PDA

View Full Version : Who's mad that the Lakers picked up Westbrook? LeCinco has begun

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 12:35 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/WzmSMfV3/LBJ-AD-RW.png

Remember, everyone said Westbrook is washed so don't start crying now

MadDog
07-30-2021, 12:52 AM
You got them making the finals? I'm wondering what snipers they can lock up. :confusedshrug: Losing KCP was tough, but at least they kept Matthews.

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 12:55 AM
You got them making the finals? I'm wondering what snipers they can lock up. :confusedshrug: Losing KCP was tough, but at least they kept Matthews.

If they're healthy they will make the Finals. I think they might still have a chance at Buddy Hield or who knows what other three point snipers are out there that want a chip.

RRR3
07-30-2021, 12:56 AM
If they're healthy they will make the Finals. I think they might still have a chance at Buddy Hield or who knows what other three point snipers are out there that want a chip.
Delusional. Wouldn’t be surprised if they lose first round. This is the 2013 Lakers all over again.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
07-30-2021, 12:57 AM
People dont understand what LA gave up for Westbrook. If you watch Laker ball you know the only valuable player here that actually matters was KCP. So basically it was KCP for Westbrook. KC fckn P for a triple double superstar MVP. Lettuce all think about it for a moment.

Yes, your angry arent you.:cheers::banana::roll:

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 12:58 AM
Delusional. Wouldn’t be surprised if they lose first round. This is the 2013 Lakers all over again.

If piece of crap Anthony Davis in his prime can't take LeBron and Westbrook to the Finals then I'll be shocked. Who is stopping them? Maybe the Clippers if Kawhi stays?

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
07-30-2021, 12:59 AM
Wayne Ellington for the vet min and if all is still good with Danny Green vet min for him as well, lets go!!!

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 12:59 AM
People dont understand what LA gave up for Westbrook. If you watch Laker ball you know the only valuable player here that actually matters was KCP. So basically it was KCP for Westbrook. KC fckn P for a triple double superstar MVP. Lettuce all think about it for a moment.

Yes, your angry arent you.:cheers::banana::roll:

We got these bois spinning :lol Nobody will stop LeFreight Train

Axe
07-30-2021, 01:01 AM
With vogel as their coach? No thanks.

RRR3
07-30-2021, 01:03 AM
If piece of crap Anthony Davis in his prime can't take LeBron and Westbrook to the Finals then I'll be shocked. Who is stopping them? Maybe the Clippers if Kawhi stays?
37 year old LeBron and 33 year old WB who hasn’t been anywhere near efficient scoring in years.

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
07-30-2021, 01:08 AM
Westbrook never played with the likes of a skilled big man AD and Lebron(the same 37yr old who was in the conversation for league MVP before getting injured).

Westbrook bring intensity, da dawg to the team. The type of guy you get frustrated playing against cause there is no quit in him even of their down by 30pts.

bullettooth
07-30-2021, 01:10 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/KvHPD6QL/lakers-westbrook-defense.jpg

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
07-30-2021, 01:12 AM
Not saying he is the answer, we excited because we traded KCP for Westbrook. :banana:

Axe
07-30-2021, 01:18 AM
Not saying he is the answer, we excited because we traded KCP for Westbrook. :banana:
:oldlol:

Spurs m8
07-30-2021, 03:16 AM
Mike got 6 - 2 x 3peats...in like 12 and a bit seasons...6 fmvp and no collusion or team hopping

How long is this guy gonna take to even reach maybe 5, even after all the collusion, running away, team resets, cherry picked pieces and top tier help?hahahaha

Hes not even gonna get 5 anyway hahahahahahah

LAL
07-30-2021, 03:36 AM
Mike got 6 - 2 x 3peats...in like 12 and a bit seasons...6 fmvp and no collusion or team hopping

How long is this guy gonna take to even reach maybe 5, even after all the collusion, running away, team resets, cherry picked pieces and top tier help?hahahaha

And the amount of healthy seasons. Those two seasons in where he got injured, were early in the season too. Jordan in those 13 years includes retired 2 seasons and was out in 86 basically. Still 6 rings, amazing. Prime Kobe out West (2000-2010) 5/7.

Axe
07-30-2021, 03:42 AM
And the amount of healthy seasons. Those two seasons in where he got injured, were early in the season too. Jordan in those 13 years includes retired 2 seasons and was out in 86 basically. Still 6 rings, amazing. Prime Kobe out West (2000-2010) 5/7.
And in 1994, the bulls won 55 games with scottie pippen as their leader. Plus, they even took the eastern finalist new york knicks to seven games without hca.

