PDA

View Full Version : Lebron mural defaced in Akron

JohnMax
07-29-2021, 05:24 PM
https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1420123584295546881

They can't even get his hometown to like this industry plant

Shogon
07-29-2021, 05:26 PM
LeBron is a piece of shit and the person that defaced that is an even bigger piece of shit.

I can't imagine disliking a player to the point that I got IRL upset enough about it to deface someone else's art. That person is a bigger loser with more of a hollow and meaningless existence than I can probably even imagine.

imdaman99
07-29-2021, 05:28 PM
LeBron is a piece of shit and the person that defaced that is an even bigger piece of shit.

I can't imagine disliking a player to the point that I got IRL upset enough about it to deface someone else's art. That person is a bigger loser with more of a hollow and meaningless existence than I can probably even imagine.

What makes him a piece of shit? :wtf: are we really gonna hold his political views against him?

Shogon
07-29-2021, 05:34 PM
What makes him a piece of shit? :wtf: are we really gonna hold his political views against him?

He's an opportunist of the highest order who stands for nothing other than self promotion and enriching himself. Don't even bring that school shit up. He's also a serial adulterer who just so happens to have not been caught.

People that do things for the right reasons don't go around blasting it on TV. He fake poses with books after games to pretend he's reading them. He. is. an. opportunist. His personality is fake.

He's a "smart" businessman in the sense of he knows how to fool the public into biting on his persona of being a good guy, but he isn't. The more that time passes, the more that is proven.

He's also a hell of a basketball player, but a piece of shit nonetheless.

Im so nba'd out
07-29-2021, 05:35 PM
Definitely Kenneth...seek help man. Driving hours to another country to deface a mural is not normal

bison
07-29-2021, 05:37 PM
LeHaters are unhinged. At least when I make fun of Lebron it's in good spirit and almsot always basketball related. These guys have a bizarre personal grudge against him. I hope Lebron has a security team that he takes everywhere with him and his family. Lots of crazies out there.

Wally450
07-29-2021, 05:37 PM
The human race is pathetic.

And1AllDay
07-29-2021, 05:41 PM
LeHaters are unhinged. At least when I make fun of Lebron it's in good spirit and almsot always basketball related. These guys have a bizarre personal grudge against him. I hope Lebron has a security team that he takes everywhere with him and his family. Lots of crazies out there.

The human race is pathetic.

+1

And1AllDay
07-29-2021, 05:42 PM
Definitely Kenneth...seek help man. Driving hours to another country to deface a mural is not normal

biiiiiiiig plus 1

Patrick Chewing
07-29-2021, 06:08 PM

As a New Yorker, he's simply a piece of shit for the "Decision".

But his ignorance on world issues and social issues makes him a bigger piece of shit to me. The China thing. The targeting a cop thing. He's not a very bright individual.

Jasper
07-29-2021, 06:30 PM
he won a chip for the city , then left ... leave it alone.

Jasper
07-29-2021, 06:30 PM
As a New Yorker, he's simply a piece of shit for the "Decision".

But his ignorance on world issues and social issues makes him a bigger piece of shit to me. The China thing. The targeting a cop thing. He's not a very bright individual.

u must be brighter than bron ... .what's your income ??

Manny98
07-29-2021, 06:32 PM
Dude left Cleveland to rot not once... But twice

Weakest all time great ever mentally, whenever the going gets tough he leaves

bullettooth
07-29-2021, 06:35 PM
That mural got a facelift.

ImKobe
07-29-2021, 07:03 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E7VK3vkWEAYtybz?format=jpg

:roll::roll::roll:

GrayGoat
07-29-2021, 07:16 PM
Ya’ll really don’t know how shitty Akron Ohio is… most people there have nothing to live for

FultzNationRISE
07-29-2021, 07:16 PM
I'm reaching out to my contacts in the penal system as we speak.

When this individual is caught, I want the death penalty.

SATAN
07-29-2021, 08:18 PM

lol

3ba11
07-29-2021, 08:53 PM

He isn't interested in competing - only stacking the deck - story of his career

SaintzFury13
07-29-2021, 08:59 PM
He's an opportunist of the highest order who stands for nothing other than self promotion and enriching himself. Don't even bring that school shit up. He's also a serial adulterer who just so happens to have not been caught.

People that do things for the right reasons don't go around blasting it on TV. He fake poses with books after games to pretend he's reading them. He. is. an. opportunist. His personality is fake.

He's a "smart" businessman in the sense of he knows how to fool the public into biting on his persona of being a good guy, but he isn't. The more that time passes, the more that is proven.

He's also a hell of a basketball player, but a piece of shit nonetheless.

Let's not forget the time he put the officer who saved a girls life on blast on twitter. I have nothing but respect for the shit LeBron has done off the court but off the court he's an absolute **** in the highest order.

3ba11
07-29-2021, 09:00 PM
Let's not forget the time he put the officer who saved a girls life on blast on twitter. I have nothing but respect for the shit LeBron has done on the court but off the court he's an absolute **** in the highest order.

You guys are such lapdogs.. can't make up your own mind and just go with the dumb media narrative - you "have nothing but respect" for a guy that formed super-teams and mostly lost with them.

SaintzFury13
07-29-2021, 09:01 PM
Dude left Cleveland to rot not once... But twice

Weakest all time great ever mentally, whenever the going gets tough he leaves

Yeah, going gets tough, he leaves to go to a team filled with a bunch of nobodies in a tougher conference.

Makes sense.

Airupthere
07-29-2021, 09:11 PM
Yeah, going gets tough, he leaves to go to a team filled with a bunch of nobodies in a tougher conference.

Makes sense.

Yeah, then realizes he cant do it. Then pitches the hell out to a player with one of the highest pers of all time to join him the following year.

SATAN
07-29-2021, 09:16 PM
It's weird how Manny turned on LeBron after being criticized by a couple of LeBron fans on here. Jesus Christ, it's not that serious.