 2009 was a gentleman's sweep if not for Lebron's lucky shot (we all know he isn't hitting that one again), and regardless, he loses to Kobe because Lebron was simply a choker at that time in his career (he lost as the favorite from 09-11' including a couple chokes and lost with worst-ever performance in 07' and 08').

Btw, Mo can't play well with Lebron averaging 39 points because that's a massive amount of ball-dominance that robs any sidekick of the capacity to be anything more than a predictable, spot-up shooter..

So a greater portion of Lebron's 39 would need to be assisted (thereby elevating teammates and brand), otherwise he gets destroyed everytime by the Magic's superior offense - notice a consistent trend in Lebron's career of other teams having superior offense to Lebron's teams and therefore going off... If lebron's team offense was better, they would make the Magic scramble around defensively and wear them down, thus leaving them with less capacity to go off offensively as the game progresses - competition is a battle of attrition and the best defense is a good offense - a long-held tenet of all competition.

Just seems like you're programmed to take the intellectually dishonest route no matter what. Actually in 2016 more often than not Draymond gets suspended in the Okc series, when he was actually supposed to and they lose there instead of even seeing Lebron in the finals......And didn't the mighty Draymond Green have 2 games in the series after the suspension? Or was that a typo in the boxscore? Because here haters always make it seem like he never returned to play rather than missing a game Ala Kevin Love in those same 2016 finals.

Spurs m8
07-31-2021, 04:05 AM
That's because Giannis has a big d1ck on and off the court.

We've all seen LeTiny the easy path master.

Collude and pad stats...thats what I'd expect from a tiny

SATAN
07-31-2021, 04:19 AM
https://data.whicdn.com/images/37237736/original.gif