LAL
07-30-2021, 03:45 AM
And in 1994, the bulls won 55 games with scottie pippen as their leader. Plus, they even took the eastern finalist new york knicks to seven games without hca.

You remind me of that turbo slayer kid. Always trying to talk over older & wiser posters.

What happened to that kid?

Axe
07-30-2021, 03:47 AM
You remind me of that turbo slayer kid. Always trying to talk over older & wiser posters.

What happened to that kid?
He's a much better poster than many jordan and kobe stans found in this board.

Spurs m8
07-30-2021, 04:03 AM

How many finals did they play?

How many rings did they win?

How many did they win when Jordan returned?

How many fmvp did Jordan get?

Asking for a friend

Axe
07-30-2021, 04:32 AM
How many finals did they play?

How many rings did they win?

How many did they win when Jordan returned?

How many fmvp did Jordan get?

Asking for a friend
And he did nothing without pippen :oldlol:

nayte
07-30-2021, 04:53 AM
It seems I'm in the minority but I like this trade for the lakers.i get there is spacing issues but Russ should be able to spell LeBron and keep him healthy .

07-30-2021, 04:56 AM
Shit... westbrook to lakers was exactly what I was fearing. The Lakers gonna threepeat now guaranteed

nayte
07-30-2021, 05:07 AM
Not sure they are gonna win . A healthy nets are still better.and I won't count out the bucks
And murray or kwahi come back who knows.i just like this trade

Axe
07-30-2021, 05:07 AM
Shit... westbrook to lakers was exactly what I was fearing. The Lakers gonna threepeat now guaranteed
Get a grip, three eggs.

07-30-2021, 05:09 AM
Get a grip, three eggs.

Huh?
Westbrook mvp just a couple years ago
Davis dpoy-caliber and led 2020 playoffs in pts
Lebron at least top 50 of all time

Ez 3peat

SATAN
07-30-2021, 06:57 AM

LeBron is going to raise RW to his full potential as a third option and get him a chip :applause:

*Watch for the LeHater meltdowns as LeBron coasts during the regular season as usual :lol

ELITEpower23
07-30-2021, 07:21 AM

How is 6 rings in 19 years (85-03) so amazing to you when Russell did 11 rings in 12 years?

You have a blind, moronic, contradictory stance.

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 08:01 AM
Branstans always say lebron can take any team to the finals. I dont know why there is a need for kuzma to play well or AD to be healthy or acquire westbrook? These should all be nonfactors.

Manny98
07-30-2021, 08:31 AM
No excuses, Lakers are loaded

8Ball
07-30-2021, 08:33 AM

As a long time Jordan stan I am beside myself, driving around downtown, begging through texts to meet Pelinka to stop this trade.

Can't sleep. Why as a Jordan stan am I so haunted?

ImKobe
07-30-2021, 08:35 AM

This is supposed to be sarcastic, right?

8Ball
07-30-2021, 08:35 AM

Seething inside right now. Fake hahahahaha filled with anguish and disappointment.

TheMan
07-30-2021, 11:17 AM
As a long time Jordan stan I am beside myself, driving around downtown, begging through texts to meet Pelinka to stop this trade.

Can't sleep. Why as a Jordan stan am I so haunted?

As a Bran stan, I just need you to chill, friend. We all know Bran is behind closed doors recruiting every star available, like he always does. But in the end, we all know his colluding doesn't bring the respect he so desperately wants :( I wish he wouldn't try so hard everytime he falls short to stack the deck, he's good enough to win without all the superstar help, no?

I guess we may never find out...

1987_Lakers
07-30-2021, 11:26 AM
Watch the narrative on Westbrook change overnight from the Bron haters. We all know Westbrook has always been criticized for his play style, and looked at as a tier below guys like Curry, Lillard, CP3 etc, but the moment the Lakers win it will be. "But Russ won MVP" "Triple double machine" "Not fair, Bron has a superteam" etc etc. :lol

Bronbron23
07-30-2021, 11:29 AM

Another bron troll playing dumb. I don't think anyone said he's washed he's just not a leader on a contender. He's clearly extremely talented and his aggression and heart is unmatched he's just never been that smart on the court. In a situation like this with a very smart leader and a second option that's better than him westbrook should flourish this year.

It be like saying draymond green is trash. He's definitely trash as the best player or second best player on a team but as the 3rd or 4th best player he can have a huge impact.

Lakers still gonna need to surround these guys with some shooters to win.

hold this L
07-30-2021, 11:52 AM
Watch the narrative on Westbrook change overnight from the Bron haters. We all know Westbrook has always been criticized for his play style, and looked at as a tier below guys like Curry, Lillard, CP3 etc, but the moment the Lakers win it will be. "But Russ won MVP" "Triple double machine" "Not fair, Bron has a superteam" etc etc. :lol

You got a player that won MVP for Kuzma and KCP, are you really trying to act like a ****ing victim? :facepalm

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 11:59 AM
I hope westbrook is ready for the backlash he will be getting from the branstans. In wins, it will be because of lebron. In losses, it will be shared AD/westbrook's fault.

1987_Lakers
07-30-2021, 12:00 PM
You got a player that won MVP for Kuzma and KCP, are you really trying to act like a ****ing victim? :facepalm

Yea, MVP in 2017 just because he averaged a triple double which hadn't been done since the 60's, Westbrook is 5 years older now, will be 33 next season, he was always a low efficient player who can't shoot, Durant couldn't win with him, Harden couldn't either. In his prime he was probably the most clowned all-star player on this forum because he is so inefficient.

Lakers still need alot of work to do in order to secure a title, shooting is still lacking.

Gudo
07-30-2021, 12:03 PM
Lol, stans not hiding the fact anyone that they want moarrr help for bran to "secure a title" even though just this year they almost beat the WCF had AD not gotten injured.

MadDog
07-30-2021, 12:04 PM
LeFam already downplaying Westbrook. :oldlol: The Lakers are still eyeing Hield and might throw the MLE at Danny Green. When they get their snipers, no excuses.

Airupthere
07-30-2021, 12:06 PM
LeFam already trying to downplay Westbrook. :oldlol: The Lakers are still eyeing Hield and might throw the MLE at Danny Green. When they get their snipers, no excuses.

Like how did they virtually all of Lebron's teammates. AD, wade, bosh, kyrie, love, etc. What a family.

hold this L
07-30-2021, 12:47 PM
Yea, MVP in 2017 just because he averaged a triple double which hadn't been done since the 60's, Westbrook is 5 years older now, will be 33 next season, he was always a low efficient player who can't shoot, Durant couldn't win with him, Harden couldn't either. In his prime he was probably the most clowned all-star player on this forum because he is so inefficient.

Lakers still need alot of work to do in order to secure a title, shooting is still lacking.

Get out of here with this garbage. I agree Lakers still need shooters and are an incomplete team, but I don't want to hear any excuses. Harden hasn't won with anyone, and KD only won when he went to a team that had already won. The point is Lakers barely lost anything for him, an inconsistent 3&D player, and someone 90% of the fandom wanted out of the team either way.

And1AllDay
07-30-2021, 12:52 PM

yuuuuup :oldlol:

we already knows these bois are squirmin :oldlol:

he cant keep getting awayyy with thiiisssssss

1987_Lakers
07-30-2021, 12:56 PM
Get out of here with this garbage. I agree Lakers still need shooters and are an incomplete team, but I don't want to hear any excuses. Harden hasn't won with anyone, and KD only won when he went to a team that had already won. The point is Lakers barely lost anything for him, an inconsistent 3&D player, and someone 90% of the fandom wanted out of the team either way.

Do I feel the Lakers got a little better with this trade? Maybe, but time will tell, just because Westbrook is a big name doesn't make the Lakers a power house, Westbrook has shown in the past that he has trouble fitting in with other stars, Durant got fed up with his style of play, Rockets were better with CP3 instead of Westbrook, OKC were 1st round exits with both Westbrook and PG13. His style of play has never meshed well with the overall way a team should play. Now add the fact that his prime OKC days are behind him.

There is actually a big debate now on laker forums if we should have traded for Hield instead, not because Hield is better, but because he fits better with LeBron and AD, lots of laker fans feel we should have gotten Hield and I can see their reasoning. In general, nobody is jumping up and down for this Westbrook trade.

RRR3
07-30-2021, 01:14 PM
KCP is unironcally much better for this Lakers team. You’ll find out soon.

Hey Yo
07-30-2021, 01:14 PM
I hope westbrook is ready for the backlash he will be getting from the branstans. In wins, it will be because of lebron. In losses, it will be shared AD/westbrook's fault.

As usual...... dumb

MrFonzworth
07-30-2021, 01:21 PM
KCP is unironcally much better than Westbrook

Whatever you say hot pocket

MadDog
07-30-2021, 01:23 PM
Whatever you say hot pocket

Lol just came across that bully thread. Being wrong all the time is probably a cry for attention.

j3lademaster
07-30-2021, 01:26 PM
I hope westbrook is ready for the backlash he will be getting from the branstans. In wins, it will be because of lebron. In losses, it will be shared AD/westbrook's fault.If anyone has that mental fortitude, it's Westbrook. You can question his shooting and IQ, but even his biggest hater isn't questioning his heart and toughness.

Jasper
07-30-2021, 01:30 PM

I read this twice , and thought are you serious ?? Pope sucked in the playoffs because of his new contract.
Matthews has been washed up since he left Milwaukee...
Your right they need snipers , but not easy to find.

j3lademaster
07-30-2021, 01:36 PM
I like the move. It's ballsy, because it can turn out real ugly. Too many GM's playing it safe these days, I respect the Lakers for making big moves(for better or worse we'll see), and not just resting on laurels and thinking they just need to be healthy. So far Lebron's been an alltime level performer... at 37 we might not see the same guy.

And1AllDay
07-31-2021, 12:38 AM
I like the move. It's ballsy, because it can turn out real ugly. Too many GM's playing it safe these days, I respect the Lakers for making big moves(for better or worse we'll see), and not just resting on laurels and thinking they just need to be healthy. So far Lebron's been an alltime level performer... at 37 we might not see the same guy.

high iq fam :cheers:

lxlHoTsAuSelxl
07-31-2021, 12:41 AM
Please tell me what has KCP done outside of the bubble? The 2020-2021 Lakers werent going to win anything this pass year, lets be real. Shroeder, Montrez, Kuz, heck everyone on the team didnt step up and do anything significant when Lebron-AD went down.

jlip
07-31-2021, 01:30 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/KvHPD6QL/lakers-westbrook-defense.jpg

This is possibly the only time I will ever agree with you on ISH. This move by the Lakers makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

Spurs m8
07-31-2021, 01:36 AM
Another bron troll playing dumb. I don't think anyone said he's washed he's just not a leader on a contender. He's clearly extremely talented and his aggression and heart is unmatched he's just never been that smart on the court. In a situation like this with a very smart leader and a second option that's better than him westbrook should flourish this year.

It be like saying draymond green is trash. He's definitely trash as the best player or second best player on a team but as the 3rd or 4th best player he can have a huge impact.

Lakers still gonna need to surround these guys with some shooters to win.

This.

Another day of bron stans trying to gaslight everyone

What's new?

ELITEpower23
07-31-2021, 11:53 PM
Besides Mad dog, Bullet tooth, spurs m8, LAL, Manny98, airupthere, 000, gudo, ImKobe, and Jasper who else is mad?

08-01-2021, 01:47 AM
Besides Mad dog, Bullet tooth, spurs m8, LAL, Manny98, airupthere, 000, gudo, ImKobe, and Jasper who else is mad?

U r mad 2 bc u replies in the thread XDXDXD Meltdown triggered

And1AllDay
08-01-2021, 09:51 AM

Full Court
02-19-2022, 11:14 PM

"LeCinco"...... :roll:

If anyone needs any more proof how low IQ the Bronie Bunch is.

tontoz
02-19-2022, 11:19 PM
:roll:

BarberSchool
02-20-2022, 12:21 AM
Was never mad.

Knew this would backfire from day one.

Westbrick’s brain never had a chance to fully develop.
Just like his tiny curled crackbaby ears.
Son literally doesn’t have the mental ability to learn from his own mistakes because of what stimulants did to his zygote brain. But it did give him track athlete hypertonia. So it’s a double edged sword …. That he keeps cutting himself with.

Manny98
02-20-2022, 10:01 AM
:roll::roll::roll:

Thenameless
02-20-2022, 12:42 PM
Was never mad.

Knew this would backfire from day one.

Westbrick’s brain never had a chance to fully develop.
Just like his tiny curled crackbaby ears.
Son literally doesn’t have the mental ability to learn from his own mistakes because of what stimulants did to his zygote brain. But it did give him track athlete hypertonia. So it’s a double edged sword …. That he keeps cutting himself with.

This is good. It's also true.

As a Lakers fan, I'm not impressed with whoever signed off on this $hit - I know it's likely a combination of Lebron, AD, and Pelinka. But, rarely do I ever think that a couch potato GM like myself could have easily done a better job for the Lakers this last off-season. This is all happening while Jerry West, who has been recently abused by the organization is still undyingly loyal to the Lakers, and wanted to draft as many Lakers as possible in the NBA 75 ultimate draft. Fire Pelinka and these Rambis characters, get Jerry West back to do what he does best, and tell Lebron to shut up and play - West will give you a team more than strong enough to catch Jordan.

TheCorporation
02-20-2022, 12:46 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

Nets :lol